My gay roommate fucking annoys me

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
This gay ass faggot annoys me so much. This nigga is a grown man and has bunch of plushes on his bed, and he watched Hazbin hotel with a full volume every single day. What are you? A fucking 10 yr old?? Kys. This nigha also has a hobby of growing plants (gayest hobby of all time) he grows the ugliest plant in the world, grow something like a flower or rose if ur gonna grow nigga please. He also has a full spectrum led light for those plants so I have to wear sunscreen in door to avoid cucking my skin. This nigga also never finishes homework before 12 so I have to endure him study at 1am. His general prescense annoys the f outta me too. He has gayest voice ever, gay accent, gay running stance, gay sitting stance. I CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE OUT OF THIS FUCKING DORM AND GET A ROOM OF MY OWN

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS, murdah, Sny and 6 others
You know what we do to faggots??
Feed them to the sharks
Gargamel walk the plank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, butterworld, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
you should fuck his ass to assert dominance

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel, seethe and N8verBegan
gays are funny bruh they're like women but inside of a mans body

gays are funny bruh they're like women but inside of a mans body
There are good sensible gays and terrible gays. Most are the latter

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Just be careful with the soap

• Ugh..
Reactions: N8verBegan
imagine having roommates can't relate to you peasants

This gay ass faggot annoys me so much. This nigga is a grown man and has bunch of plushes on his bed, and he watched Hazbin hotel with a full volume every single day. What are you? A fucking 10 yr old?? Kys. This nigha also has a hobby of growing plants (gayest hobby of all time) he grows the ugliest plant in the world, grow something like a flower or rose if ur gonna grow nigga please. He also has a full spectrum led light for those plants so I have to wear sunscreen in door to avoid cucking my skin. This nigga also never finishes homework before 12 so I have to endure him study at 1am. His general prescense annoys the f outta me too. He has gayest voice ever, gay accent, gay running stance, gay sitting stance. I CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE OUT OF THIS FUCKING DORM AND GET A ROOM OF MY OWN
Sounds like u wanna fuck him honestly

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and seethe
let the nigga be a furry

• JFL
pull out your dick and start helicoptering it around

This will escalate and you will end up having regular sex with him at 5 pm everyday. Once you get to this point, he’s basically under your control and you can make him do whatever u want.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, N8verBegan, JoshuaG and 3 others
least u dont live with 3 other roommates

• Woah
What the actual fuck?
I got placed in a fucking quad. They had to turn a common area into a quad because they let in too many ppl. I did the math and the odds were i 1/49 of being placed in one.

Jova

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I got placed in a fucking quad. They had to turn a common area into a quad because they let in too many ppl. I did the math and the odds were i 1/49 of being placed in one.

Jova
God bless man, ur in for a wild ride

IMG 1025

• WTF
Propose to him already. It's clear you want a piece op

He is the Untermensch

damn my gay roommate was chill asf on the other hand i had a femboy neighbor using his dildo at midnight almost every day and i hear that shit squirting and shit while im trying to sleep

Gay people are extremely irritating, in an objective way. Their personalities are too much both men and women

Dnr + schizo + rope

Gay people are extremely irritating, in an objective way. Their personalities are too much both men and women
Look at ur pfp

Did he molest you about your ginormous butt?