• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9090 and 7 others

@Truthmirrorcoper thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7863 and goat2x
yes im eritrean

im suprised because he is zambian and zambians have had little to no contact to eritreans/ethiopians as far as i know
ngl when i think of hairy balls i think of a white dude cuz theyre really nasty. i know a couple of eritreans irl lol. i heard pakistan was the first country to recognize or help you, i dont remember what it was but one of those eritreans told me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel
ngl when i think of hairy balls i think of a white dude cuz theyre really nasty.
name failo tbh :feelswhy: jfl my balls aren't particularly hairy but i couldn't think of a name lmao

i know a couple of eritreans irl lol. i heard pakistan was the first country to recognize or help you, i dont remember what it was but one of those eritreans told me.
ngl i've never heard of this tbh, idk much about recent eritrean history, interesting doe, gonna start defending the ethnics on here now tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
The closest thing I have is this crappy test that may not be entirely accurate
My grandmother wouldn't send me the ancestry results
Parents dna

May get a 23andme test eventually

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
(((study))) nubians conquered egypt for a brief period of time, but egyptians were NOT black
coptics are the purest acient egyptians
the other egyptians have arab dna

(((study))) nubians conquered egypt for a brief period of time, but egyptians were NOT black
The-Other-Side-of-History-_Marriage-in-Ancient-Egypt-Egyptian-Family-System_QBS_Featured.jpg

Egypt is located in east Africa neighbors with Sudan its delusional to think egypt was some med paradise which is easily debunked when we take in consideration their police was black
Egypt has always been a multi racial society with dynasties often being from different origins such as Nubian Persian greek Turkish yet assembling to egyptian culture like China.

• Love it
name failo tbh :feelswhy: jfl my balls aren't particularly hairy but i couldn't think of a name lmao

ngl i've never heard of this tbh, idk much about recent eritrean history, interesting doe, gonna start defending the ethnics on here now tbh jfl
tbh i tried finding what he was talking about but cant find it, will ask him in real life. but in the meantime i found this;

"Ali Said Abdella (September 1949 – August 28, 2005) was an Eritrean rebel commander, politician and diplomat, who at the time of his death was serving as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Eritrea."

" He received medical and military training in Syria in 1965, after which he was known to lead a commando operation for hijacking and consequently burning the Ethiopian aeroplane in Karachi, Pakistan in 1969. "

thats another story i heard the eritrean guy say, he said an eritrean destroyed a few planes in pakistan but they were all without any people in them and it was just to hurt ethiopia, jfl

• Woah
ramesses iii preceded the 25th dynasty, the nubian dynasty

The Badarians show a greater affinity to indigenous Africans while not being identical. This suggests that the Badarians were more affiliated with local and an indigenous African population than with Europeans
- Early Nile Valley Farmers from El Badari

A comparison with neighbouring Nile Valley skeletal samples suggests that the high status cemetery represents an endogamous ruling or elite segment of the local population at Naqada, which is more closely related to populations in northern Nubia than to neighbouring populations in southern Egypt.
- Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt

Early southern predynastic Egyptian crania show tropical African affinities, displaying craniometric trends that differ notably from the coastal northern African pattern. The various craniofacial patterns discernible in northern Africa are attributable to the agents of microevolution and migration.

The predynastic remains from the south (Badari, early Nagada) have been noted to be broadly Negroid by several previous workers. Casual inspection of these remains from a morphological perspective confirms this.

