my chadlite friend told me that "the woman doesnt feel after 10cm"

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
ok im sick of this shit i didnt expect this from him just a reminder THAT I WILL ASCEND JUST TO GET REJECTED BECAUSE OF MY DICK AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG or either prove myself wrong i will fucking find out the truth one way or the other it must HAPPEN

ok im sick of this shit i didnt expect this from him just a reminder THAT I WILL ASCEND JUST TO GET REJECTED BECAUSE OF MY DICK AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG or either prove myself wrong i will fucking find out the truth one way or the other it must HAPPEN
Just to clairfy here, are we taking bonepressed measurement or not?

Ur mom felt it last nite

Lol at that factually false cope.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Many women are after the looks and the face is the first thing they see, not your cock so just look for a girl who is into the way you look and hopefully she will get so into the way you look to the point where she won’t care about your cock size. No promises or guarantees but just maybe.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Tiny cock its over. If you go LTR youll be cucked in a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
how do you explain this image below.
View attachment 48369

doesn't matter what they feel, practicalitiy means shit, it' about the look of it.

6.5 inch long fully erect boyyyyyy

Who cares about dick
JFL at you incels

I have a 7 inches at 16. I would give u an inch if I could bro

Girth > Length
What's your girth?

4.3 girth below average as expected but i think length is more important
Girth is much more important 5 girth is average and that is really small, hit up that pegym asap