my friends 1 month un natty transformation noobie gains + 600mg test e and 50mg var 2 x a day

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
miring this hard makes me want to jump on he has no idea about gym he don’t even know the difference between lay pull
down and tricep push down, made most people gains in one month that they would get it 4 or more months. makes me want to hop on asap

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i’m 165 lbs 6’3 and this guy has mogged my progress and took over my progress instantly even with having a shit diet and training. steroids are crazy guys

makes me want to hop on as i can easily get the same shit he’s on by next fucking week LOL

They'll help but because he trains like shit, his newbie gains will diminish quick

Train with intensity, eat properly and you'll see results far beyond what normies see

No shit, you don't even need to workout to gain muscle on roids

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
i’m 165 lbs 6’3 and this guy has mogged my progress and took over my progress instantly even with having a shit diet and training. steroids are crazy guys
How much effort you put in natty?

not enough to start a cycle for sure
natty maxxing FIRST. is imo a step one has to take first. before hopping on dope shit. to earn it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7