Kike

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Stare
God like ancestry ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Stare
That bullshit again? Ugh…

Man sends lizard saliva to 23andMe for DNA testing, exposing total fraud of company’s claims of human ancestry
https://outline.com/yKhB3J

You cannot be 37% Italian and 18% Greek genetically. You can only inherit specific genetic markers along the patrilineal line (from father to son) and matrilineal line (from mother to children of both sexes) known as Y-chromosome (Y-DNA) haplogroups and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups, commonly tied to a certain population. For example, you can only be a R1b Italian OR a I1 Viking OR even a E1b Viking (if your great grandfather was a Maghrebi rapefugee in Scandinavia)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup

c5LAbhEhgz7vMhLC8GSh6xJ78f0BurmrGI7K0ggXnHuR3m7N6pdij5G7vGxIudSweum0y7eEzvm1dnz7Z-9viG88_1dyGS1DYcRfa_Zg3DUxtePU2qv2j0J0e8s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Celexawer, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others

Man sends lizard saliva to 23andMe for DNA testing, exposing total fraud of company’s claims of human ancestry

You cannot be 37% Italian and 18% Greek genetically. You can only inherit specific genetic markers along the patrilineal line (from father to son) and matrilineal line (from mother to children of both sexes) known as Y-chromosome (Y-DNA) haplogroups and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups, commonly tied to a certain population. For example, you can only be a R1b Italian OR a I1 Viking OR even a E1b Viking (if your great grandfather was a Maghrebi rapefugee in Scandinavia)

c5LAbhEhgz7vMhLC8GSh6xJ78f0BurmrGI7K0ggXnHuR3m7N6pdij5G7vGxIudSweum0y7eEzvm1dnz7Z-9viG88_1dyGS1DYcRfa_Zg3DUxtePU2qv2j0J0e8s
>Eb1b1 viking
How ???

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
>Eb1b1 viking
How ???

A Moroccan Eb1b1 rapefugee arrives in Sweden and rails a blue-eyed blonde girl --> mulatto son bearing his Eb1b1 Y-DNA

A Swedish-Moroccan mulatto rails a blue-eyed blonde Swedish girl --> tanned quarteron son bearing his Eb1b1 Y-DNA

A Swedish quarteron rails a blue-eyed blonde Swedish girl --> pale Swedish son bearing his (and his grandfathers) Eb1b1 Y-DNA.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Totaly wrong map

Over
B6008FAA 503F 41E5 8AF8 8877076255EF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Stare and reptiles
my results @StrangerDanger @AcneScars @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, gamma, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Are you Jewish?

There is something called autosomal DNA
Haplogroups are not the only way to determine ancestry

Are you Jewish?
No man

A Moroccan Eb1b1 rapefugee arrives in Sweden and rails a blue-eyed blonde girl --> mulatto son bearing his Eb1b1 Y-DNA

A Swedish-Moroccan mulatto rails a blue-eyed blonde Swedish girl --> tanned quarteron son bearing his Eb1b1 Y-DNA

A Swedish quarteron rails a blue-eyed blonde Swedish girl --> pale Swedish son bearing his (and his grandfathers) Eb1b1 Y-DNA.
I know
But how did EB1B1 came to scandinavia ?
Berbers never invaded them

There is something called autosomal DNA
Haplogroups are not the only way to determine ancestry
The mechanism of autosomal DNA inheritance does not allow to reliably trace your distant ancestors.
I know
But how did EB1B1 came to scandinavia ?
Berbers never invaded them
No need to invade. People just migrate, travel and have affairs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The mechanism of autosomal DNA inheritance does not allow to reliably trace your distant ancestors.

No need to invade. People just migrate, travel and have affairs.
But it was historical or just recent ?

But it was historical or just recent ?
Man that was just an example. It could have happened anytime. A mixed prehistoric group settled down there, a medieval Tunisian merchant travelled across Europe, or Viking invaders brought in slaves from England, or modern refugees arrived etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214 and 4 others
They like to add jew/nigger/other ethnicity, so you are a jew after all too, and you don't want to gass them so much.

They like to add jew/nigger/other ethnicity, so you are a jew after all too, and you don't want to gass them so much.
I was expecting higher jewish % tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214
shalom

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Stare
Nice, how fast did they give back results? I bought one last night actually.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Beetlejuice and Tony
fuarkkkkk u n sweet stere r the sweetest :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Like 3 months because they don't ship directly to my country so I had to buy from an American man-in-between. The package was sent to his house and then he sent to me, same thing when I sent the package back.
I believe it's much faster if they ship to your country.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
It looks shit jfl, why aren't they telling the halpgroups? What on earth does italian or west european mean?? :lul: useless tbh, they should tell it much more detailed then this. My cousin fucking got 100% balkan on My Heritage dna test, imagine wasting 100 euros for "100% Balkan", what the fuck does that even mean? Balkans are mixed af :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, sytyl and 1 other person
It looks shit jfl, why aren't they telling the halpgroups? What on earth does italian or west european mean?? :lul: useless tbh, they should tell it much more detailed then this. My cousin fucking got 100% balkan on My Heritage dna test, imagine wasting 100 euros for "100% Balkan", what the fuck does that even mean? Balkans are mixed af :feelswhat:
@Stare @sytyl

my dick is inside tsertser's mouth so my dick is warm and cozy in there :Comfy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, sytyl and 3 others
I have a surname that is common among jews
Potential lifefuel for you. Have you ever wanted a career in Hollywood/wanted to become a banker?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Stare
4ACB1639 7583 4411 B7EC BE8C80A56297

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Stare
stere did u know det @Marsiere214 qt little femboy that drained my cum yesterdey :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl, Stare and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Tony
Med slayer

Retard alert.
Haplogroups aren't the same as autosomal DNA.

• +1

Even Somalis are E1B1b as it originates in east Africa.

Im R1B

• +1
Are you too mentally challenged to read all my replies here?
Le 56% brain tbh
"You cannot be 37% Italian and 18% Greek genetically."
Then explain this.
Also why would autosomal DNA not be reliable? It's pretty accurate.

Me luv stere

• Love it