My current stack for improved brain health and hopefully height maxxing

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Modafinil over ritalin (ritalin increases proclactin estrogen and decreases HGH) good stim to replace adderall or ritalin
quiting smoking nicotine.
In one week will quit caffeine only old crutch I have but modafinil has mostly replaced it too
Vitamin D3/K2
Omega 3 (healthy brain and IQ)
NAC (brain)
L-tyrosine (increases dopamine)
Ashwaganda (stress and increased T levels)

Future additions
MK-677 arrives next week

Vitamin B complex might add that too used to take it and it worked well just ran out

Taking Cabergoline with it @BrahminBoss mentioned it can help prevent ogre face growth by redirecting to plates also increase D2 dopamine and reduces anxiety

Noopept regens parts of the brain neuroregenerative/protective properties
Lions mane with that

as for exercises light jogging/running 2 miles and sprinting on and off sauna at the gym and light exercise no heavy leg day and mostly body weight exercises this is to promote more HGH

Idk what else to add rn my current stack is as good as when I took hardcore adhd meds but very little negative effects. Also long term need to fix my sleep apnea but I have found ways to improve it nonetheless
@_MVP_ @bishōnenmaxxer what to add?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incelmogger, IMOGYOU, bishōnenmaxxer and 5 others
Idk what else to add but its having an overall good effect sometimes I feel weird but overall better still adjusting this and trying to eat better along with this sleep better

Modafinil over ritalin (ritalin increases proclactin estrogen and decreases HGH) good stim to replace adderall or ritalin
Vitamin D3/K2
Omega 3 (healthy brain and IQ)
NAC (brain)
L-tyrosine (increases dopamine)
Ashwaganda (stress and increased T levels)

Future additions
MK-677 arrives next week

Taking Cabergoline with it @BrahminBoss mentioned it can help prevent ogre face growth by redirecting to plates also increase D2 dopamine and reduces anxiety

Noopept regens parts of the brain neurodegenerative properties
Lions mane with that

Idk what else to add rn my current stack is as good as when I took hardcore adhd meds but very little negative effects. Also long term need to fix my sleep apnea but I have found ways to improve it nonetheless
@_MVP_ @bishōnenmaxxer what to add?
do u lift?

• +1
Reactions: its_over and Deleted member 11126
lifting weights while growing while damage your spine and stund your growth more then 'height stacks' ever will make you taller,iknow your gonna cope but its true,have fun being 5'9 for etirnity

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking, Kazuya, BloodClot and 1 other person
lifting weights while growing while damage your spine and stund your growth more then 'height stacks' ever will make you taller,iknow your gonna cope but its true,have fun being 5'9 for etirnity
Well even if it doesn't make me taller this has reduced my depression a lot and my brain works better. Also lifting stunting shit is a meme maybe heavy heavy sqauts like 300-400 pounds but nothing else will do shit

I am going to xray my plates even if I get 2 inches I would be happy

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Well even if it doesn't make me taller this has reduced my depression a lot and my brain works better. Also lifting stunting shit is a meme maybe heavy heavy sqauts like 300-400 pounds but nothing else will do shit

I am going to xray my plates even if I get 2 inches I would be happy
lifting weights stunting growth is a meme but taking pills to get taller isnt" cmon bruh,its not a meme if you lift heavy it will slow your develepment what height and age are you rn i can tell you straighht up what your gonna be also no need to lie you gotta liv with this height forever

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
lifting weights stunting growth is a meme but taking pills to get taller isnt" cmon bruh,its not a meme if you lift heavy it will slow your develepment what height and age are you rn i can tell you straighht up what your gonna be also no need to lie you gotta liv with this height forever
20 5'9. Yeah I know your going to tell me its over but I have seen evidence otherwise besides a man should always try.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
20 5'9. Yeah I know your going to tell me its over but I have seen evidence otherwise besides a man should always try.
i mean your definitley done growing but your atleast not that bad of a height unless you go to europe 😭 atleast your trying i respect it

• +1
i mean your definitley done growing but your atleast not that bad of a height unless you go to europe 😭 atleast your trying i respect it
If my face wasn't decent I would have already given up but I am not an unrecoverable genetic disaster I have had a few exes and people rate me MTN-HTN consistently I still have so much to do

• +1
Reactions: finn899
If my face wasn't decent I would have already given up but I am not an unrecoverable genetic disaster I have had a few exes and people rate me MTN-HTN consistently I still have so much to do
i mean if you have that high of a rating and your 5'9 its calm,what weight and bodyfat are you bro?

• Hmm...
i mean if you have that high of a rating and your 5'9 its calm,what weight and bodyfat are you bro?
still could be leaner 165 pounds idk my bf

I will make as god as my witness I simply must I have no other choice

Good

• +1
Why not take hgh/peptides instead of the mk677? Cost?

• +1
Why not take hgh/peptides instead of the mk677? Cost?
Need to research it more. Once I get the xray I will get it 100%. But for now no point MK 677 will help with muscles regardless

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Take kratom.
And all this
I think once I fix my sleep fully and hormones I will be unstoppable. I get stronger everyday I am better looking better cognition nothing can stop me now.

I think I will make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and _MVP_
@John Cracovizk @incel194012940 Your a smart guy what would you add?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and John Cracovizk

This thread may help you

• +1

This thread may help you
This feeling is crazy its like I am tweaking on adderall but no anxiety and no withdrawls afterwards.

