my INSANE bimax result

My front looked good pre surgery tbh. Sharp lines and everything. Mostly because of head posture tho. Profile and 2/3 view where problematic and looked uncanny. Harmony was off, all I needed was rotation.
Nasiolabal folds seem to be gone rn. Lips are actually the same as before, just some asymmetry that was there got fixed since slightly asymmetrical maxilla got fixed which caused it. Lower lid tightness improved. My nose looks completely different besides being untouched. It looked crooked and hooked but now fits my face perfectly and looks masc (besides tip being slightly too big).

Also my hyoid was in such a bad position. It s already up and my head posture also changed already.
View attachment 2313037
Pic of me pre-bimax. I was clenching a bit there but on this pic it doesn't seem like I am a candidate for Bimax at all. Even when I told my friends they were confused ("bro what you already are good looking and get girls") but the fact is that my downgrowth destroyed some harmony which is mostly visible from the side.
Firstly, amazing life changing results. Happy for you.

Now - I couldn't help but notice that your chin looks square af. Which I thought was detrimental if one desired genioplasty, I also read that you consulted with Raffiani. Did he say something about genioplasty on square chins? He did for me and said it would look weird.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
any update
healing going insanely fast, didnt take any meds since 2 weeks. Been doing sports a lot already. Very happy with the cheek implants. Still some swelling in midface & chin area. Still no feeling in lower lip & chin area.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89
Firstly, amazing life changing results. Happy for you.

Now - I couldn't help but notice that your chin looks square af. Which I thought was detrimental if one desired genioplasty, I also read that you consulted with Raffiani. Did he say something about genioplasty on square chins? He did for me and said it would look weird.
Hmmm I am not sure if my genio turned out optimally but can't say yet. Might do a 2nd genio if I am not happy with the result. Raffaini didn't mention it to me!

Hmmm I am not sure if my genio turned out optimally but can't say yet. Might do a 2nd genio if I am not happy with the result. Raffaini didn't mention it to me!
longer face from genio?

From the morph i think ur face look narrow so genio have the effect of face lenghting

longer face from genio?

From the morph i think ur face look narrow so genio have the effect of face lenghting
that too but shape of chin seems a bit too squareish rn.

that too but shape of chin seems a bit too squareish rn.
longer face from genio?

forget what I said tho, I am just speculating at this point. might also be the area where the mandible was cut. also talking about minuscule ridiculous details that can be corrected when removing metals. it s really too early to come to conclusions.

ccw + dont move the anS point
so how should one plan the bimax to avoid chimpmaxx as best as possible
which is basically what I did, those people are just complete copers lmao, my lip & philtrum looks the same it looked before. does it look optimal yet? surely not but because of the downward growth & not because of bimax.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 32196 and 1 other person
which is basically what I did, those people are just complete copers lmao, my lip & philtrum looks the same it looked before. does it look optimal yet? surely not but because of the downward growth & not because of bimax.
People here will always shittalk ngl

• +1

do you have any regrets? seems to me you're speaking highly of the cheekbone results but nothing about the bimax.

do you have any regrets? seems to me you're speaking highly of the cheekbone results but nothing about the bimax.
not at all I am very very happy with it and would always do it again. But I knew this before I went into the surgery (in my mind I was always optimistic about it) whereas the implants & genio were a bit more unpredictable.

My opinion on this is very straight forward: Bimax was the only way to reverse the vertical growth of my Maxilla. I got more CCW then any1 I have seen yet and my jaws are in the perfect position now. Idt anyone could have provided me with a better result in that regard. I am a perfectionist tho so now I am looking for the last things needed to fine-tune my face!

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 32196 and tinderhacker
Really nice result- are you planning to do periorbital implants and/or something for paranasal area to increase anterior/posterior face depth?
Also since your occlusal plane was flatten by 13° was it achieved with anterior impaction or posterior downgraft? Is your nose/midface vertically shorter now? Your lips became wider and/or more full now?
Any significant angularity change?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Really nice result- are you planning to do periorbital implants and/or something for paranasal area to increase anterior/posterior face depth?
Also since your occlusal plane was flatten by 13° was it achieved with anterior impaction or posterior downgraft? Is your nose/midface vertically shorter now? Your lips became wider and/or more full now?
Any significant angularity change?
Orbitals: Maybe but probably nothing too big - will see about that. Paranasal: I planned to do that but I actually think my paranasal area looks really good now. There is too much swelling in that area tho so not sure. Maybe just bone grafts when I remove metals.

