my boss yelled at me for no reason

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i asked can i go? she said 5 min. then i just asked "what i'm gonna do in this 5 min that makes the difference?" to myself. she raged that "you say everything u want under your lips" (a saying).

i said "what i said" she said "u know what u said" and she was raging hard. made me sad af ngl, i'm living under the cope that she has at least 10% attraction to me.

i explained to her calmly "i'm calm, my question was genuine, chill".

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, pig_face, Roquefort and 3 others
Sounds a bit womanly on your part NGL

She was willing to let you go but still wanted to make a power play to remind you who's in charge. You challenged her on this on a "logical" level but ultimately disrupted her plan.

It is a symptom of autistic behaviour to be overly purely logical and disregard the playbook of hierarchy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Ricky212, pig_face and 1 other person
Quit and work Uber eats

shouldve went ER on her

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and Sprinkles
i asked can i go? she said 5 min. then i just asked "what i'm gonna do in this 5 min that makes the difference?" to myself. she raged that "you say everything u want under your lips" (a saying).

i said "what i said" she said "u know what u said" and she was raging hard. made me sad af ngl, i'm living under the cope that she has at least 10% attraction to me.

i explained to her calmly "i'm calm, my question was genuine, chill".
angry-woman-boss-pointinting-to-misses-work-to-man-manager-working-angry-woman-boss-pointinting-to-misses-work-to-man-203650187.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, bourgeoizyzz, Psychophilly and 2 others
She was willing to let you go but still wanted to make a power play to remind you who's in charge. You challenged her on this on a "logical" level but ultimately disrupted her plan.

It is a symptom of autistic behaviour to be overly purely logical and disregard the playbook of hierarchy.

normies

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
This information changed my life bro, thanks for sharing 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit