My experience of clubs and who gets the most girls

Nah but who mogs tall and jacked or short prettyboy
Tall jacked with robust jawed prettyboy face appeal mogs every other subtype , girls prefer prettyboyish faces imo over full masc ones

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
no dick is last, because if she sees your dick and you don't have everything else, that's sexual assault.
Nah im talking about dick as in dick game if you can't fuck good/don't have a big dick she'll just get on the chad cock carousel

• +1
not cope much more attention from females when jacked even in spite of having a more bloated face
I was invisible when until I got to 22 ffmi at 15% bf where I started getting my first sexual attention from foids and rn at 23.6 ffmi I am offered sex and get much more iois than before although my face is ugly as shit I dont even care about my hair and dont wash my face. Jacked is life

Lol I remember this week 2 girls approached me and tried to start conversation but I was too autistic to elaborate I just told them to fuck off and mind their business over dont care tbh I have to cut before I will get the best jb stacy possible

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and 2 others
Skinny goodlooking guys get the hottest younger ones.
Gymmaxing gets old women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Kirby7000, Dodevu and 1 other person
Gymmaxing gets old women
keep coping twink I will smash your head with my big biceps and take your girls that go after skinny guys only because they have low self esteem and think they dont deserve jacked guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and SoundnVision
keep coping twink I will smash your head with my big biceps and take your girls that go after skinny guys only because they have low self esteem and think they dont deserve jacked guys
Enjoy getting getting a big bulls load blown up your ass fella because your pumped up muscle's only appeal to other men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ItsOverCel
Gymmaxing gets old women
how do you explain the muscular 30 year old gymmaxed guy who slays 22 year old hot girls

• +1
how do you explain the muscular 30 year old gymmaxed guy who slays 22 year old hot girls
bro is low iq from being hit in the head by gymmaxed chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, zharupodrugu and SoundnVision
I see the hottest girls with guys with curly hair and goodlooking faces.
Muscles attract post prime women and men

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and 5.5psl
Many think that being a skinny twink pretty boy is ideal for female attraction
JFL
Go outside you will actually see tall jacked guys fucking girls , go in clubs the guy who takes the most girls looks like this :
View attachment 2122285

And not this :
View attachment 2122286

If you truly wanna ascend then appreciate the power of a top 0.1% physique
Literally 70% guys are overweight and if you manage to get till ffmi 23+ at a low body fat beleive me you are already in top 5% of the men or maybe top 1% in most cases tbh
Maybe you haven't seen a 6'3+ guy with a ffmi over 23 and low body fat
If you would I promise you that you will never cope with a pretty face and realise the importance of muscles and height

And if you think it's cope then first post your physique jfl
Facts frame is massively imperiale for Club slaying. The girl is pretty drunk so her view of your face won’t be that good but she can see if your jacked and framemog the guys there .

• +1
I see the hottest girls with guys with curly hair and goodlooking faces.
Muscles attract post prime women and men
Ok I get your point

now, I know some 30 yo guys who weren't successful at 20, who now fuck young fresh bodies aged 20-25 with tinder
again, explain to me

knowing that 20-25 year old women can find a skinny prettyboy to fuck too and easily , but say ok to the 30 year old guy with a good body

• +1
gymceling is major cope jfl u can attract other gays at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Zer0/∞ and SoundnVision
gymceling is major cope jfl u can attract other gays at best
when you are 6'2 or more, and muscular jfl if you dare say again that it's cope

who has the most halo? the muscular 6/10 of 1m89 or the skinny 6/10 of 1m89?

Chadlite and more is like 1 per 12020 we don't care nobody will be chadlite here with surgery

• +1
ITT we have bloated guys with muscles saying that girls prefer bloated guys with muscles v skinny twinks with jawlines debating that girls love them.

Next up - girls much prefer ${eye.colour} over every other eye colour

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24789 and SoundnVision
Ok I get your point

now, I know some 30 yo guys who weren't successful at 20, who now fuck young fresh bodies aged 20-25 with tinder
again, explain to me

knowing that 20-25 year old women can find a skinny prettyboy to fuck too and easily , but say ok to the 30 year old guy with a good body
Women aren't attracted to things that you build they are attracted to genetics.
A good body is genetic ( wide shoulders narrow waist)
Adding more mass dosnt help. If a jacked guy gets women he has a good face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz
Women aren't attracted to things that you build they are attracted to genetics.
A good body is genetic ( wide shoulders narrow waist)
Adding more mass dosnt help. If a jacked guy gets women he has a good face.
Of course if you are small with small shoulders it's not the same rendering

ah yeah, so for you the only ones who fuck are chadlite or more? :feelshaha:

• +1
Before after body building fitness transformation 1 5912d6a730c00  700
@SoundnVision @russiancel

Gym is cope :feelsuhh:

• +1
Ok I get your point

again, explain to me
Are these women actually good looking?Usually women that use online dating apps are average....

