My bimax before and after pictures

ltring is a different story.

Also its virtually impossible to be an autist at 6'3 htn. Those self peoclaimed htns are normie at best.
Maybe in degenerate countries, there's a big difference between the criterion of slaying and LTRs. Where I live slaying is not common at all. Slaying is mostly an incel meme. It's overcompensation due to a devastated self esteem in adolescence. Having a cute girlfriend that you fuck everyday with no condom mogs random slay with some Becky cum dump slut that is fucking chads on rotation with a condom on (condom sex is cucked and feels like nothing)

If you can slay, go ahead, but dismissing LTRs is low IQ. I agree however that LTRs with old women or ugly women or sexually non obedient women is dismissible, but cute gf that rides ur dick daily is ideal

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Tallooksmaxxer
As usual, its just me being a kisless virgin and flexing on people who looks better than me by making them think average is not enough. (unironically half of this forum is like me)
Hypergamy :soy:

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Having a cute girlfriend that you fuck everyday with no condom mogs random slay with some Becky cum dump slut that is fucking chads on rotation with a condom on (condom sex is cucked and feels like nothing
damn you are right.
but dismissing LTRs is low IQ
As usual, its just me being a kisless virgin and flexing on people who looks better than me by making them think average is not enough. (unironically half of this forum is like me)

damn you are right.
Yeah and those tall normie looking guys had cute girlfriends with nice big bubble asses JFL. Suicide fuel. And they weren't 6'8, just 6'0-6'4

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah and those tall normie looking guys had cute girlfriends with nice big bubble asses JFL. Suicide fuel. And they weren't 6'8, just 6'0-6'4
Man fuck this shit. I am an incel at 6'4. I want to put a fucking big shotgun palette on my face soo bad so no one can identify me.

For those of you who asked for before and after photos, on the previous thread, here we go

4 weeks post op
I had bimax (6mm advancement) + genio + gonial implants + zygomatic arch osteotomy

I tried to recreate the same angles in the before and after pictures.
So here's my before and after pictures so far:

Front (Before):
View attachment 1681781
Front (After):
View attachment 1681743View attachment 1681783

Right side (Before):
View attachment 1681745
Right side (After):
View attachment 1681746View attachment 1681747

Left side (Before):
View attachment 1681750
Left side (After):
View attachment 1681751

Before:
View attachment 1681753View attachment 1681754
After:
View attachment 1681764View attachment 1681765

I have noticed that moving my jaws forward made my lips fuller, that was unexpected and I really liked it.
But my face is still very asymmetrical, my doctor say this is expected during the first months. That's the only thing I'm not completely satisfied about my result tbh but I'm concerned about that. I'm still swollen, that's not the final result.

@Tallooksmaxxer @whiteissuperior @alienmaxxer @bkr2906 @DragFuckinKing @LooksOverAll @Lihito @highT
Huge glowup. I don't know if you're tinder ready, but if you joined clubs girls would notice you and you'd probably be the hottest guy there

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw and fernandobrocolli
Man fuck this shit. I am an incel at 6'4. I want to put a fucking big shotgun palette on my face soo bad so no one can identify me.
Jesus christ. What's your face like? You HAVE to be deformed or in the most hypergamous shithole in Los Angeles

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Jesus christ. What's your face like? You HAVE to be deformed or in the most hypergamous shithole in Los Angeles
narrow, recessed jaw, longish midface.

Didn’t even need the Bimax or Genio, Jesus how did the maxfacs accept you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ScramFranklin, mewcoper and Oberyn
Jaw angle Implant is too conservative imo did you want it to be conservative?
I agree, and no, I didn't want to be conservative. But have in mind it's just a jaw angle implant, so it's always going to give a more subtle result compared to a full jaw implant.
Jaw angles generally look more natural than full jaw implants imo.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 19551
For those of you who asked for before and after photos, on the previous thread, here we go

4 weeks post op
I had bimax (6mm advancement) + genio + gonial implants + zygomatic arch osteotomy

Front (Before):
View attachment 1681781
Front (After):

Right side (Before):
View attachment 1681745
Right side (After):

Left side (Before):
View attachment 1681750
Left side (After):
View attachment 1681751

Before:
After:

I have noticed that moving my jaws forward made my lips fuller, that was unexpected and I really liked it.
But my face is still very asymmetrical, my doctor say this is expected during the first months. That's the only thing I'm not completely satisfied about my result tbh but I'm concerned about that. I'm still swollen, that's not the final result.

@Tallooksmaxxer @whiteissuperior @alienmaxxer @bkr2906 @DragFuckinKing @LooksOverAll @Lihito @highT
Improvement

Italian stallion

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and fernandobrocolli
I think it was a decent improvement as your jaws/forward growth were normal before with the exception of your maxilla and cheekbones being slightly recessed. Now that those issues have been fixed your lower third bone structure is above average and you look younger due to tightened skin and fuller lips.

