My freind group is the most popular in the school

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir
Both for homecoming and prom two of the guys let’s call them Garry and Austin were voted by a popularity contest to be on the court. It’s really weird though because my freind group is filled with nerds because we’re all in advanced classes though all of them do sports. Garry is in hockey, track, and band. While Austin who is legit chadlite is one of the soccer captains.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you should fuck them in the ass to assert dominance
also your old avi mogged

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
you should fuck them in the ass to assert dominance
they'd probably like it too I have a bunch of white kids in my school who love making gay jokes. I have seen their asses multiple times not by choice.
also your old avi mogged
Surprised you remember it lol. It was a cool pic but I think Kanye is more chill so I like this pic.

• Love it
Do they slay

Do they slay
Garry is a semi-buff LTN so he has a LTN gf. Austin is legit Chadlite but is introverted so he doesn't approach chicks often and hasn't had a gf. It's really crazy because Austin has this LTB who has been obsessed with him for over a year. He took her to homecoming out of pity and she made a TikTok crying about how he didn't want to date her after that. She still goes to almost all of his games like an abused dog. Legit role reversal type shit.

• +1
if they don’t play a sport or go to the homecoming parties this means nothing as teachers also vote for homecoming court and it’s more dependent on if your senior class is dogshit mine personally is stacked

if they don’t play a sport or go to the homecoming parties this means nothing as teachers also vote for homecoming court and it’s more dependent on if your senior class is dogshit mine personally is stacked
Almost everyone in the group plays sports. The voting for homecoming court is voted by the students for my school, it's just a Google forum and they take the top results. There are like 300 per grade so having 2 out of the 4 spots for guys is pretty good in my mind. It's a legit 00.07% chance both of them would get in.

• +1
Almost everyone in the group plays sports. The voting for homecoming court is voted by the students for my school, it's just a Google forum and they take the top results. There are like 300 per grade so having 2 out of the 4 spots for guys is pretty good in my mind. It's a legit 00.07% chance both of them would get in.
damn yours is way smaller mine holds 8 guys and 8 girls

I’m also friends with garry

damn yours is way smaller mine holds 8 guys and 8 girls
We got 4 spots for boys and 4 for girls. So it's a legit hardcore popularity contest to get in which is why I think it's cool they're both in. Planning on doing pre-homecoming shit with them and getting pictures which should help me status max.

• +1
Garry is a semi-buff LTN so he has a LTN gf. Austin is legit Chadlite but is introverted so he doesn't approach chicks often and hasn't had a gf. It's really crazy because Austin has this LTB who has been obsessed with him for over a year. He took her to homecoming out of pity and she made a TikTok crying about how he doesnt want to date her after that. She still goes to almost all of his games like an abused dog. Legit role reversal type shit.
Lmao no way your friend group is the "most popular" in school. Most incel more like :lul:

We got 4 spots for boys and 4 for girls. So it's a legit hardcore popularity contest to get in which is why I think it's cool they're both in. Planning on doing pre-homecoming shit with them and getting pictures which should help me status max.
just go to the parties after homecoming and ofc the game that will maybe help your status depends on where your at on socials

Lmao no way your friend group is the "most popular" in school. Most incel more like :lul:
They won the popularity contest lol. Looks and NTmaxxing is the law. Garry has loads of connections because he's been there since kindergarten, is in band which a ton of kids are in, and does track which is the most popular sport. While Austin is one of the best-looking guys in the school.

• +1
just go to the parties after homecoming and ofc the game that will maybe help your status depends on where your at on socials
I never went to any football games lol since I don't like watching it. Though I'm going this Friday since the cross-country team gets to run the flags. I'll try and go to some parties after homecoming, but I don't know how successful that will be. Last year the guys just hanged around a bonfire at somebodies house though this year one of them is dating this htb with a large freind group so they might host an actual party.

I never went to any football games lol since I don't like watching it. Though I'm going this Friday since the cross-country team gets to run the flags. I'll try and go to some parties after homecoming, but I don't know how successful that will be. Last year the guys just hanged around a bonfire at somebodies house though this year one of them is dating this htb with a large freind group so they might host an actual party.
Bro really said cross country. Kinda wild but if you’re a senior it’s easy asf to get into the party after hoco it might be the same night or the saturday for me it was the same night but since i’m a junior with no status at all i wasn’t invited from the girl who hosted it but i was with a stacylite junior who was invited so she was allowed to bring me as a +1

• +1
Reactions: Gus17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back