Only posterior downgraft. My nose/midface is the same length as before - maybe looks a bit longer now because not recessed anymore. Lower lip didn't really change shape but still looks a bit different because the tissue around it moved. It looked quite full before & still does.

Orbitals: Maybe but probably nothing too big - will see about that. Paranasal: I planned to do that but I actually think my paranasal area looks really good now. There is too much swelling in that area tho so not sure. Maybe just bone grafts when I remove metals.

Only posterior downgraft. My nose/midface is the same length as before - maybe looks a bit longer now because not recessed anymore. Lower lip didn't really change shape but still looks a bit different because the tissue around it moved. It looked quite full before & still does.
You got an updated picture now that swelling would be down?

You got an updated picture now that swelling would be down?
for an update video pm me on insta @neomichelangelo

also @anyone reading this

• +1
Reactions: Dropdown666
@anticel How long did you have to wear braces before surgery, how soon after surgery do they have to go on again, and how long will you have to wear the braces for post surgery?

@anticel How long did you have to wear braces before surgery, how soon after surgery do they have to go on again, and how long will you have to wear the braces for post surgery?
did not wear braces at all. I am going to get invisalign & will gave it between 3 & 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89 and Tobias Fünke
bump

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jon_chase89 and anticel
Do you know what graft material he used for the maxilla

Thanks for sharing.
@anticel will you post frontal before&after now?

I need this for my sfs

• +1
13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
Great, Really Good Effort Bro

• +1
Spectacular results man. Happy slays.

• Love it
dm me, not here kek

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker
update for fellow spirits of ancient time, copers keep away

IMG-8434.jpg
IMG-8435.jpg
IMG-8383.jpg
2-CF9-D28-D-960-D-4-B18-B17-B-B59643-F04888.jpg

@Amadeus @insecurehtn @Acne Victim @datboijj @Going2KillMyself @CalulArgintiu59 @Polar @SkullDynamics @NegativeNorwood @Racky @Linoob @zura @Tallman @Preoximerianas @MadTwatter @5.5psl @jfbjfb @poopoohead @Prince88 @Constantin Denis @WagedandReady @HinnieVacker @BrahminBoss @TaxEvasionmaxxer @Sny @WanderingBurro @malicieusss @Mewton @.Dude @wannabe prettyboy @flippasav @rooman @buflek @T50 Mogger @hattrick @Sir Galachad @twilight @SteveRogers @grooxx @newperson @AsGoodAsItGets @Carpediem @blackckatt @Agendum @looksforlife @optimisticzoomer @5'7 zoomer @basedred @Lonenely sigma @Icon @WeiWei @ItsOver999 @PointOfNoReturn @shortcel88 @SubHumanHere @mvp2v1 @holdin'on @wificonnector @CoeurSurIlo @Lmao @Haydez @rand anon @normie_joe @norwegianfreak @Mikes91 @DelonLover1999 @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @SexuallyFrustrated @russiancel @nineteen @NoPainNoChick @Paolito @zainab @crisis @goo25

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, 5'7 zoomer, Acne Victim and 8 others

IMG-8434.jpg
IMG-8435.jpg
IMG-8383.jpg

@Amadeus @insecurehtn @Acne Victim @datboijj @Going2KillMyself @CalulArgintiu59 @Polar @SkullDynamics @NegativeNorwood @Racky @Linoob @zura @Tallman @Preoximerianas @MadTwatter @5.5psl @jfbjfb @poopoohead @Prince88 @Constantin Denis @WagedandReady @HinnieVacker @BrahminBoss @TaxEvasionmaxxer @Sny @WanderingBurro @malicieusss @Mewton @.Dude @wannabe prettyboy @flippasav @rooman @buflek @T50 Mogger @hattrick @Sir Galachad @twilight @SteveRogers @grooxx @newperson @AsGoodAsItGets @Carpediem @blackckatt @Agendum @looksforlife @optimisticzoomer @5'7 zoomer @basedred @Lonenely sigma @Icon @WeiWei @ItsOver999 @PointOfNoReturn @shortcel88 @SubHumanHere @mvp2v1 @holdin'on @wificonnector @CoeurSurIlo @Lmao @Haydez @rand anon @normie_joe @norwegianfreak @Mikes91 @DelonLover1999 @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @SexuallyFrustrated @russiancel @nineteen @NoPainNoChick @Paolito @zainab @crisis @goo25

