my INSANE bimax result

i m not 100% happy with my result yet but yes
What do you find unsatisfactory? Also did u have any long term complications like nerve damage? I have SFS and I’m considering bimax but if BSSO or genio can fix me I’d take that since I’m scared of complication

What do you find unsatisfactory? Also did u have any long term complications like nerve damage? I have SFS and I’m considering bimax but if BSSO or genio can fix me I’d take that since I’m scared of complication
i dont have the feeling in the lower lip fully back yet. also not 100% happy with the chin & also some soft tissue things related to downgrowth that i need to get rid of

13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
kill your self eta reccsed cel fucking faggot niggger

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
kill your self eta reccsed cel fucking faggot niggger
15 y old downgrown currycel roasting a German, how times change. Go kiss a cow or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, MTNAscension2, Sny and 3 others
but yes i 100% recommend to get bimax

Well with bimax you only have a option for lefort 1, rarely lefort 2 or 3 which is needed for people with midface recession.

When you only advance the lower maxilla aka lefort 1 you create this highly feminizing effect on the lower midface (paranasal) and it makes you look gay and feminine.

It’s also why most mse results look bad. It’s why most cheekbone implants look bad because they put them too low
How it look gay and feminine

@anticel dmed u, please check

• +1
Reactions: anticel
It creates a facial slope,
think of the feminine nose slope but applied to the whole face

you are wrong the reason for it is something else kek

Why your Instagram does not exist anymore?