slogxER
Platinum
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 1,231
- Reputation
- 1,402
It finally happened, something I never thought it will. By the caption “date” is cus idk if it was really but I think so yeah it was. So, it went really well, when I was waiting she went towards me and hugged me as to salute me. Then we started walking c it was kind of awkward firstly but with some walk it got way better, then we went to play some games, bowls and 8pool and shi, omg I spent 20 bucks (I bought the bowling thing for both). I mean we were gonna pay each separate but I just payed together instead of asking separately. She also payed for some arcade spending over 7 bucks maybe idk. Was it good? I’ll say it was really good. Then we walked more after playing 3 times 8 ball and some more shi. We were talking about things that can be said that made us more comfortable with each other. And then she accompanied me to the tren stop. We said our good byes with a hug. Wow.. I spent what I was planning on spending on vbucks which I’m kind of fucked up but I think yeah it was worth it. @Petsmart @lebanesedude @arlo_420 @Nocturnal

