My FREE and easy guide for fatcels to loose weight

Dragonslayer

Dragonslayer

Bronze
im hearing everywhere how hard people have it to loose weight and i wonder what the fck people are eating all day long, theres nothing easier than loosing weight if your thyroid is normal. obviously this doesnt apply to people with severe ilnesses.
if youre way more than 30 kilos overweight, a slow recomp would maybe be better cuz of loose skin.

Reasons why you are fat :
1 ) You eat like SHIT ( replacing your lunch with a salad and then eating a bag of oreos and a half gallon of ben and jerrys before bed doent do the trick ) and you dont write down or count what you eat
2) You drink and eat fastfood at restaurants at night (alcohol sugar and trans fats bad combo)
3 ) You have a low calorie maintancance level because you have no muscle mass ( exept for maybe calves for fat people ) at all and no GPP (general physical preparedness)
4) Youre high E (probably due to diet)

Sooo heres my free simple healthy template how to loose weight (wihtout scammy fatburners or abusing sarms)

Breakfast : 500 calories
Snack : 200 calories
Lunch : 1000 calories (a big meal so you dont feel like starving for 24 hours every day)
Dinner : 500 calories

===> 2200 calories.

40 prcnt fat 30 protein 30 carb is a good ratio, you can play with that based on individual genetics enzymes and so. protein percentage is a bit higher becuase total calorie count is low.
no more than max 50 grams of (natural=>lactose fructose) sugar a day.
if you are very small framed reduce lunch calories to 700

Exercise many times a week mainly a lot of GPP (sled pushed, farmers walk, sandbag carry, kettlebell program, burpees, push ups...) between 1 to 1,5 hours total, low rest periods
sprint for intensity 2 times a week. go on walks after lunch each day.

If you dont loose weight doing this its over buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3990
Make your waterfilter thread ded srs

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
How to lose weight? Stop eating. Eat once every other day, and drink shit ton of water in between.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and LowTierNormie
i have 0 respect for fatties on this site, only if u’ve been fat for like months and still lurk here tbh. fucking gluttous pigs tbh. imagine being on a looksmax site and still being fat. caged.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, MentalCel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
i have 0 respect for fatties on this site, only if u’ve been fat for like months and still lurk here tbh. fucking gluttous pigs tbh. imagine being on a looksmax site and still being fat. caged.me
But fat people have slow matabolism right?

I hate when fat cunts lose a bit of weight (still obese) and people give them more credit and props then shredded people.

Being fat is so hard to do,I honestly can't comprehend it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
idk just burn more calcs than you eat and have willpower.
Lol fat people on average have a faster matabolsim and burn more calories at rest then skinny people. Since their bodyweight is heavier. They just eat too much. But they are just not willing to eat less.