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Are these women actually good looking?Usually women that use online dating apps are average....
Who cares?

if the guy manages to fuck women at 30 when he couldn't before with a nerd physique, it's because the body is definitely important for 90% of the NO-CHADLITE+ guys

• +1
Who cares?

if the guy manages to fuck women at 30 when he couldn't before with a nerd physique, it's because the body is definitely important for 90% of the NO-CHADLITE+ guys
It's basically an insult to yourself due to the fact that you worked hard on your body all those years just to obtain mediocre women...

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
It's basically an insult to yourself due to the fact that you worked hard on your body all those years just to obtain mediocre women...
you didn't understand the point

Good body is a halo, it doesn't make you chad, but this is a legit looksmax that's 100% sure to work with the improved treatment of women

Of course in the end, skinny chadlite 6' always wins, but the brother who gymmax can now get a gl GF more easier in real life , get respect from people and he can now fuck some mtb on tinder

BUT you need a face high mtn / htn of course, face is the main piece of the puzzle... being ugly is a condemnation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and AngryShane
you didn't understand the point

Good body is a halo, it doesn't make you chad, but this is a legit looksmax that's 100% sure to work with the improved treatment of women
I never said not working out doesn't help you get female attention because, quite frankly, it does(from my personal experience).
but the brother who gymmax can now get a gl GF more easier in real life
This not usually the case.Unfortunately,If the man is "gymmax" and he has an average or below average face he's not going to be able to obtain a good looking girlfriend unless he has status or money.
get respect from people
Please elaborate on this

I never said not working out doesn't help you get female attention because, quite frankly, it does(from my personal experience).

This not usually the case.Unfortunately,If the man is "gymmax" and he has an average or below average face he's not going to be able to obtain a good looking girlfriend unless he has status or money.

Please elaborate on this
Having a good body increases self-confidence.

Man I'm 6'2 , good shoulders but i'm skinny as fuck, I know what I'm talking about when I tell you having a shitty body is shit mentally. As an example your work girl partner at school mogs you just in level of the arms lmfao just imagine the shame that I had.
If tomorrow I become muscular I know I will have more confidence, if my body + my size mog 96% of people, it makes sense and the girls feel that confidence.

So more self-confidence> more comfortable with girls> more chance of getting a pretty girlfriend, it's just logic

Look, we are not going to talk about pretty boy or chad tiktoker 6 psl ok? Just imagine an average guy but with a very fat or skinny body, do you really think women will look at him the same way as if he had a toned, muscular body, with an athletic neck? don't you think that confidence and self-esteem increase?

But there is something else, being NT, but to being NT, personality stuff etc, its genetic

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and AngryShane
Having a good body increases self-confidence.

Man I'm 6'2 , good shoulders but i'm skinny as fuck, I know what I'm talking about when I tell you having a shitty body is shit mentally. As an example your work girl partner at school mogs you just in level of the arms lmfao just imagine the shame that I had.
If tomorrow I become muscular I know I will have more confidence, if my body + my size mog 96% of people, it makes sense and the girls feel that confidence.

So more self-confidence> more comfortable with girls> more chance of getting a pretty girlfriend, it's just logic

Look, we are not going to talk about pretty boy or chad tiktoker 6 psl ok? Just imagine an average guy but with a very fat or skinny body, do you really think women will look at him the same way as if he had a toned, muscular body, with an athletic neck? don't you think that confidence and self-esteem increase?

But there is something else, being NT, but to being NT, personality stuff etc, its genetic
How much do you weight exactly?

