My Experience As An Extremely Ugly Male

Central Dogma

Central Dogma

Iron
After reading @LowTrust's thread about life as a chad, I decided to do one for life as a subhuman. I don't wanna write a wall of text, so I'll use bullet points.

- I am 19 and KHHV.
- People used to call me "junkie" in school because of my brutally recessed midface/orbitals.
- People used to draw pictures of me just to make fun of me in school.
- Parents usually hug their kids as hard as they can and usually cover the kids' face when they see me.
- I was socially isolated for years. (Sent to my own way.)
- People used to make plans to go out and they always told me not to come.

@BrahminBoss @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @0hMan @WishIwasChico (tagging some random users)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and 6 others
what do you want me to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, BowlCutMogger, pppokerface and 5 others
After reading @LowTrust's thread about life as a chad, I decided to do one for life as a subhuman. I don't wanna write a wall of text, so I'll use bullet points.

- I am 19 and KHHV.
- People used to call me "junkie" in school because of my brutally recessed midface/orbitals.
- Parents usually hug their kids as hard as they can and usually cover the kids' face when they see me.

@BrahminBoss @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @0hMan @WishIwasChico (tagging some random users)
Send face in PM?

Relatable, though I can assure you that you don't look worse than me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: finn899 and Central Dogma
Not a single word you abused dog plenty of people like you here youre not special

• WTF
Reactions: Central Dogma
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Central Dogma, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person

its not over

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, GuyFromSingapore and Central Dogma
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thewesthasfallen and Central Dogma
I am also shortest male in my family at 5'8.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and GuyFromSingapore
I'll give you a free therapy session via discord, lemme know.
Thinking about starting a therapy clinic for JB's, so I need to test my skills.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Go back to your cave retard if i was rotting as a mod in my teens i would unironically jump from a building or some shit
Muh graycel
Some people are destined to LDAR.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse
I tried therapy, but ended up lying to the therapist as she was annoying and low IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy and Deleted member 28896
teachers make fun of me in front of the whole class ,invisible for people i also have a fault because im to autistic and years of isolation fucked my socials skills,zero respect from all people,always left out these are some of the things ive expirienced as a ugly guy

• So Sad
I tried therapy, but ended up lying to the therapist as she was annoying and low IQ.
I'm the first ever blackpill therapist, I think you would benefit from my services.

• Woah
Just get a job at a tattoo place plenty of them there

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 28896
I’m almost below average with a bad pheno and one thing I can add to this is how ur treated in social circles. Despite being NT and sociable im almost always left out and even women belittle me or make fun of me in front of everyone. Brutal stuff jfl. I have real HTN friends and the treatment they get compared to me makes me jsut wants to LDAR.

There was even one time where my car broke down and “friends” just ubered to go to the function and didn’t even check up on me to make sure I’d get there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Central Dogma
I’m almost below average with a bad pheno and one thing I can add to this is how ur treated in social circles. Despite being NT and sociable im almost always left out and even women belittle me or make fun of me in front of everyone. Brutal stuff jfl. I have real HTN friends and the treatment they get compared to me makes me jsut wants to LDAR.
I was never given any chance to be NT.

I was never given any chance to be NT.
If it makes u feel any better I kinda regret NT maxxing and socializing. Ignorance is bliss and I went into it blackpilled so all it did was magnify how well HTN+ are treated especially those who aren’t of my complexion

• +1

"Yeah bro, I know you are ugly. You just need an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style."

Therapy session concluded.

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 28896 and Central Dogma

- I am 19 and KHHV.

Time to initiate TCD