my INSANE bimax result

danke dir bro
Der eine „I prefer your before“ 😂😂😂😂. Die Hunde sind neidisch Bro. Hatte gestern meine erste Bimax-Simulation mit Safi. Der Typ ist so blackpilled. Bei dir hat er feinste Arbeit geleistet. Deine Zygos sind end-ästhetisch.

• Love it
Reactions: anticel
Und der andere Bastard kritisiert, dass du eine NW0 bist😂😂 Gottseidank hab ich mich gut informiert, den krassesten surgeon gepicked und vertraue ihm nun ,anstatt den ganzen Tag im Internet zu chillen und den Fokus auf das RL zu verlieren. Wenn meine Planung vollendet ist, schreib ich dir mal👍

• Love it
Und der andere Bastard kritisiert, dass du eine NW0 bist😂😂 Gottseidank hab ich mich gut informiert, den krassesten surgeon gepicked und vertraue ihm nun ,anstatt den ganzen Tag im Internet zu chillen und den Fokus auf das RL zu verlieren. Wenn meine Planung vollendet ist, schreib ich dir mal👍
based bro, safe schreib mir einf

@PlagiocephalyTypeIV @anticel hat Safi eigentlich so einen 3D Gesichts Scan so das man sehen kann wie man z.B nach implants aussieht also wie sich das dreidimensional auch aufs Weichgewebe auswirkt.

@PlagiocephalyTypeIV @anticel hat Safi eigentlich so einen 3D Gesichts Scan so das man sehen kann wie man z.B nach implants aussieht also wie sich das dreidimensional auch aufs Weichgewebe auswirkt.
nur bimax

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Out of the 27mm, how much was bsso and how much was genio?

did not wear braces at all. I am going to get invisalign & will gave it between 3 & 6 months.
I didn’t even know that a (proper) bimax surgery is possible without braces. How did safi fix your jaw after surgery when he couldn’t do it with rubber bands on the braces?

Out of the 27mm, how much was bsso and how much was genio?
I think it was about half half, mind you at the lowest point.|

I didn’t even know that a (proper) bimax surgery is possible without braces. How did safi fix your jaw after surgery when he couldn’t do it with rubber bands on the braces?
think he called it a splint

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Not sure if he had this, but usually they'll screw posts into your jaw that the elastics attach to.

C0E766DD BB20 443E 9429 570AFB99BB4B

Do u know if u needed bone grafts where the red circle is?

13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
to just be a ltn. how sad. although if that what's you aimed for godspeed boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and ItsOver999
I think it was about half half, mind you at the lowest point.|
View attachment 2453840

think he called it a splint
Wow.

I’m seeing Gunson. He will do 8-10mm lefort 1 and 10-12mm bsso. I’m going to ask for the higher ends. Hope it will be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and anticel
@anticel can I see more of cheek implants?

Great result

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and anticel
You have been over advanced. Too much lefort 1 has given you a bit of a chimp limp apperance. Your face looks a bit horsey as well.

I would have gone with a minimal lefort 1 advancement and maybe 8 mm bsso at the most.

It doesn't look botched to me though and you don't appear to be suffering from complications so it's fine I guess.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and Oberyn
Don’t you have an underbite now?

i just feel disgust looking at his long face.
i disagree his overly long face makes him incapable of pulling off a tiktok prettyboy covered forhead style. That will look creepy and uncanny.

He needed a slight bsso with minimal ccw rotation with a small genio and a lip flip for his disgusting upper lip and philtrum.

But more importantly he needs literal upper third reconstruction. His hairline is missing temples peaks, its rounded/curved af, and the forhead looks huge. And if that wasn't bad enough his temples are NARROW beyond repair.

View attachment 2413728
check out noska:

>perfectly straight hairline
>square forhead due to normal temples
>balanced facial thirds
>amazing angularity (this is what we should all search for Angularity; not oblong uncanny disproportionate bimax advacements that completely throw of ratios on all levels making the person look old and punchable)

STOP FUCKING COMPARING REGULAR PEOPLE HERE TO FUCKING MALE MODELS WHO ARE LITERALLY PAID FOR THEIR LOOKS.

You wouldn't compare a random high school kid playing basketball to Michael Jordan.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Deleted member 23391
Why do some of you here get so mad at other people's life choices? He got the surgery, he's still swelling, he looks good and he's happy with it.

These cockroaches just nitpick for the sake of nitpicking.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Rule one of Blackpill is we don’t sugarcoat and gaslight like women.

Muh happy. Reminds me of girls talking about their fat friends, “she’s happy with her weight WHY do you care” 😂

BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE. No such thing as “ he’s happy with his looks. Leave him alone”

I’m doing him a bigger disservice by not letting him get deluded by other gaslighting impressionable kids who thinks his results look good.

BWAHAHA you moronic dog.

There's a difference between insulting like this,

"You fucking retard that looks like shit. Your forehead is recessed; your face is now long; you look like a horse; see how much of an ugly fuck you are compared to these male models?"

VS.

"Your chin looks great, but your forehead is a bit in the recessed side. The surgery did make your face longer. Maybe try something to balance things out?"

See how those comments say the exact same message but have two completely different tones?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Meister!, Pakicel and 1 other person
BWAHAHA you moronic dog.

There's a difference between insulting like this,

"You fucking retard that looks like shit. Your forehead is recessed; your face is now long; you look like a horse; see how much of an ugly fuck you are compared to these male models?"

VS.

"Your chin looks great, but your forehead is a bit in the recessed side. The surgery did make your face longer. Maybe try something to balance things out?"

See how those comments say the exact same message but have two completely different tones?
Also, who even cares if someone is not being honest. Maybe OP wants people to say positive things about his result.

13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
what's a "bioimplant" made of

7s4rug.gif

I hadn't heard of Raffaini but i just went on his instagram and holy shit the guy is an actual magician

• +1
A question for OP if I may, and forgive me if this was already answered.

I've been scrolling over the thread and found this scan:

The posture in this scan doesn't seem straight.
  • Were you chin tucking or something to pretend to be more recessed so that surgeons would agree to give you more advancement or rotation?
  • Was this your natural posture?
  • Did the surgeon or nurse instruct you to position yourself in this posture?
  • Did the surgeon use this posture to make the planning and calculate the required rotation and advancement, or did he rotate the scan to a given orientation or plane beforehand?
This is the planning orientation. It seems rotated with respect to the other scan, but here you already had the CCW simulated so it's difficult to tell how did the before scan loo like.

Looks good.

Out of interest, how long did you stay there before you travelled back home? I feel like two weeks should be good but have never had surgery outside of my own country so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts/ opinion.

A question for OP if I may, and forgive me if this was already answered.

I've been scrolling over the thread and found this scan:

View attachment 2502162

The posture in this scan doesn't seem straight.
  • Were you chin tucking or something to pretend to be more recessed so that surgeons would agree to give you more advancement or rotation?
  • Was this your natural posture?
  • Did the surgeon or nurse instruct you to position yourself in this posture?
  • Did the surgeon use this posture to make the planning and calculate the required rotation and advancement, or did he rotate the scan to a given orientation or plane beforehand?
This is the planning orientation. It seems rotated with respect to the other scan, but here you already had the CCW simulated so it's difficult to tell how did the before scan loo like.

View attachment 2502169
tbh I have no idea, I went to a local place where I could get it, was unrelated to my surgeon, I even did it before I knew I wanted Bimax & I just did what they told me. My surgeon used his own 3D scans.

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
Out of interest, how long did you stay there before you travelled back home? I feel like two weeks should be good but have never had surgery outside of my own country so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts/ opinion.
actually it was 12 days iirc. They recommended 2 weeks minimum but in my case I could have left after 8-9 days even.

• +1
Reactions: salvation
actually it was 12 days iirc. They recommended 2 weeks minimum but in my case I could have left after 8-9 days even.
Why were you able to leave so early

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 32196
stop coping guys, idc if people attempt to throw insults at me, it s quite amusing

I made this thread to inform & help others, I wasn't making it to dox myself. "i prefer your before" when people don't even know how i looked.

Maybe ppl should wonder why nobody post surgical results. Because retarded teenagers here think they have more input then a trained jaw surgeon. This is the only thing you can do in this life about changing your genetics. Unless you want to jack off about mewing and clearing the 3 pimples you have with your $500 skincare.

@anticel do you have more photos of before/after?

yes was 1 of the main things. it s still somewhat apparent in the soft tissue but I feel like correcting bone is the main issue & is likely to fix it over time.

dm me on insta
did your submental area get better? hyoid go up from the additional mandibular length and width? Is it worth getting if im mainly downgrown but only slighly recessed? Id assume its the best long ter option is to just suck it up and save the money for the surgery if your a true looksaxxer so you look good with just your bones then you have a good base for implants or whatever.

• +1
did your submental area get better? hyoid go up from the additional mandibular length and width? Is it worth getting if im mainly downgrown but only slighly recessed? Id assume its the best long ter option is to just suck it up and save the money for the surgery if your a true looksaxxer so you look good with just your bones then you have a good base for implants or whatever.
yes and yes. exactly. downgrown people have a rly good base but have to go through a lot to achieve their looks goals

yes and yes. exactly. downgrown people have a rly good base but have to go through a lot to achieve their looks goals
all i gotta do now is save up the money for it and hopefully be able to get it in about 2 years maybe 1.5 years if im lucky. How much does a typical Coceancig style trimax cost? and I have a slight overjet and slight crowding on my upper teeth. Bottom teeth are good though. Is it recomended to fix bite before bimax? Its not really that noticeable for me.

all i gotta do now is save up the money for it and hopefully be able to get it in about 2 years maybe 1.5 years if im lucky. How much does a typical Coceancig style trimax cost? and I have a slight overjet and slight crowding on my upper teeth. Bottom teeth are good though. Is it recomended to fix bite before bimax? Its not really that noticeable for me.
you probably should fix it before if you can and prices from 20.000 upwards I d say