my dentist wants me to remove my wisdom teeth at 17

S

swagdowdle

Iron
i was talking to my dentist this morning and he said that i should remove my wisdom teeth because my mouth is small otherwise my other teeth will become ruined or even broken.

is it going to ruin my facial development? should i just take the risk and keep my wisdom teeth?

Damn idk bro ask it in an orthodontic forum not here but yeah ig im lucky that i have a big ass mouth with no mouth or teeth problems can fit 4 fingers easily while most people have a hard time fitting 3

Damn idk bro ask it in an orthodontic forum not here but yeah ig im lucky that i have a big ass mouth with no mouth or teeth problems can fit 4 fingers easily while most people have a hard time fitting 3
i can fit 4 fingers and eat a full orange in one go i'm not exactly sure how my mouth is supposedly small

• +1
Reactions: FBl
well u can either

a) remove them
b) do painful expansion to ATTEMPT to make space for them

i chose a + bone grafts

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Don't listen to him he wants to eliminate competition by making you ugly

did it make your jaw narrow or recessed?

it's already over for me im just trying to avoid going below subhuman
no, but its only been 2 months
my bone grafts are still healing and u won't really notice any bone change until years later

Find for an opportunity to bite his/her finger off clean

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and temporomandibular32
i was talking to my dentist this morning and he said that i should remove my wisdom teeth because my mouth is small otherwise my other teeth will become ruined or even broken.

is it going to ruin my facial development? should i just take the risk and keep my wisdom teeth?
you’ve posted this like 6 times, shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

why don't you ask your fucking dentist instead of this fucking place

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
well u can either

a) remove them
b) do painful expansion to ATTEMPT to make space for them

i chose a + bone grafts
how tf did u get the doc to agreed to bone grafting? I asked multiple dentists and they refused, and even said it's extremely rare to do bone graft for wisdom teeth.

also just quick question, how's your face now after the removal? Any noticable changes?

how tf did u get the doc to agreed to bone grafting? I asked multiple dentists and they refused, and even said it's extremely rare to do bone graft for wisdom teeth.

also just quick question, how's your face now after the removal? Any noticable changes?
just told him i wanna do bone grafts considering the large amount of bone the tooth sits in that would be left hollow

i haven't noticed any facial changes but those aren't noticeable until years down the line if any

but i heal slowly so I wanted it done, if ur young and healthy u will prolly heal fine and don't need bone grafts
tbh it was probs a waste of money :lul:

just told him i wanna do bone grafts considering the large amount of bone the tooth sits in that would be left hollow

i haven't noticed any facial changes but those aren't noticeable until years down the line if any

but i heal slowly so I wanted it done, if ur young and healthy u will prolly heal fine and don't need bone grafts
tbh it was probs a waste of money :lul:
I notice mine changed after just 1-2 months, but my right one healed really quick compared to my left wisdom. My cheeks became more hollow, and face seem sunken and older, less young. But I looked pretty bloated and bad from the infection of wisdom teeth growing incorrectly, impacted, etc. so removing them somewhat improved my looks.

Check out this vid:
She looks way better before, lemme know if you notice anything on yourself, because it can change within a year.

Also this:
BEFORE

AFTER:

I notice mine changed after just 1-2 months, but my right one healed really quick compared to my left wisdom. My cheeks became more hollow, and face seem sunken and older, less young. But I looked pretty bloated and bad from the infection of wisdom teeth growing incorrectly, impacted, etc. so removing them somewhat improved my looks.

Check out this vid:
She looks way better before, lemme know if you notice anything on yourself, because it can change within a year.

Also this:
BEFORE
View attachment 2861662

AFTER:
View attachment 2861663

they just got leaner

The facial change would be minimial tbh just get a dental crown and call it a day

DO NOT

Check out this vid:

Also this:
BEFORE
View attachment 2861662

AFTER:
View attachment 2861663

did your face get narrower? did mandible/ramus change? were undereyes affected

Get them removed. Don't listen to the retards on here. Wisdom teeth are useless in modern society and become a painful burden if they don't grow properly.

It doesn't affect jaw development. If anything, some people used to get their back teeth removed to accentuate the hollow cheek look.

I got all four removed when I was 19. $4000 but it was worth every penny, as I don't ever have to worry about them and I rarely get bad breath.