my INSANE bimax result

Considering Sailer it has to be good, but we must wait for swelling to go down first.
Then whats the point of this thread when we have no idea if it even went well. And his on table pics looks off somehow. When did op even have surgery. I really hate when people show scans and on table shit. It literally means nothing. We need to see how your soft tissues have been impacted which is what everyone actually sees. Im not putting names out there but im pessimistic because ive basically seen threads like these or early success parties before the storm hits tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Then whats the point of this thread when we have no idea if it even went well. And his on table pics looks off somehow. When did op even have surgery. I really hate when people show scans and on table shit. It literally means nothing. We need to see how your soft tissues have been impacted which is what everyone actually sees
6 days ago dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
6 days ago dude.
wtf? Why the fuck are you even posting pics jfl. You shouldn't even be posting on this forum. I thought you were like weeks out

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
wtf? Why the fuck are you even posting pics jfl. You shouldn't even be posting on this forum. I thought you were like weeks out
let's just chill dude? I ll post final pics once the swelling is gone.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
let's just chill now ok dud?. I ll post final pics once the swelling is gone.
Scratch out all my comments before srry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and anticel
13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
First pic I thought it was @Amnesia

Duuuuude, how hard are you coping. I got 13 degree rotation lmaooo. Show me one instance where someone got as much as me. You are a bit schizo friend but don't fear and look at the scans I posted above.
Look, it's not rocket science

A successful bimax admits a facial harmony angle of at least 165°, if this is not respected then you will have a strange appearance (chimp result)

2 examples
Screenshot 20230711 183647 YouTube
Screenshot 20230711 183616 ImageMeter

Ccw here is not enough

Screenshot 20230711 183741 YouTube
Screenshot 20230711 183902 ImageMeter

Here, its a success

It was ur angle pre surgery
Screenshot 20230711 182805 ImageMeter

Send ur actual side profile without concealing the forehead

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Deleted member 2816
Screen Shot 2023 07 11 at 101453 AM

The paranasal looks lifted however caucasian skulls look best tall and gracile with sharp lines. But we shall see after the swelling because its too early to call. Hopefully you don't end up with the apple cheek effect

Screen Shot 2023 07 11 at 103439 AM
to
Screen Shot 2023 07 11 at 103133 AM
is a God-tier bimax result for only $25k

Screen Shot 2023 07 11 at 102325 AM
in regards to soft tissue the bottom lip isn't 1:1 with the top and looks slightly over advanced which is probably to counter the slight recession that will take place over the years.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Looks like from Sailer himself, perfect result. Dr Safi seems to be very skilled. Do you plan any other operations with him?
i dont know yet but maybe implants.

Looks good

• +1
Reactions: anticel

love how you shit talk people and slowly crawl into their good side by pretending to be gullible. its comedy Lol

• +1
This is actually making me think bimax might be halal, holy f*

yeah go for it.

I apologize beforehand for a lot of questions but most people nowadays on here are 1. Not getting surgeries and 2. Knows nothing. So I'm curious to just get some anecdotes from an actual well read blackpiller since I'm pursuing trimax.

Alright I understand.

Did you have them before or just slightly?
Are they 100% gone now?

Interesting, in my personal case my lips are very unappealing due to them being forced into a froglike position mainly by 2 things.
Recessed chin, downgrown maxilla/gummy smile. Bascially this video along with a recessed chin is what makes my lips quite unattractive:

Interesting as well since my lips in pictured as a kid were ideally positioned, my lip seal was straight, and my lip ratio perfect.

Were they droopy before? How tight are they now? Mind sharing pictures in private messages? I will not spread any pictures further.

Interesting as well, my nose is straight but I wonder if it will change shape from lefort 1 then as I need bsso + lefort 1 impaction with most likely CCW, and a genioplasty although would preferably desire a chin wing.

Did your hyoid from the side profile and overrall submental get straighter even when not having tongue on roof of mouth? I see people who talk and still have straight tight hyoid and submental which is a very attractive feature to have.

Did you say it was for cosmetic reasons? Personally I will tell people who ask that it is for medial reasons. I don't know how old you are but for social aspects did you and if so how did you present and talk to your parents about getting bimax?

I had nasiolabial folds more than slightly and they seem to be gone now. if not I ll do some further midface augmentation.

Yeah nose will always look diff after Bimax. Harmony but not only. Many women who need bimax get nosejobs instead.

Told (only a few) friends and family it was for medical reasons (with cosmetic benefits). I wrote a 2 hour presentation before bimax to show them (told them only 1 week before). I presented them so much scientific evidence but they were still against. Luckily I had enough money to still do it so I did and told them afterwards. They are mad but actually supportive jfl. Dick move but just from heath aspect this surgery is big and they ll understand soon enough.

dm me about lips n eyelids! not sure what you mean about hyoid.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and HarrierDuBois
I had nasiolabial folds more than slightly and they seem to be gone now. if not I ll do some further midface augmentation.
That's great. Is that mainly thanks to lf 1 forward movement or CCW?

Yeah nose will always look diff after Bimax. Harmony but not only. Many women who need bimax get nosejobs instead.
Good, did it width change at all?

Told (only a few) friends and family it was for medical reasons (with cosmetic benefits). I wrote a 2 hour presentation before bimax to show them (told them only 1 week before). I presented them so much scientific evidence but they were still against. Luckily I had enough money to still do it so I did and told them afterwards. They are mad but actually supportive jfl. Dick move but just from heath aspect this surgery is big and they ll understand soon enough.
Yeah, my dad has sleep apnea so I can probably explain my way about why it's medically necessary.

dm me about lips n eyelids!
Will do.

That's great. Is that mainly thanks to lf 1 forward movement or CCW?

Good, did it width change at all?

Yeah, my dad has sleep apnea so I can probably explain my way about why it's medically necessary.

Will do.
not sure tbh. Ig both and I had midface augmentation with bone grafts.

My ramus got widened (Coceancig method) but only a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
not sure tbh. Ig both and I had midface augmentation with bone grafts.

My ramus got widened (Coceancig method) but only a little bit.
What is the ramus widening Coceancig method? Got any link or short explanation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and anticel
Screenshot 20230711 232231

less censored version for the judgementcels

Looks great (y)

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89, duck, Deleted member 22627 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 18582

A successful bimax admits a facial harmony angle of at least 165°, if this is not respected then you will have a strange appearance (chimp result)

2 examples
View attachment 2313159View attachment 2313160

Ccw here is not enough

View attachment 2313161View attachment 2313162
Here, its a success

It was ur angle pre surgery View attachment 2313166

I don't understand how that angle is useful since the top end is just measuring the prominence of the the nasion, not how forward grown the upper third is. Anyone can have any kind of nasion. Therefore I think many (perhaps this one included--albeit not even that bad), but not all, "chimp" results are not due to over advancement but just because the nose does not harmonize ideally with the jaws. Most such cases would benefit from rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy

2 examples
View attachment 2313159View attachment 2313160

Ccw here is not enough

View attachment 2313161View attachment 2313162
Here, its a success

It was ur angle pre surgery View attachment 2313166

The chimp aspect has nothing to do with the overall angle. It has to do with the nasolabial angle, as well as the actual length of the philtrum.

I don't understand how that angle is useful since the top end is just measuring the prominence of the the nasion, not how forward grown the upper third is. Anyone can have any kind of nasion. Therefore I think many (perhaps this one included--albeit not even that bad), but not all, "chimp" results are not due to over advancement but just because the nose does not harmonize ideally with the jaws. Most such cases would benefit from rhinoplasty.
What is better

Screenshot 20230712 225020 Plastic Surgery Simulator
Screenshot 20230712 224414 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20230712 225050 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20230712 224617 ImageMeter

chimp lips are due to the concave philtrum + ccw insufficient

• Love it
What is better

View attachment 2315841View attachment 2315842

View attachment 2315847View attachment 2315849

you realize that this area is full of stiches and that no other bimax would have changed this area for me. getting less rotation so this "failio" is overshadowed by an ugly face is omega retarded.
I have lots of swelling there atm and even if it turns out to be a failio I can still get rid of it later.

• +1
but thanks for the input, will help me get an even better result later!

• +1
but thanks for the input, will help me get an even better result later!
I hope for u

I heard that rhino could fix this, by doing something for the anS point

• Love it
I also got Bimax in Thailand for 33k $

13mm bsso+bimax

• Love it
Right
What is better

View attachment 2315841View attachment 2315842

View attachment 2315847View attachment 2315849

Yes concavity of the philtrum is what matters.

Very good results, the fact this guy was the senior at Sailer and now opened his own place but with "low rep" to the public is like a 1 in a million possibility to ascend insanely well at a decent price.
you wagecelling rn for that? which job earns well there?

you wagecelling rn for that? which job earns well there?
I start working in august. Will wageslave 1-2 years while softmaxxing then be done with the procedure.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So is Switzerland a haven for overpriced surgeries (compared to France, for example)?
As a swiss myself, the prices are high but the quality you get is unbelivable (bc im a swiss citziten my health care would pay a bimax if i would need one)

Looks like from Sailer himself, perfect result. Dr Safi seems to be very skilled. Do you plan any other operations with him?
He is.

Ive seen people get fucked up so much. Idk why i post on it. Its just a constant cycle. Ops gonna need another bimax to correct this Lol
How to avoid? Also we haven’t seen frontal I would reserve judgement

Over for you. You didn’t get a 20mm mse

Over for you. You didn’t get a 20mm mse
I considered getting MSE but didn't need it. Not that narrow. All the surgeons I asked told me it's unnecessary, even Raffaini said he would not operate me after. & it would have pushed back the bimax 2 years ..

Lol I was just kidding. I just said that because I saw a guy get 20 + mm mse and totally butcher himself. You ascended hard tho bro I respect it. Can’t wait for my surgery.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Pumanator and anticel
Bro please DM me. I really wanna see less censored pics. Also very interested in your current occlusion plane angle cuz my surgeon suggested me a plan to go from 13 to 6 degree. To get that much ccwr you needed to be downwardgrown af right?

• +1
I considered getting MSE but didn't need it. Not that narrow. All the surgeons I asked told me it's unnecessary, even Raffaini said he would not operate me after. & it would have pushed back the bimax 2 years ..
Raffaini will not perform bimax on you if you had MSE prior?? damn

Idk about that but in my case he would have been against it
Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately I'm a bit late in your thread but did your IPD incerased with MSE?