My Father’s Side of my Family is Extremely Inbred

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
They grow extra fingers and toes, and have extremely uncanny proportions. They are built like hobgoblins and have long torsos/wide hips.

Im lucky to have come out 3.5 PSL.
My mother’s mulatto supersoldier genes saved me from frameceldom, but I still have a hobgoblin face and height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and thereallegend
white people problems

white people problems
Map1

Map2

"From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance."

Only one per cent of unions in the UK are between cousins, but in Bradford that figure is much higher – 18 per cent of unions, and 37 per cent of those within the Pakistani community

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
View attachment 2292840
View attachment 2292841

"From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance."

Only one per cent of unions in the UK are between cousins, but in Bradford that figure is much higher – 18 per cent of unions, and 37 per cent of those within the Pakistani community

Cope