My day fully depends on other people

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Another incel trait.

Today for example, on the 20 minute break in high school, I went with my friends to buy some food, and 2 girls which I knew greeted me very well.

They are popular so that made my day. I was ultra happy, ultra positive, was making jokes with my friends and all was great until...

... my crush didn't greet me in the hallway.

I literally almost broke into tears. I just shut the fuck up and was quiet for the rest of the day.

I am validation hungry and I hate relying on other people 24/7; fixing my looks is the only way out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, T50 Demon, Petsmart and 5 others
Exactly, when ur crush sees chad she is soaking wet and it makes her week but when she sees you try to wave at her her week is ruined and she will cry herself to sleep

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, med, Pikabro and 3 others
cant relate
My day fully depends on whether I am doing drugs or drinking alcohol.

• JFL
Reactions: spermium
Exactly, when ur crush sees chad she is soaking wet and it makes her week but when she sees you try to wave at her her week is ruined and she will cry herself to sleep
I am ugly as fuck, its beyond over. Fuck this life, not being asexual as an incel is the highest form of torture

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
“Lonely”

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Lonenely sigma
Are you good at anything? I don't have any talents or proficiencies which explains my dependency on external validation. What things are you capable of doing and what have you achieved outside of school

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
brutal crush pill

Are you good at anything? I don't have any talents or proficiencies which explains my dependency on external validation
You mean as in if I care about anything?

I mean I did have my interests, hobbies (for example playing the guitar), but I always did it to get complimented on. I am not proud of this, its just how I always was, ever since I was a kid.

Then I realized the power of looks, that if you look good you will get that validation for just existing. Thats when I threw every interest in anything really, except for facial aesthetics.

The bummer is in the fact I am not good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Pikabro
You should see what its like to really be lonely, no friends, no female attention
I don't care about my male friends, I spend time with them because I am bored at school anyway.

As for the female attention, I get none either. Sure, some of them are friendly and nice but certainly none of them like me.

All in all I prefer spending my time alone. The only reason I ever go out with people I know is because I want validation.

Again, I am not proud of this, I am just honest to myself. It fucks my life so fucking much

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You mean as in if I care about anything?

I mean I did have my interests, hobbies (for example playing the guitar), but I always did it to get complimented on. I am not proud of this, its just how I always was, ever since I was a kid.

Then I realized the power of looks, that if you look good you will get that validation for just existing. Thats when I threw every interest in anything really, except for facial aesthetics.

The bummer is in the fact I am not good looking
Looks are your genetics you can’t control it and it doesn’t show competence or anything. People who only care about looks are shallow as fuck, it shouldn’t matter past attraction for relationships

• Hmm...
Looks are your genetics you can’t control it and it doesn’t show competence or anything. People who only care about looks are shallow as fuck, it shouldn’t matter past attraction for relationships
If it was like that we wouldn't be on the forum called looksmax.

Even if it was just about relationships and attraction thats still a huge thing. I would rather have a loyal good loking gf as the only person in my life than thousands of good friends. She would make me happier than all of them combined.

Is it shallow? It sure is.

But the fact I admit I like some people and dislike others before they even say a word doesn't make me more shallow than anyone else. I am just honest and its just a human nature

If it was like that we wouldn't be on the forum called looksmax.

Even if it was just about relationships and attraction thats still a huge thing. I would rather have a loyal good loking gf as the only person in my life than thousands of good friends. She would make me happier than all of them combined.

Is it shallow? It sure is.

But the fact I admit I like some people and dislike others before they even say a word doesn't make me more shallow than anyone else. I am just honest and its just a human nature
That’s still a shallow form of validation. If something happens like going balding or some nasolabial folds developing nuking your face then your life is over. There has to be something going on for me within tbh, looks isn’t real and once your youth is gone you might as well kill yourself

• +1
That’s still a shallow form of validation. If something happens like going balding or some nasolabial folds developing nuking your face then your life is over. There has to be something going on for me within tbh, looks isn’t real and once your youth is gone you might as well kill yourself
I get that but I just can't live without being proud of my reflection. Thats such a life destroyer on its own.

At the end of the day it did give me a goal in life, and that is to fix my looks. Its better than having no goals in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I get that but I just can't live without being proud of my reflection. Thats such a life destroyer on its own.

At the end of the day it did give me a goal in life, and that is to fix my looks. Its better than having no goals in the first place
You can’t fix shit genetics is the problem. Surgeries only legit if you have a good overall base/potential but some failo/deformity. Do you have a fixable face?

• +1
She will find it annoying that a subhuman thinks he stands a chance with her

You can’t fix shit genetics is the problem. Surgeries only legit if you have a good overall base/potential but some failo/deformity. Do you have a fixable face?
My biggest issue is my short chin. Biggest ascensions come from downgraftings and from fixing the recession.

Add a few good and decently invasive implants to that and we would be looking at a quite big ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro