My hairline recession and diffuse thinning have reached an All Time Low. (I AM NORWOOD 3 AT 17)

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
My hair loss has gotten exponentially worse since the last time I posted it on this forum, which was in October 2022. My hairline has officially receded to NW3, and my hair has officially started diffuse thinning, officially rendering my social life over.

Not only will I be subhuman for the rest of my life, but I will be a bald subhuman for the rest of my life. I really am one of the ugliest people to ever exist.

PICTURES:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SwissArms, BoredPrince, Roquefort and 22 others
FUCKKKK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
My hair loss has gotten exponentially worse since the last time I posted it on this forum, which was in October 2022. My hairline has officially receded to NW3, and my hair has officially started diffuse thinning, officially rendering my social life over.

Not only will I be subhuman for the rest of my life, but I will be a bald subhuman for the rest of my life. I really am one of the ugliest people to ever exist.

PICTURES:

its norwood 2 idiot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, BoredPrince, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
also you are not diffuse thinning jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, BoredPrince, Deleted member 27472 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
ur retarded

I dont see that much of a difference, but yeah its brutal

are you on finasteride yet?

you look like MTB

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
family history of balding early?
Not at all, most of my family have full heads of hair. My dad is in his mid sixties and still has a full head of hair, minus a little diffuse thinning that started when he was in his fourties, which I wouldn’t consider early. And you can’t even tell unless you directly look.

My parents both have widows peak hairlines, but I know it isn’t a widows peak hairline because I can see the hair actually thinning. Bottom images are from the summer of last year while the top are from today as well, and you can kind of see a difference in recession.

Imagine going bald with an skull like that 💀

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Dr. Bludy, TheDragon and 2 others
I dont see that much of a difference, but yeah its brutal

are you on finasteride yet?
Not yet, because my parents won’t let me purchase it, and would probably throw it out if I did purchase it.

Imagine going bald with an skull like that 💀
I won’t let myself live along enough to go completely bald, so I’m not too worried about that, lol.

At 17? Fucking BRUTAL! You should be a Norwood -8 and be slaying JB collecting memories that will help you cope for the rest of your life.

Instead you are doomed to trannymaxx with fin and dut while saving all your money for the inevitable Turkey hair transplant while your peers are using that money to slay and party.

OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: paulallen and Deleted member 25938
Not at all, most of my family have full heads of hair. My dad is in his mid sixties and still has a full head of hair, minus a little diffuse thinning that started when he was in his fourties, which I wouldn’t consider early. And you can’t even tell unless you directly look.

My parents both have widows peak hairlines, but I know it isn’t a widows peak hairline because I can see the hair actually thinning. Bottom images are from the summer of last year while the top are from today as well, and you can kind of see a difference in recession.
you are 100 percent norwood two
v shaped widows peak
its ok most men will atleats get that hairline but watch out for further recession

your crown is not balding but temples look like they are, idk if u have dogshit hairline since birth tho

this is norwood 3
IMG_3935-640w.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, HerpDerpson, Squirreljak and 2 others
wow, gay alien
rip having that at 17

It’s Turkey or death my brother in norwooding.

At 17? Fucking BRUTAL! You should be a Norwood -8 and be slaying JB collecting memories that will help you cope for the rest of your life.

Instead you are doomed to trannymaxx with fin and dut while saving all your money for the inevitable Turkey hair transplant while your peers are using that money to slay and party.

OVER
I’m doomed to rope in a little over a month.

your crown is not balding but temples look like they are, idk if u have dogshit hairline since birth tho
I was NW0 until about 15.

Yep its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 26448
Im sorry But

Attachments

• 9A19C997-2F8A-40EB-AD20-8CCD7CC7EEEF.jpeg
    9A19C997-2F8A-40EB-AD20-8CCD7CC7EEEF.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 0
Cut your hair, that length accentuates the loss

• +1
Reactions: JL~
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, SoundnVision, HerpDerpson and 7 others
I was BORN nw1.5 and it’s now around nw2

imagine that

i’ve had to cover hairline my entire life

always had haircut that hides it

and when people checked my hairline i was ridiculed

ffs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirreljak, TheDragon and Deleted member 22627
@thecel you know what to do

you got that malfoy skull

Cut your hair, that length accentuates the loss
I’m subhuman with the hair, and I will still be subhuman if I lose it. What’s the point in doing all this stupid crap to save my hair when I’m just going to be subhuman regardless?

Suicide is legitimately the only resolution.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
I was BORN nw1.5 and it’s now around nw2

imagine that

i’ve had to cover hairline my entire life

always had haircut that hides it

and when people checked my hairline i was ridiculed

ffs
Brutal.

dont take fin until 21

imagine the family reunions

just wear a hair system tbh
No point, girls will eventually figure out that I’m bald, which means my genetics are inferior, and therefore they will not want to be with me.

But even if they did want to be with me, I’d still rope because I know I’m bald and that my genetics are inferior.

ur gl though
No I’m not. I’ve had multiple people in this thread alone insult my face, not even counting the hundreds of people in real life who have called me ugly. I’m one of the ugliest so called human beings to ever exist. And I say so called because I don’t even look human.

No point, girls will eventually figure out that I’m bald, which means my genetics are inferior, and therefore they will not want to be with me.

But even if they did want to be with me, I’d still rope because I know I’m bald and that my genetics are inferior.
just go with girls who have bald dads, mt oneitis dad is baldimg so idc abt it at all, but id look worse bald cos skullcelnwhich is why i need to keep it or get a hair system

imagine the family reunions
I wouldn’t be invited, because my family doesn’t like me that much, besides my parents.