The main things holding you back are your hairline and eyes which you already know about, but you could benefit from orbital rim/zygo implants as well. The issue with the ZSO or cheekbone osteotomies in general is that you can only move them forward a few mm which is not enough to see a dramatic improvement.
Yeah, I agree. I think I need more than just orbital rim implants for my eyes.
I didn't get a drastic before and after but I think I've made some progress.

My doctor told me I might get cheek implants after the zygomatic osteotomy, but tbh I think they look good now, they project way more than before. I think making my cheeks any larger would make me look uncanny.

Op would have gotten 10x better results with a hair transplant and skin treatment

Now he still looks incel, he could have slayed with ht + skinmax
I'm on tretinoin and it's a little too early for a hair transplant right now as I mentioned before.

I'm on tretinoin and it's a little too early for a hair transplant right now as I mentioned before.
get HT and softmaxxing and stop coping with implants and other shit, dont waste money on it. Your surgery result is irrelevant and every NT and normal person says they're the same pics, dont listen to aspie users on here who count every mm of maxilla and say that's improvement

• Hmm...
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Huge glowup. I don't know if you're tinder ready, but if you joined clubs girls would notice you and you'd probably be the hottest guy there
Thanks for the cope
I'm gay and I currently don't look good enough for Grindr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16371, zeek and 3 others
get HT and softmaxxing and stop coping with implants and other shit, dont waste money on it. Your surgery result is irrelevant and every NT and normal person says they're the same pics, dont listen to aspie users on here who count every mm of maxilla and say that's improvement
I guess I will focus on building some muscles from now on.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 17244
Hair Transplantation+ Rhino asap

• +1
Slight improvement, but I expected a bigger ascension.

• +1
Which is the before and after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, fuckedupmanlet, Hipcel and 2 others
Bimax only works for people with bite deformities from what I’ve seen, such as large underbites

The best looking guy in my college had a bimax for his underbite and he used to show me his before/after pics jfl
I have an 8mm underbite. Hopefully I will ascend hard.

• +1
In what universe does he look the same? I swear people expect someone to turn into Gandy. Literally looks chiseled af now while still being swollen.

2887223 tempImageWmV4cr 1
2887185 tempImageVJqepx 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: acrylicspider, Carpediem, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
it's due to gonion implants. Osteotomies did nothing
ZSO + gonion implant. Of course bimax wasn't going to do anything when he wasn't recessed to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, fernandobrocolli and Deusmaximus
Implants >>> osteotomies for non recessed guys

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Tallooksmaxxer, CristianT and 3 others
Yes he went from subhuman to chadlite

He was the best looking guy in my college jfl
Had the same thing in my college, there was this guy with huge underbite, he could barely close his mouth, got his brackets, got his bimax and he ascended hard as fuck. From deformed to a pretty nice looking guy.

How much did all this cost op?

All you need is a hair transplant now and **maybe** try contacts for a better color.
I also need a nose job and eye are work. I don't think contacts would look natural for my pheno.

How much did all this cost op?
Most of the costs were covered by my health insurance. So I don't know exactly.
I guess it was around 15k + the costs of the orthodontics

• Woah
Reactions: TITUS
I also need a nose job and eye are work. I don't think contacts would look natural for my pheno.
Your eye area doesn't need work and your nose is fine. You need a better hairline and coloring (contacts).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17244 and fernandobrocolli
I agree, and no, I didn't want to be conservative. But have in mind it's just a jaw angle implant, so it's always going to give a more subtle result compared to a full jaw implant.
Jaw angles generally look more natural than full jaw implants imo.

Do you have the measurements for the jaw angle implants. Like how many mms were both sides expanded by?

Do you have the measurements for the jaw angle implants. Like how many mms were both sides expanded by?
IMG 0588

Lateral projection: 6mm
Lower projection: 4mm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16834
Most of the costs were covered by my health insurance. So I don't know exactly.
I guess it was around 15k + the costs of the orthodontics
How did you manage to scam your health insurance this way?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 16371
Too early to judge.

• +1

4 weeks post op

Front (Before):
View attachment 1681781
Front (After):

Right side (Before):
View attachment 1681745
Right side (After):

Left side (Before):
View attachment 1681750
Left side (After):
View attachment 1681751

Before:
After:

The front was definitely an improvement.
Only thing missing is nasal projection w/rhino.

• +1
Looks good. Not a big improvement, but you do look a little better.

• +1
tbh he just had an average forward growth. if you are average, generally bimax wont do shit.

Not necessarily. If you're average and recessed you should get bimax. But people think it's gonna make them good looking when it just props you up to baseline
I can send you guys pics of my face so you can say wether or not I am good bimax candidate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

4 weeks post op

Front (Before):
View attachment 1681781
Front (After):

Right side (Before):
View attachment 1681745
Right side (After):

Left side (Before):
View attachment 1681750
Left side (After):
View attachment 1681751

Before:
After:

you look definitely better, but i have some questions. first, did you get implants after bimax in one surgery?

How long swelling take before you looked normal again?

you look definitely better, but i have some questions. first, did you get implants after bimax in one surgery?
It was all done in the same surgery. Almost 6 hours of surgery

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish