My experience of clubs and who gets the most girls

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Many think that being a skinny twink pretty boy is ideal for female attraction
JFL
Go outside you will actually see tall jacked guys fucking girls , go in clubs the guy who takes the most girls looks like this :

And not this :

If you truly wanna ascend then appreciate the power of a top 0.1% physique
Literally 70% guys are overweight and if you manage to get till ffmi 23+ at a low body fat beleive me you are already in top 5% of the men or maybe top 1% in most cases tbh
Maybe you haven't seen a 6'3+ guy with a ffmi over 23 and low body fat
If you would I promise you that you will never cope with a pretty face and realise the importance of muscles and height

And if you think it's cope then first post your physique jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 4946, litaz and 29 others
cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: j05, Whatashame, camlokodri and 8 others
OD on copium

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: malicieusss, MentalistKebab, Repentsinner and 3 others
hamza cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: j05, earcel_ifucantell, Deleted member 17345 and 7 others
IDK, the guys I saw that fucked my flatmates were wearing clothes

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
Jfl who so ever says that it's cope
I genuinely request you to post your physique lol

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Sigmapsycho, crimclown63 and 9 others
I request u to stop being a fucking autist, oh no u cant do that jfl fucking coping nigga muh muscles are important stfu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 26678, Leviathin and 7 others
IDK, the guys I saw that fucked my flatmates were wearing clothes
Idk I have been to clubs and I have seen tall and jacked guys irl
That guy was 6'3-6'4 and was 105 kg at low body fat and his dominance was insane and it's not even a joke he was dead average in the face but mogged everybody in there
Even if you bought a 6 psl guy he would get mogged by that I still remember that mog of him that day I couldnt breathe tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, yayatourer, Deleted member 24221 and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, SEPRAY, User49 and 2 others
I request u to stop being a fucking autist, oh no u cant do that jfl fucking coping nigga muh muscles are important stfu
Post physique

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and hattrick
high iq thread op

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and 5.5psl
Idk I have been to clubs and I have seen tall and jacked guys irl
That guy was 6'3-6'4 and was 105 kg at low body fat and his dominance was insane and it's not even a joke he was dead average in the face but mogged everybody in there
Even if you bought a 6 psl guy he would get mogged by that I still remember that mog of him that day I couldnt breathe tbh
I remember many years ago, there was a very attractive girl and the guys she were bringing back seemed to be slightly above average in the face (5-6/10), slightly above average height (5'10 - 6'1) range. I'm pretty sure she was an 8/10, she was very good looking, girls were interested in her too, but the slightly above average skinny / lean guys were the ones she seemed interested in. Then again, maybe she was also going after ripped guys who were also tall and handsome, but they're so rare so it might just be an access issue.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, BoredPrince, Xangsane and 1 other person
stfu gymmax is the only legit looksmax in the whole forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, BoredPrince, Deleted member 16357 and 3 others
I remember many years ago, there was a very attractive girl and the guys she were bringing back seemed to be slightly above average in the face (5-6/10), slightly above average height (5'10 - 6'1) range. I'm pretty sure she was an 8/10, she was very good looking, girls were interested in her too, but the slightly above average skinny / lean guys were the ones she seemed interested in. Then again, maybe she was also going after ripped guys who were also tall and handsome, but they're so rare so it might just be an access issue.
NT is even more powerful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 16357, Leviathin and 1 other person
She would cuddle with that skinny boy but give a deepthroat to the tall and jacked guy by cheating with his cute skinny bf
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crimclown63, IndianJock, BoredPrince and 2 others
She would cuddle with that skinny boy but give a deepthroat to the tall and jacked guy by cheating with his cute skinny bf
@Maesthetics=King
idk, they were going back for sex, she didn't have a boyfriend.

• +1
Roidfuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BoredPrince, zharupodrugu and 2 others
loox was literally the biggest ascender here just from roiding

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, zharupodrugu, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
idk, they were going back for sex, she didn't have a boyfriend.
That's really good but a tall and jacked guy actually mogs and Im not joking
If you would I promise you that you will never cope with a pretty face and realise the importance of muscles and height

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, chawaje, tallnegga and 2 others
It's coz you have got the entire thing about women attraction completely wrong
Many think that being a skinny twink pretty boy is ideal for female attraction
JFL
Go outside you will actually see tall jacked guys fucking girls , go in clubs the guy who takes the most girls looks like this :
View attachment 2122285

And not this :
View attachment 2122286

If you truly wanna ascend then appreciate the power of a top 0.1% physique
Literally 70% guys are overweight and if you manage to get till ffmi 23+ at a low body fat beleive me you are already in top 5% of the men or maybe top 1% in most cases tbh
And if you think it's cope then first post your physique jfl
The skinny guy could emulate the top guy but his frame would have instantly diminishing returns.

Its not worth the time investment if you dont have the height too.

It improves your chances but height/frame will filter your efforts real quick. As a 5-9 framelet I ended up essentially just sweating into the void.

A person would have to weigh if the juice is worth the squeeze.

• +1
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell and 5.5psl
The skinny guy could emulate the top guy but his frame would have instantly diminishing returns.

Its not worth the time investment if you dont have the height too.

It improves your chances but height/frame will filter your efforts real quick. As a 5-9 framelet I ended up essentially just sweating into the void.

A person would have to weigh if the juice is worth the squeeze.
You are right but I really see tall fags on this forum actually coping with only surgeries
Yeah that's good have your surgeries but a roided physique + height mohs the absolute living hell out of a 5'7 skinny twink prettyboy
Also don't forget the male respect he would be getting

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Sprinkles, BoredPrince and 1 other person
no I haven't but I'd assume it would be good for slaying women in the clubs etc.

If I had the choice though, I'd choose to be pretty so I could get an Asian GF and forget about the whole blackpill / clubbing /manosphere / the internet.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
no I haven't but I'd assume it would be good for slaying women in the clubs etc.

If I had the choice though, I'd choose to be pretty so I could get an Asian GF and forget about the whole blackpill / clubbing /manosphere / the internet.
Beleive me see a tall and jacked guy that would change your perception
You are 6'3 too like myself before I met that guy I also wanted a pretty face and thought that muscles are cope and girls only want face but the moment I saw him and his presence there I was shocked
Whenever he said something everybody would go quiet and listen to him
Girls literally came up to him and started to touch him , his arms his shoulders jfl at the guys saying women get repulsed my muscle they were literally behaving like sluts
Since that day I started going to the gym and soon realised that roids are the way to go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, litaz, crimclown63 and 7 others
You are right but I really see tall fags on this forum actually coping with only surgeries
Yeah that's good have your surgeries but a roided physique + height mohs the absolute living hell out of a 5'7 skinny twink prettyboy
Also don't forget the male respect he would be getting
Bro im so fking skinny

I don't know how to gain weight tbh

• +1
@GrowthReaper what would you choose ?
5'8 prettyboy or 6'4 jacked af ??

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, BoredPrince and Deleted member 24789
Beleive me see a tall and jacked guy that would change your perception
You are 6'3 too like myself before I met that guy I also wanted a pretty face and thought that muscles are cope and girls only want face but the moment I saw him and his presence there I was shocked
Whenever he said something everybody would go quiet and listen to him
Girls literally came up to him and started to touch him , his arms his shoulders jfl at the guys saying women get repulsed my muscle they were literally behaving like sluts
Since that day I started going to the gym and soon realised that roids are the way to go
Oh yeah, I have no doubt they would slay in a club etc. I'm just not really into slaying or clubs or whatever, l just want a long term GF like the autistic retard i am.

• +1
Oh yeah, I have no doubt they would slay in a club etc. I'm just not really into slaying or clubs or whatever, l just want a long term GF like the autistic retard i am.
No you aren't a retard jfl
Ltr is alwaysuch better than slaying
Slaying is just loveless transactional sex
Ltr forms the bond and love

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63, Xangsane, Yerico7 and 3 others
@GrowthReaper what would you choose ?
5'8 prettyboy or 6'4 jacked af ??
that's not fair lmao

6'4 jacked is a 0 cortisol life

that's not fair lmao

6'4 jacked is a 0 cortisol life
Hmm
Tell the copers here who are coping with being a prettyboy jfl
A tall and jacked mogs a short skinny prettyboy to oblivion and it's not even a joke

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and rand anon
No you aren't a retard jfl
Ltr is alwaysuch better than slaying
Slaying is just loveless transactional sex
Ltr forms the bond and love
Finally, someone on looksmax who doesn't just care about "muh slays".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GorLee, Xangsane and 5.5psl
Calorie surplus is the only way to gain weight
Any tips?
Bro me too but i think muscles help even for a gf , knowing that a relationship requires several things (not just physical) being muscular and with a normal face is far enough for a cute girl

• +1
Reactions: Graham and 5.5psl
Any tips?