This thread may help you
kinda a shitty thread honestly lots of the ones he calls copes are legit seems subjective my thread is too to be fair but a lot of his copes are legit

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
kinda a shitty thread honestly lots of the ones he calls copes are legit seems subjective my thread is too to be fair but a lot of his copes are legit
Use what you think is good, discard what you think is bad.

• Hmm...
Use what you think is good, discard what you think is bad.
My power increases exponential

The only worrying side effect is my ego is getting too big to delusional levels. I just realized I am never so narcy then now. But I would rather have this over anxiety its just a little concerning

Sometimes it feels like I am losing control over my brain like I am not myself my ego feels like it has a mind of its own. Its so bad sometimes I feel like elliot rodgers like this shit is getting out of hand(please help its taking over)

Last edited:
add things 1 at a time or synergistic things at once

2 reasons

1. You want to know that something is working for u. The more things you have the harder it is to tell what does what if anything at all

2. Looks like the type of plan that comes from sudden burst of energy that doesn’t last very long. U made thread about routine being v hard to do. 1 thing > 100 things u don’t stick with

• Hmm...
add things 1 at a time or synergistic things at once

2 reasons

1. You want to know that something is working for u. The more things you have the harder it is to tell what does what if anything at all

2. Looks like the type of plan that comes from sudden burst of energy that doesn’t last very long. U made thread about routine being v hard to do. 1 thing > 100 things u don’t stick with
yeah I have a lot of energy rn. Although I do take all the supplements I mentioned in the stack. I will add cabergoline next in you take this stuff right any advice for dosage or dos and don'ts? I will see for the next 3-4 weeks then add noopept next

Witheredly90

What anime is this from?

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 11126
Not a good stack I used to do something like this it made me feel like shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Debunked 100x times, only squats and dead lifts makes you shorter for a short term due to compression.
Lifting weights is good for hgh boost and t levels if u lazy and dont want to do Calisthenic and variety of sports

Debunked 100x times, only squats and dead lifts makes you shorter for a short term due to compression.
Lifting weights is good for hgh boost and t levels if u lazy and dont want to do Calisthenic and variety of sports
Yeah maybe if you were squatting a huge weight but like even normal squats at a decent weight would cause no issues

are you a neet?
No but I still find the main character very relatable regardless.

Social isolation really fucks you up if you fall too deep into it or stay there for too long, and it's almost like seeing what easily could've happened to me had I not escaped that pit myself.

• +1
I think what your stack is enough, maybe add in some Creatine and semak (which I haven’t experienced with) also you may need an aromatase inhibitor to prevent your growth plates from doing the opposite and fusing faster instead of slower by the increased cellular proliferation, like you need it in the right place not in the epiphysis.
Caffeine and nicotine are good tho no? Atleast the nicotine, just make sure it’s coming from pouches or gum instead of cigarettes which are bad. Also make sure the omega 3 you are taking has a 3:2 ratio of epa:dha and dose should be on the higher range, I’ve heard it has more benefits. You can also add pregnenolone maybe since it’s a good mental supplement.

• +1
Taking Cabergoline with it @
BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss mentioned it can help prevent ogre face growth by redirecting to plates also increase D2 dopamine and reduces anxiety
is this true?

• +1
No but I still find the main character very relatable regardless.

Social isolation really fucks you up if you fall too deep into it or stay there for too long, and it's almost like seeing what easily could've happened to me had I not escaped that pit myself.
sadly I ended up like the mc. But I am digging myself out

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I think what your stack is enough, maybe add in some Creatine and semak (which I haven’t experienced with) also you may need an aromatase inhibitor to prevent your growth plates from doing the opposite and fusing faster instead of slower by the increased cellular proliferation, like you need it in the right place not in the epiphysis.
Caffeine and nicotine are good tho no? Atleast the nicotine, just make sure it’s coming from pouches or gum instead of cigarettes which are bad. Also make sure the omega 3 you are taking has a 3:2 ratio of epa:dha and dose should be on the higher range, I’ve heard it has more benefits. You can also add pregnenolone maybe since it’s a good mental supplement.
Nicotine is a great drug but it reduces collagen and I am trying to have perfect skin

caffeine increases cortisol a lot too

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Nicotine is a great drug but it reduces collagen and I am trying to have perfect skin

caffeine increases cortisol a lot too
Nicotine alone won’t do jackshit for collagen, you should be using Tretinoin and close to nothing would affect it. Also more of an issue is from within too when you are trying to improve your mental capablities/function, you can do it with the help of drugs Ofcourse but unless there is some motivation for you to do it inherently (which the drugs may help with) only then is it easy to brain max

• +1
Nicotine alone won’t do jackshit for collagen, you should be using Tretinoin and close to nothing would affect it. Also more of an issue is from within too when you are trying to improve your mental capablities/function, you can do it with the help of drugs Ofcourse but unless there is some motivation for you to do it inherently (which the drugs may help with) only then is it easy to brain max
Idk I read it reduces collagen production by 20% to be fair I would smoke cigs.

I already take tret

Last edited:
I will read these in a bit do you have a tldr?
Ok it just says nicotine is promoting of collagen and prevents death of collagen cells meanwhile smoking has other pathways which can fuck it up. It was just a quick search idk how correct it is.

• Hmm...
Ok it just says nicotine is promoting of collagen and prevents death of collagen cells meanwhile smoking has other pathways which can fuck it up. It was just a quick search idk how correct it is.
What form of nicotine do you use?