My friend is in a Christian CULT!!!

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
sorry long post
TLDR VER
met with old friend, he became subhuman and cope within a church cult.
lose respect, LOL at the subhumanity
found out the church he follow is WMSCOG, infamous cult. JFL
-------------
i been churchmaxxing to expand my social circle, it got me curious how these church work,
so, few days ago, i asked a friend to hang out since i'm having some business to settle near his place, just a few minute of driving
we know each other since childhood, we dint talk much about our life after high school, we rarely meet in the past few years, but we still chat through multiplayer/ online games and such, i only know he joined a church group soon after, he seem like a group leader/ recruiter of some sort for a church,
since i'm the biggest god insulter and atheist you will ever seen, no amount of preach will affect me, i never fall to his GOD TALK.

after talking and meeting to him for a few hours i instantly lose all respect for this version of man.
JUST FUCKING LOLOLOLOL at this SUBHUMAN, he give part of his income to the church, LIKE 10% OF INCOME, DUDE YOU KIDDING? I dint know how much income he has and what jobs he do, he avoided the question by some random joke, probably too embarrassing to let me know.
And he keep talking about doomsday is coming and god will SAVE HIM, proceed trying to explain how LOGICAL and SCIENTIFIC his believe is.
YEA SURE, YOUR BASELESS THEORY IS FUCKING SCIENTIFIC BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS SUGGESTING IT.
HE said all other church is FAKE, only his is the REAL DEAL, GOD WILL ONLY SAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE HIM!!!. The other church is explaining the bible wrong and should go to hell.
When i go visit his place for a while, JUST FKING LOL AGAIN, this subhuman rented room look like one of those 4chan rooms, i never expect to seen it in real life, the dried sweat smell is so strong, and there is no freaking window in his room, moss growing all over the room. OMFG, what have become of you brother?
he is also super disrespectful toward his parent, he take money from his parent and still wished them die so he can take all the inheritance. those money he got are used to funding his gaming obssession, in app puchase, games, pc....

so after i went back home,i did some research on the church he's in, LOL, NANI THE FREAKING FUCK, ITS A FREAKING CULT,
"World Mission Society Church of God", or WMSCOG
don't know if you guy ever heard of it,
this freaking Korean church is brain washing people all over the world, this church is infamous for micromanaging follower free time, aggressive recruiting, manipulate members of church, outlandish theories.
This church claim their founder is the 2nd Jesus Christ, and they are in Age of Holy Spirit and some other shit that i dint research further.
This church will use the old law of christian explanation shit to make you give out 10% of you income to the church for their HIGHER PURPOSE.
Also, they will try to isolate you from friends and family so you can devote you time to the church, no wonder this guy keep bashing his parent. Oh, just remembered his mom contacted me a year back before, to ask me if i know how her son is doing, JFL
the retention rate of this WMSCOG's follower is low, since there are too much obvious red flag, only the subhumanity IQ can find this fake christian reasonable to follow.

JUST LOL at this fake ass korean church will arrange marriage for you,
this subhuman dude probably COPE that the church will pair him a hot and beautiful south Korean girl, i can FKING ASSURE you that girl that paired with him will straight up disappear, just by looking at his current subhumanity for 0.1 time.
He have every fucking incel's trait, FAT, BALD, SHORT, BAD SKIN, BAD SMELL, FUCKED UP FACE, HE CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS HYGIENE. THERE ARE ZERO CHANCE WOMEN WANT TO FUCK THIS LOWEST TIER SUBSUBSUBSUBHUMAN. GAYMAXXING IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION FOR HIM.
he look so normal few years ago, how the F this descension happen so deep and quick.

I'M GONNA LET HIS PARENT KNOW EVERYTHING, I HOPE HIS PARENT WILL GO TO HIS PLACE AND BEAT THIS 30 YEAR OLD GROWN MAN ASS AND GROW UP FOR REAL.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, mojopin and Insomniac
Bro when do people usually get married in your area?

Religionmaxxing might be my only way to ascension

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, mojopin and SeiGun
Churches me. XD

didn't read a letter