The upper Nile Valley series show close affinities to one another and to tropical African series. Thus variation is also present in the Egyptian Nile Valley, as the northern pattern trend is distinguishable from the southern one. The Badari and Nagada I cranial patterns emerge as tropical African variants (with Kerma). Badari remains show little affinity to the mass of Maghreban crania

- Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa

"The nature of the body plan was also investigated by comparing the intermembral, brachial, and crural indices for these samples with values obtained from the literature. No significant differences were found in either index through time for either sex. The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983). The values for the brachial and crural indices show that the distal segments of each limb are longer relative to the proximal segments than in many “African” populations (data from Aiello and Dean, 1990). This pattern is supported by Figure 7 (a plot of population mean femoral and tibial lengths; data from Ruff, 1994), which indicates that the Egyptians generally have tropical body plans"
- Variation in Ancient Egyptian Stature and Body Proportions

"Badarian occupies a position closest to the Teita, Gaboon, Nubian, and Nagada series by centroid values and territorial maps. The Nagada and the Kerma(nubian) series are so similar that they are barely distinguishable in the territorial maps; they subsume the first dynasty series in Abydos… The Badarian crania have a modal metric phenotype that is clearly “southern”; most classify into the Kerma (Nubian), Gaboon, and Kenyan groups No Badarian cranium in any analysis classified into the European series":lul:
- Keita 1990

I could go on for days, consistently the Ancient Egyptians have crania/skeletal morphology closest to indigenous Africans

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
the over pheno

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
"Ali Said Abdella (September 1949 – August 28, 2005) was an Eritrean rebel commander, politician and diplomat, who at the time of his death was serving as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Eritrea."

" He received medical and military training in Syria in 1965, after which he was known to lead a commando operation for hijacking and consequently burning the Ethiopian aeroplane in Karachi, Pakistan in 1969. "
damn thanks for this, very interesting ngl
he said an eritrean destroyed a few planes in pakistan but they were all without any people in them and it was just to hurt ethiopia, jfl
jfl eritreans and ethiopians hate each other tbh, its calmed down doe

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
The Nubians had their own kingdom?

• JFL
Nigga nigga I’m 100% nigga

• JFL
Yes, probably.
ramesses iii preceded the 25th dynasty, the nubian dynasty

The Badarians show a greater affinity to indigenous Africans while not being identical. This suggests that the Badarians were more affiliated with local and an indigenous African population than with Europeans
- Early Nile Valley Farmers from El Badari

A comparison with neighbouring Nile Valley skeletal samples suggests that the high status cemetery represents an endogamous ruling or elite segment of the local population at Naqada, which is more closely related to populations in northern Nubia than to neighbouring populations in southern Egypt.
- Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt

Early southern predynastic Egyptian crania show tropical African affinities, displaying craniometric trends that differ notably from the coastal northern African pattern. The various craniofacial patterns discernible in northern Africa are attributable to the agents of microevolution and migration.

The predynastic remains from the south (Badari, early Nagada) have been noted to be broadly Negroid by several previous workers. Casual inspection of these remains from a morphological perspective confirms this.

The upper Nile Valley series show close affinities to one another and to tropical African series. Thus variation is also present in the Egyptian Nile Valley, as the northern pattern trend is distinguishable from the southern one. The Badari and Nagada I cranial patterns emerge as tropical African variants (with Kerma). Badari remains show little affinity to the mass of Maghreban crania

- Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa

"The nature of the body plan was also investigated by comparing the intermembral, brachial, and crural indices for these samples with values obtained from the literature. No significant differences were found in either index through time for either sex. The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983). The values for the brachial and crural indices show that the distal segments of each limb are longer relative to the proximal segments than in many “African” populations (data from Aiello and Dean, 1990). This pattern is supported by Figure 7 (a plot of population mean femoral and tibial lengths; data from Ruff, 1994), which indicates that the Egyptians generally have tropical body plans"
- Variation in Ancient Egyptian Stature and Body Proportions

"Badarian occupies a position closest to the Teita, Gaboon, Nubian, and Nagada series by centroid values and territorial maps. The Nagada and the Kerma(nubian) series are so similar that they are barely distinguishable in the territorial maps; they subsume the first dynasty series in Abydos… The Badarian crania have a modal metric phenotype that is clearly “southern”; most classify into the Kerma (Nubian), Gaboon, and Kenyan groups No Badarian cranium in any analysis classified into the European series":lul:
- Keita 1990

I could go on for days, consistently the Ancient Egyptians have crania/skeletal morphology closest to indigenous Africans

• +1
@hairyballscel tldr? I'm not gonna read all THAT SHIT!