• +1
Its all about smv a jacked tall normie has Chadlite smv so will do good with foids water

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Its all about smv a jacked tall normie has Chadlite smv so will do good with foids water
It's not water look at the guys saying it's cope lol

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 22924
It's not water look at the guys saying it's cope lol
They are autistic jfl a jacked body gives you 1 smv point athletic 0.5 + tall another 1+ smv point women like muscle like we like women with a good body too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 15854 and 5.5psl
Beleive me see a tall and jacked guy that would change your perception
You are 6'3 too like myself before I met that guy I also wanted a pretty face and thought that muscles are cope and girls only want face but the moment I saw him and his presence there I was shocked
Whenever he said something everybody would go quiet and listen to him
Girls literally came up to him and started to touch him , his arms his shoulders jfl at the guys saying women get repulsed my muscle they were literally behaving like sluts
Since that day I started going to the gym and soon realised that roids are the way to go
6'3' stopped listening. How hard did you have to fuck upin life to be 6'3 and still wind up on this website. Stop telling short men to lift because its a waste of time. If your 6'3 you can do anything you fucking want and it would be acceptable. Muscle accentuate a good frame. 5'8 guys have shit frames and would look ridiculous with heavy muscle. Its better for short men to focus on keeping their hair and not raising cortisol.

• +1
Gymmaxing gets old women
Yea lots of older women like my muscles.

I dont like older women

• So Sad
Reactions: SoundnVision
6'3' stopped listening. How hard did you have to fuck upin life to be 6'3 and still wind up on this website. Stop telling short men to lift because its a waste of time. If your 6'3 you can do anything you fucking want and it would be acceptable. Muscle accentuate a good frame. 5'8 guys have shit frames and would look ridiculous with heavy muscle. Its better for short men to focus on keeping their hair and not raising cortisol.
Height alone won't do shit !
Being 6'3 isn't a huge boost of smv alone until you couple it with a top 0.1% physique that almost looks unattainable naturally
Also it's better for short guys to at least have a good physique than being a skinny fat dyel cuck

Gymmaxing gets old women
That 6'4 guy was 22 roided
And all the girls were 17-23 in my college party and all of them were behaving like sluts with him
Ffs do you even go out
Go in clubs/parties a tall jacked guy has a presence that a skinny pretty boy twink can't even have in his entire lifetime

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Height alone won't do shit !
Being 6'3 isn't a huge boost of smv alone until you couple it with a top 0.1% physique that almost looks unattainable naturally
Also it's better for short guys to at least have a good physique than being a skinny fat dyel cuck
Why are you going on and on about physique. Just because you were twink faggot who never played sports growing up or lifted weights is your problem. You make me sick

• JFL
That 6'4 guy was 22 roided
And all the girls were 17-23 in my college party and all of them were behaving like sluts with him
Ffs do you even go out
Go in clubs/parties a tall jacked guy has a presence that a skinny pretty boy twink can't even have in his entire lifetime
just be 6'4 and roided.

What lovely advise that applies to next to nobody on this forum.

Again, how did you fuck up your life so bad at 6'3?

• +1
just be 6'4 and roided.

What lovely advise that applies to next to nobody on this forum.

Again, how did you fuck up your life so bad at 6'3?
Same goes to basement dwellers here who say just be 6 psl what a lovely advice
And 6'3 isn't a big thing lol
You really think being 6'3 would make you a slayer ?

• +1
this guy is also GL though

is the above guy natty or juiced ?

which juice would you recommend that won't cause hair loss if you're on dut ?
He is not natty
Test+fin , dianabol , anavar , anadrol, ment,deca,eq ,halotestin ,

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and makeme183
Same goes to basement dwellers here who say just be 6 psl what a lovely advice
And 6'3 isn't a big thing lol
You really think being 6'3 would make you a slayer ?
Your taller than literally everyone ik. You must dress poorly or have bummy hair. No way a 6'3 guy is losing. You just have autism or your lying about height ( probably actually 6'1 or sum).

• JFL
Your taller than literally everyone ik. You must dress poorly or have bummy hair. No way a 6'3 guy is losing. You just have autism or your lying about height ( probably actually 6'1 or sum).
I am rather 6'3.5 lol
I have measured iwth stadiometer and I am 191 cm

• +1
Being 6’3 is nothing special imo i am 6’2.5 and. Height alone will not help you

• Love it
  • +1
bru u grew to 6 3? pls nigga pm me the stack

• JFL
  • +1
Not this fucking debate again

People like Loox are gigaslayers cause they have the body AND THE FACE

you’re not gonna slay jackshit except roasties if you’re tall and jacked but your hairline is raped and your face is melted from roids

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, johncruz12345 and 5.5psl
Not this fucking debate again

People like Loox are gigaslayers cause they have the body AND THE FACE

you’re not gonna slay jackshit except roasties if you’re tall and jacked but your hairline is raped and your face is melted from roids
you bio jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623