My cock is looking huge and juicy after 1 month of PE

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I mean I dont think I've made any real gains yet, it's probably just better eq and blood flow but shit is looking unreal... I was midway through fapping and I had to stop to just look at it, I was like wtf?? Looks legit 8x5.5 now. At least i was blessed with that much innit.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What’s your routine and how long have you been doin it?

What’s your routine and how long have you been doin it?
1 month? Lol it says so in the title. Newbie routine, 180 jelqs and stretching to all directions for 30 seconds 6 times, 2 days on and 1 off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
1 month? Lol it says so in the title. Newbie routine, 180 jelqs and stretching to all directions for 30 seconds 6 times, 2 days on and 1 off
Doubt you made any real gains in 1 month but good for you

Fuck you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream and Krakowski
No pics no care

I should start jelqing again tbh over if don't eq maxx

what do u want to accomplish, your dick isn't ur issue clearly.

My dick is big, i don't care about it. i just checked today again and it was 17.2 cm at my peak erection.
i'm more than happy

?? I’m literally 7.5x5.5"
Yes, how does that change the fact you're protecting? You're saying big dick alone wont make me confident because that's how you feel, but other people can be confident just from that. It's projection by definition

Yes, how does that change the fact you're protecting? You're saying big dick alone wont make me confident because that's how you feel, but other people can be confident just from that. It's projection by definition
Well good for you if you’re able to be confident just from that. I know I’m not.

Jelqing is dangerous.