My experience of clubs and who gets the most girls

Not this fucking debate again

People like Loox are gigaslayers cause they have the body AND THE FACE

you’re not gonna slay jackshit except roasties if you’re tall and jacked but your hairline is raped and your face is melted from roids
so much cope tbh hair is genetic people here cant calculate a smv of a person a tall jacked mtn has chadlite smv chadlites slayy smv is what matters

You all are flinging shit back and forth like a bunch of chimps on adderall.

The tall retards in here are like "Nah bruh, height + body > face"

The skinny shorty pretty boy retards are like "Nah bruh, twink pretty boy face > height + body"

There is no one fucking universal answer to what women will choose as a definitive. Some will go for the pretty boy, the others the gymnaxxed tall dude.

Answer this question, who would you go for:

1) The bombshell brunette with a perfect round ass and nice tits, basically perfect body, but plain face.

2) The gorgeus blonde with luscious hair and stunning face, but built like a 2x4 with no tits and no ass.

There's gonna be different answers by everybody here. Women are the exact the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, yayatourer, Deleted member 22354 and 4 others
That guy was 6'3-6'4 and was 105 kg at low body fat and his dominance was insane and it's not even a joke he was dead average in the face but mogged everybody in there

You more in love with him than women my guy.

"Dear diary, today I saw this muscular 6ft 3 hunk of a man I cannot stop dreaming about. His sheer dominance and stature tightened my bussy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and 1 other person
You all are flinging shit back and forth like a bunch of chimps on adderall.

The tall retards in here are like "Nah bruh, height + body > face"

The skinny shorty pretty boy retards are like "Nah bruh, twink pretty boy face > height + body"

There is no one fucking universal answer to what women will choose as a definitive. Some will go for the pretty boy, the others the gymnaxxed tall dude.

Answer this question, who would you go for:

1) The bombshell brunette with a perfect round ass and nice tits, basically perfect body, but plain face.

2) The gorgeus blonde with luscious hair and stunning face, but built like a 2x4 with no tits and no ass.

There's gonna be different answers by everybody here. Women are the exact the same.
Women have preferences but the truth is its all about your smv a 5’9 chadlite twink has the same smv as a gymaxx tall mtn every women has a other type correct but how higher your smv how more likely that you are her type

Gymmaxxed and tall prettyboy has unlimited smv.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
I mean if we're strictly talking club / bar setting , then your thread is 100% true no debate. Height is basically a requirement in night life, short guys are invisible

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, 5.5psl, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Not this fucking debate again

People like Loox are gigaslayers cause they have the body AND THE FACE

you’re not gonna slay jackshit except roasties if you’re tall and jacked but your hairline is raped and your face is melted from roids
Who claimed otherwise? The guys that claim roids work also say that’s only if you don’t rape your hairline and keep your skin clear

Tall jacked HTNs are equal to Chadlites who are shorter but 5/10 tall jacked guys dont have the success a HTN face does with that. Not in my area anyway. They can pull some though unlike a typical 5/10 face.

Many think that being a skinny twink pretty boy is ideal for female attraction
JFL
Go outside you will actually see tall jacked guys fucking girls , go in clubs the guy who takes the most girls looks like this :
View attachment 2122285

And not this :
View attachment 2122286

If you truly wanna ascend then appreciate the power of a top 0.1% physique
Literally 70% guys are overweight and if you manage to get till ffmi 23+ at a low body fat beleive me you are already in top 5% of the men or maybe top 1% in most cases tbh
Maybe you haven't seen a 6'3+ guy with a ffmi over 23 and low body fat
If you would I promise you that you will never cope with a pretty face and realise the importance of muscles and height

And if you think it's cope then first post your physique jfl
FUCK PRETTYBOY COPERS. I CAN CONFIRM THIS FROM MY OBSERVATIONS BACK WHEN I WAS A UNI STUDENT.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I remember many years ago, there was a very attractive girl and the guys she were bringing back seemed to be slightly above average in the face (5-6/10), slightly above average height (5'10 - 6'1) range. I'm pretty sure she was an 8/10, she was very good looking, girls were interested in her too, but the slightly above average skinny / lean guys were the ones she seemed interested in. Then again, maybe she was also going after ripped guys who were also tall and handsome, but they're so rare so it might just be an access issue.
She seems insecure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Muscles attract post prime women and men
There is no evidence that suggests visible musculature exclusively attracts post prime women and men.
Women aren't attracted to things that you build they are attracted to genetics.
A good body is genetic ( wide shoulders narrow waist)
Adding more mass dosnt help. If a jacked guy gets women he has a good face.
Are you retarded or just trolling? Genetics not only influence your skeleton but also the muscle tissue. How much you can build, where it inserts, etc is also determined by your genetics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
There is no evidence that suggests visible musculature exclusively attracts post prime women and men.

