My grandmother went to her 60th HS reunion

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Back in 2015, my grandmother went to her 60 year class reunion. Although by that time her teachers and many of her classmates had died, but some of them were still around. I wonder if they are going to have a 70 year reunion in 2025.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ReadBooksEveryday, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Fuck her in roblox

Thats sad af

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
She probably reminisced with oldcel Chads about their orgies in prime 1960s brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Hero of the Imperium
She probably reminisced with oldcel Chads about their orgies in prime 1960s brutal :feelswhy:
She graduated in 1955. And when she was in HS the schools were still segregated. It was 1950s Missouri. She went to the black school.

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
She graduated in 1955. And when she was in HS the schools were still segregated. It was 1950s Missouri. She went to the black school.
Why?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gonthar
Fuck her in roblox
Bro fuck off to incels.is you contribute nothing to this site but degenerate shitposting. Go join the other deranged trucels there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, klip11 and Dr. Bludy
Bro fuck off to incels.is you contribute nothing to this site but degenerate shitposting. Go join the other deranged trucels there
Stfu I do what I want