• WTF
@hairyballscel tldr? I'm not gonna read all THAT SHIT!
ancient egyptians consistenly cluster with indigenous tropical africans in one study even being described as having "super negroid" body plan

• +1
i have the feeling op isnt white

ancient egyptians consistenly cluster with indigenous tropical africans in one study even being described as having "super negroid" body plan
Ok, but sounds like load of shit ngl
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #213510305

• JFL
Good

• +1
Mirin 0.3% Somali.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, hairyballscel and tyronelite

try me faggot
you will fail miserably

• JFL
Ok, but sounds like load of shit ngl
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #213510305
sounds like a load of shit jfl, its all peer reviewed scientific studies containing rigorous analysis of cranial and skeletal morphology

jfl the Ancient Egyptians never had red hair, they had trace amounts of European ancestry, its well known that the mummification process causes oxidation of the keratin in the cortex of the hair due to alkanine substances used during mummification, this changes hair colour from brown/black, to red/dirty blonde, melanin is less chemically stable than pheomelanin and breaks down faster when oxidized.

The ancient egyptians HATED red hair, it was disgusting, a bad omen and represented the god Set, the god of disorder/violence and immigrants
THIS is what the ancient Egyptians thought about red hair:

"With regard to the ancient Egyptians we have it on the authority of Manetho that they used to burn red-haired men and scatter their ashes with winnowing fans, and it is highly significant that this barbarous sacrifice was offered by the kings at the grave of Osiris."

" t is lawful to sacrifice red oxen, because Set seemed to be of that colour, who treacherously murdered Osiris, and was himself put to death by Isis, for the murder of her husband. They report likewise, that antiently men that had red hair, like Set, were sacrificed by the kings at the sepulchre of Osiris."

- Diodorus Siculus

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
damn thanks for this, very interesting ngl

jfl eritreans and ethiopians hate each other tbh, its calmed down doe
youre welcome tbh, i wasnt aware either but i guess hanging out with eritreans gets the stories out. one of the eritreans i know compares it to pakistan vs india because much like india, ethiopia is a much larger country than eritrea both in terms of population and land volume. and yes i also know that nowadays the beef isnt as bad as it is now.

• +1
Previous Threads
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Let’s Break Down Chads Normies Incels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
——————————————————
Future Threads
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
Different Types of Tyrones
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @MadVisionary @xefo69 @Good_Little_Goy @Alexanderr
Damn so you black-black huh?

• +1
C2D33B23 B9CC 4A4F B28D 13D124700DB1

Blacks has better genetics when it comes to hair loss

looking forward to the Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online thread
I got my 2nd JB party I'm going to in a couple weeks. Will write a thread on it

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Judging by this results, im sorry to inform you, that you are indeed a nigger.

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Previous Threads
——————————————————
Future Threads
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @MadVisionary @xefo69 @Good_Little_Goy @Alexanderr
100% subsaharan my god
the niggest of niggs
spit some mad bars for your looksmax homies

• Love it
100% subsaharan my god
the niggest of niggs
spit some mad bars for your looksmax homies
I came out pretty decent for someone who’s 100% subsaharian

Previous Threads
——————————————————
Future Threads
————————————————————
Oh fuck that’s so brutal😭😭😭

Is this my map?
Yes based on the countries listed in the OP :Comfy:

Do you know specific ancestors from those countries?

Cause that area is huge

F8BDB287 80C9 415D BFAD BDE20205502C

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Erik-Jón
@Prettyboy please show me your dna results I want to see
Never bothered to do those dna tests as I know my family tree going back centuries, thats enough for me

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Never bothered to do those dna tests as I know my family tree going back centuries, thats enough for me
Yeah but that does not tell you anything

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
Previous Threads
——————————————————
Future Threads
————————————————————
You're 100 percent negroid. I'm only 82 percent negroid but 18 percent cumskin. That's why I'm President of the looksmax.org white people club

• JFL