My foid professor said im useless and would never achieve anything in life

M

maxxerlord

Gold
Today in our genetics practical class, something interesting happened which increased my belief in bp . My young professor, who seems to be around 23, was engaging in friendly conversation with the students. When it was my turn, I stood up, trying to appear attentive and polite, eager to participate in the discussion. However, my social awkwardness non NT autistic instincts surfaced, and I responded to her questions in a low, deep voice.

The professor asked about our hobbies and future plans after graduation. I mentioned that I planned to pursue higher studies. To my surprise, she responded with a dismissive laugh, saying, "You can't even speak properly, what will you do in life?" Although her comment stung, I decided to let it go and moved on.
I wanted to beat that bitch till I feel good but she was ugly af with a recessed jaw

:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gookcelriceR, Imretarded? and 1 other person
gpts me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and gookcelriceR

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Ascеnd
Why is your professor an asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
All foids are like that unless you look like a high NT chad
I highly doubt ur teacher would make a crude remark like that for no reason in a professional enviorment

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Become a mass shooter and mog your professor.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
I highly doubt ur teacher would make a crude remark like that for no reason in a professional enviorment
We were having a friendly convo and she was very young
No wonder she got that slut chad dick sucking mindset
And this happened fr

• So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back