what was you exact before front profile

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
happy for you bro

• +1

IMG-8434.jpg
IMG-8435.jpg
IMG-8383.jpg

3rd Pic looks Ideal

Chin also looks better now without the swelling

• +1
Reactions: anticel and longjohnmong
looks very good

• +1
Reactions: coke, anticel and DelonLover1999
Good for you man, mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and anticel
I mean I guess its good. I want to say slight uncanny.

• +1

IMG-8434.jpg
IMG-8435.jpg
IMG-8383.jpg

3/4 looks clean asf

• +1
lol at the gaslighting. looks horrible

Screen Shot 2023 09 02 at 44521 PM
>went from meeting the law of averages, balanced from the front

Screen Shot 2023 09 02 at 44700 PM
> oblong horse face literally looks like someones uncle

your feminine rounded fivehead, zero temple peaks, and narrow temples are also insane falios. The upper third is horrible, the middle and lower are long af destroying all ratios and the law of averageness as a whole.

just a rule of thumb. The longer your face the older you look, the less harmony and prettyness you retain.
Screen Shot 2023 09 02 at 45504 PM

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: trueceI, normie_joe, Marsik and 2 others

IMG-8434.jpg
IMG-8435.jpg
IMG-8383.jpg

This shit looks fantastic :chad: What’s the swelling % you’d say?

• +1

View attachment 2413414 >went from meeting the law of averages, balanced from the front

View attachment 2413415> oblong horse face literally looks like someones uncle

your feminine rounded fivehead, zero temple peaks, and narrow temples are also insane falios. The upper third is horrible, the middle and lower are long af destroying all ratios and the law of averageness as a whole.

just a rule of thumb. The longer your face the older you look, the less harmony and prettyness you retain.
View attachment 2413422
I think the temple and upper third can be frauded with hair if it’s bad. Transplant can be adjusted too…I think OP looks quite better than what he started with The big work on the jaw is complete

• +1
Reactions: buflek and anticel
Congrats dude. I hope to ascend like you after I get bimax. (y)

• +1
I think the temple and upper third can be frauded with hair if it’s bad. Transplant can be adjusted too…I think OP looks quite better than what he started with The big work on the jaw is complete

i just feel disgust looking at his long face.
i disagree his overly long face makes him incapable of pulling off a tiktok prettyboy covered forhead style. That will look creepy and uncanny.

He needed a slight bsso with minimal ccw rotation with a small genio and a lip flip for his disgusting upper lip and philtrum.

But more importantly he needs literal upper third reconstruction. His hairline is missing temples peaks, its rounded/curved af, and the forhead looks huge. And if that wasn't bad enough his temples are NARROW beyond repair.

Screen Shot 2023 09 02 at 45504 PM

check out noska:

>perfectly straight hairline
>square forhead due to normal temples
>balanced facial thirds
>amazing angularity (this is what we should all search for Angularity; not oblong uncanny disproportionate bimax advacements that completely throw of ratios on all levels making the person look old and punchable)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, DeformedCell, Pumanator and 1 other person
This shit looks fantastic :chad: What’s the swelling % you’d say?
very minor rn
i just feel disgust looking at his long face.
i disagree his overly long face makes him incapable of pulling off a tiktok prettyboy covered forhead style. That will look creepy and uncanny.

idk why ppl say long face is a failo. it certainly looks diff but still appealing
Pitt, Delon, Reeves have the same temple region. My upper 3rd aint even that bad, it s about perspective & lense distortion since I m using an old Iphone. But yeah I somewhat agree with you about the ratios. would not have gotten this result if I didn't plan to do sth for my upper 3rd going forward.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

View attachment 2413414 >went from meeting the law of averages, balanced from the front

View attachment 2413415> oblong horse face literally looks like someones uncle

View attachment 2413422
Why do some of you here get so mad at other people's life choices? He got the surgery, he's still swelling, he looks good and he's happy with it.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, extremchange628181, MTNAscension2 and 4 others