My friend called the cops on me After i sent him suicidal audios and left him on read for 2 hours

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I woke up surrounded by 10 people among cops, Fire fighters and nurses. Holy crap Bro, how can One individual be so fucking dumb. Thanks God nothing happened, i still pinned him to the ground After those people were gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, deadstock, try2beme and 4 others
Send the message here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
I woke up surrounded by 10 people among cops, Fire fighters and nurses. Holy crap Bro, how can One individual be so fucking dumb. Thanks God nothing happened, i still pinned him to the ground After those people were gone
When did this happen?

• +1
why would you do that? he cared about you deeply fucking asshole

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and Deleted member 52452
Last night
Hope you're okay and didn't flip out on the guy. Did he seemed concerned at all when you sent him the voice messages? Did he try to call you or anything? If it didn't seem like he gave a fuck and only cared when you didn't respond, it was a dick move on his part I think. If he was genuinely concerned as you were telling him and was trying to call you when you sent the voice messages, then he is a good person was only trying to look out for you.

• +1
Ur friend is low T

• +1
Hope you're okay and didn't flip out on the guy. Did he seemed concerned at all when you sent him the voice messages? Did he try to call you or anything? If it didn't seem like he gave a fuck and only cared when you didn't respond, it was a dick move on his part I think. If he was genuinely concerned as you were telling him and was trying to call you when you sent the voice messages, then he is a good person was only trying to look out for you.
He told me he was going to call the cops then did It the same night After i didn't answer to him because i was sleeping. He was tripping on coke anyway fucking retard lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and TechnoBoss
  • +1