Are you retarded or just trolling? Genetics not only influence your skeleton but also the muscle tissue. How much you can build, where it inserts, etc is also determined by your genetics.
Wide shoulders and narrow waist are masculine genetic features not big bloated gym muscles

• JFL
Wide shoulders and narrow waist are masculine genetic features not big bloated gym muscles
This comment of your proves that you haven't taken roids ever :lul: :lul:
Someone roiding would never bother to say this or go against the power of physique
Someone who has a really good physique knows the absolute power of it

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Kingkellz and Deleted member 27472
This comment of your proves that you haven't taken roids ever :lul: :lul:
Someone roiding would never bother to say this or go against the power of physique
Someone who has a really good physique knows the absolute power of it
I've done them all and my success with women wasn't any different to natty.
I've been 84 kg on test and deca and I've been ,68kg shredded natty.
Aslong as you look athletic having extra muscle from roids won't help you

• JFL
No ones tall and jacked if you go outside

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, yayatourer, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
I'm on 500 mg test literally bloated and no facial definition and the girl attention is far far more than being a natty
How can someone deny the power of a physique
Also jfl at being a 68 kg little bitch and saying you didn't got results at 84
Post your physique I would also post mine and that too my natty physique and not even on gear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, crimclown63, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: grimy, zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
I'm on 500 mg test literally bloated and no facial definition and the girl attention is far far more than being a natty
Post your physique I would also post mine and that too my natty physique and not even on gear
Youre stupid youve been on for a few weeks. Stop talking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
84kg on test and deca means you were pretty much natty looking dumb ass. Jfl. I was expecting you to say 100kgs. You dont know shit either. Obv theres no difference because you looked natty in both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 16371, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
No ones tall and jacked if you go outside
In clubs you will find dudes who are
And they are rare and that's what gives advantage to those who are jacked and tall as a bonus

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
In clubs you will find dudes who are
And they are rare and that's what gives advantage to those who are jacked and tall as a bonus
no you wont. Maybe if youre lucky. Looking like you lift in a shirt is like 1/1000+ guys along w tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 24444
I looked alot worse at 84, bloated aged roid face.
Plus I felt terrible probably from high evor prolactin so I didn't even have any desire to fuck on them. And yeah I took anti e but that's shits poison.
I still have wide bideltoid at 68kg the extra mass from roids won't help.Big arms and chest and legs etc are cope

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
no you wont. Maybe if youre lucky. Looking like you lift in a shirt is like 1/1000+ guys along w tall
I dont look dyel at 6'3 ... So maybe I am in the top 0.1% and thats what gives me the advantage

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 24444
This tbh, you barely see them
Even in my city w so many gymcels. Theres no one with my size and leanness combined and im not even tall so imagine that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I dont look dyel at 6'3 ... So maybe I am in the top 0.1% and thats what gives me the advantage
You look dyel. Unless youre as thick and 3d as me, you look dyel and youre delusional. You need to be like 220+ lean as fuck at that height

Even in my city w so many gymcels. Theres no one with my size and leanness combined and im not even tall so imagine that.
How is your skin disease bhai? Any progress in curing it?

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This we barely find someone with ffmi of 23+ and at a low body fat
And if you are actually tall and jacked you don't even need a good looking face to slay

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, crimclown63 and Deleted member 24444
You look dyel. Unless youre as thick and 3d as me, you look dyel and youre delusional. You need to be like 220+ lean as fuck at that height
Nigga I am bloated by test jfl
That helps me to not look dyel
I am currently 94 kg at about 18% bf

• +1
And if you are actually tall and jacked you don't even need a good looking face to slay
Theres only like 2-3 people on this forum with a 23+ ffmi lean btw

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Blackgymmax
Nigga I am bloated by test jfl
That helps me to not look dyel
I am currently 94 kg at about 18% bf
if youre 6'3 94kg 18% bf you are dyel. Girls would think you have a dad bod irl in a shirt just stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: charlesmog, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
True, it's sad being 8-10% natty. I have like 18.7 BMI and it's brutal to see yourself in clothes even tho I looked jacked without it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
True, it's sad being 8-10% natty. I have like 18.7 BMI and it's brutal to see yourself in clothes even tho I looked jacked without it
People should be walking up to you asking for personal training while youre in a normal shirt. Then youll know youre big

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
if youre 6'3 94kg 18% bf you are dyel. Girls would think you have a dad bod irl in a shirt just stop
With these stats I have a ffmi of about 21.15 which is enough for me to not being dyel

• +1
With these stats I have a ffmi of about 21.15 which is enough for me to not being dyel
But you are 18% which is giga shitty

• +1
Bro you are dyel stop coping jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, zharupodrugu, 5.5psl and 1 other person
84kg on test and deca means you were pretty much natty looking dumb ass. Jfl. I was expecting you to say 100kgs. You dont know shit either. Obv theres no difference because you looked natty in both
I'm 72kg on 5000 calories a day fella and you think I can get to 100kg ,? You ever heard of different builds?
Jfl maybe if I ate 10000 calories a day and I injected a gram of test and deca maybe I could get to 90, I'd die in 5 years though and be bald

But you are 18% which is giga shitty
Yeah I am bloated with fat , water and glycogen retention
I started my bulk at around 14% with visible abs in good lightening
From calorie surplus and glycogen retention I am around 18 now

• +1
I'm 72kg on 5000 calories a day fella and you think I can get to 100kg ,? You ever heard of different builds?
Jfl maybe if I ate 10000 calories a day and I injected a gram of test and deca maybe I could get to 90, I'd die in 5 years though and be bald
What's your height ?
Are you 5'5 ?

• +1
Also, @5.5psl you mirin? Idk if he was trolling or not tbh
IMG 7469 IMG 7468

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
I never see guys looking big in a t shirt with hot women it's always goodlooking guys with good hair.
The amount of skinnyfat guys I see with goodlooking faces and good hair with pretty girls is suifuel.