Bro me too but i think muscles help even for a gf , knowing that a relationship requires several things (not just physical) being muscular and with a normal face is far enough for a cute girl
Maybe you can take mk677 if you don't feel hungry it would really help you to eat a lot more food and eat a heavy breakfast that would help you going for the day

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 24789
Yeah, I want to get back to my former lean muscular physique, but I don't think I would want ti be jacked as I just want to be lean an natural. I'm probably slightly insecure though because girls I had as friends or had a crush on went for the cute Asian pretty boy type (5'6-5'9, skinny, but cute / pretty).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
Hmm
Tell the copers here who are coping with being a prettyboy jfl
A tall and jacked mogs a short skinny prettyboy to oblivion and it's not even a joke
But for short men being a prettyboy is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Yerico7, 5.5psl and 1 other person
But but..

Muh BAGGY CLOTHES

Muh TIKTOK HAIRCUT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Xangsane, 5.5psl and 1 other person
But but..

Muh BAGGY CLOTHES

Muh TIKTOK HAIRCUT
yes, that is what will get you jailbaits in highschool.
the type of men op is talking about are 25+ fucking some good for nothing cum dumpsters while highschool sweethearts are getting engaged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, RichardSpencel and Sprinkles
Yeah, I want to get back to my former lean muscular physique, but I don't think I would want ti be jacked as I just want to be lean an natural. I'm probably slightly insecure though because girls I had as friends or had a crush on went for the cute Asian pretty boy type (5'6-5'9, skinny, but cute / pretty).
Don't worry I can assure you that every girl want to get choked and protected by a tall and muscular guy who looks as if he could literally kill the next person
Women crave for protection and if you show that you are capable of it she would fuck you anyday
We men are built to provide protection
How ?
We are taller , we have way more testosterone for muscle building, we have stronger mindset , we are more agile and brave
Even sexual appeal for us males is having broad shoulders which signify strength
So always go for a jacked look don't worry if girls would think it's too much , it's not

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, litaz, crimclown63 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Don't worry I can assure you that every girl want to get choked and protected by a tall and muscular guy who looks as if he could literally kill the next person
Women crave for protection and if you show that you are capable of it she would fuck you anyday
We men are built to provide protection
How ?
We are taller , we have way more testosterone for muscle building, we have stronger mindset , we are more agile and brave
Even sexual appeal for us males is having broad shoulders which signify strength
So always go for a jacked look don't worry if girls would think it's too much , it's not
next time a girl rejects me for a nw0 prettyboy I'll tell her she should go for me instead because im higher in the dominance hierarchy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, zharupodrugu, BongMog and 1 other person
next time a girl rejects me for a nw0 prettyboy I'll tell her she should go for me instead because im higher in the dominance hierarchy
She won't reject you if you are tall and jacked af both combined at the same time
And atleast avg facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crimclown63, Sprinkles, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Nah but who mogs tall and jacked or short prettyboy
in terms of appeal to women under 20 it's genuinely debatable (assuming the prettyboy is actually pretty and not just a manlet with long hair)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, BongMog and 5.5psl
Here's the order face(includes hair and neck) ≥dick + height + frame + muscular ≥ status + money

• +1
But for short men being a prettyboy is ideal
If u're short go for LL

being pretty boy is a gift, if you are not that with a strong base you will never be with surgery

• +1
Reactions: litaz and BongMog
Idk if rad 140 gets me 50% of that physique I'll take it @5.5psl
@tristan18 @ItsOverCel
Both have taken rad you can ask them
But imo roids mog sarms any day

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and BongMog
Here's the order face(includes hair and neck) ≥dick + height + frame + muscular ≥ status + money
no dick is last, because if she sees your dick and you don't have everything else, that's sexual assault.

• +1