MY INSANE TRANSFORMATION AT 18 + PICS

Camera angles, most of the “transformation” is camera angles, de bloating and OP skellymaxxing himself to 60kg at fucking 6’0.

Now OP, I get it man I skellied to 65kg at 6’1 and also learned how to take better pics. Amazing looksmaxing indeed
You dork. Go back to the chess club.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Mdr une histoire similaire à la tienne gros
Courage frérot. Je te souhaite vraiment de la conquérir s’il est pas trop tard. Putainnn

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Courage frérot. Je te souhaite vraiment de la conquérir s’il est pas trop tard. Putainnn
Elle s’est fiancée la 😅💀 Trop tard

fiançailles muslim et tout style hlel

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
hey bro any chance you could hook me up with some prime jb? 🥰

are you sure? I reckon fraud becomes natty over time :feelshmm: bateman is a good example

interesting. seems effective but will probably stretch skin long term. when I do similar stuff I specifically hold against the skin so it doesn't move :feelshmm:

chadlite with shorter midface
Pbs Nature Hair Flip GIF by Nature on PBS
over for horselite cels

Welcome to Pneumo's transformation thread.
See how a virgin mtn became a chadlite club slayer (still virgin tho)

I started my looksmaxxing journey around October 2021 as I started working out and eating more, thinking I would become some Sam Dezz mogger in a few months. I was 17.

I joined this Godsend of a forum late December 2021, 2 months into my journey. I took some notes from relevant and botb threads, but at first I didn't really apply them. I was an inconsistent and a lazy piece of shit back then.
The way in which this forum has helped me the most was in identifying my flaws. As you will see, I had a lot of them, yet my family or friends would never point them out. It could have been out of politeness, but I think it's because the average person cannot identify such flaws. One would acknowledge that my face was shit, but would not be able to point out and name what was making me ugly. You can't expect the average bluepiller to know about canthal tilts, facial bloat, or what's wrong with a recessed mandible.

Posting my pictures in December 2021, albeit frauded, in the ratings section has helped me immensely. I'd once again like to thank every one who took the time to leave a rating and/or advice under my post.

Subsequently, I was able to looksmax the right parts of my face efficiently.

Here are, in my opinion, the most important looksmaxxes I have done. I believe they are the main transformations that have lead to my ascension.
They are listed from most to least important, even though they all are.

1. SKINMAXXING
    There are plenty of BOTB threads out there to help you get perfect skin. Just make sure you know if your skin tends to be dry or greasy.
    The main things that have helped me clear my skin are drinking 3L of water per day, benzoyl peroxide to avoid acne outbreaks and La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo Plus to get rid of acne scars.
    The main things that have helped me with my coloration are the sun (this summer only) and increasing my alpha and beta carrotene intakes. I eat at least 2 large carrots and 1 tomato per day. Be aware that the sun is a deadly laser for your skin. Now that it's getting cold, I apply mattifying SPF cream to my skin. I also apply a small amount of mattifying CC cream on my scars when I have some.
  2. CHINMAXXING
    This won't apply to everyone, as we are all different (duh). My chin developped like shit during my puberty, so at 17 I was left with a pathetically small, low-T chin. There's not much I could/can do unfortunately. Bonesmashing would be cope, and on top of that, my jaw was recessed so my subhuman chin makes it harder for me to articulate properly. I can speak perfectly fine, but when I get tired, people tend to have a hard time deciphering what I said.
    What I did and what I am doing though, is simply frauding. I push my jaw forwards 24/7. I have been doing this for months, and I legitimately think my chin has developped (a bit).
  3. LEANMAXXING
    This should be top 2 for most people. I'm referring to facial leanness, meaning little facial fat and no puffiness/facial bloat. If you're high bf%, you know what to do. I don't want to give you people a target bf% to achieve, as everyone's fat distribution is different and I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic. Cutting down to low bf% is the first step. The second is much more difficult. You need to get rid of facial bloat. To do so, being in a caloric deficit is not enough. You need to be aware of 3 major things: sodium intake, water intake, and potassium intake.
    Your sodium intake should be as low as humanly possible. If you want to be lean on a daily basis and not just for a special event, keep your sodium intake at around 500mg. If you need to debloat within a day or two, go lower. Reminder: in 1 gram of salt there is 387mg of sodium. You should drink at least 3L of water every day, if you're not doing this already then you're not even trying to looksmax. Your potassium intake should be high, aim for a 4:1 potassium/sodium intake ratio. The higher the better. Eat foods like bananas and avocadoes to increase your potassium intake.
    Also, if you want debloat faster, you need to be consuming diuretics. Diuretics are foods/beverages that help you evacuate water and salts. The diuretic I like the most is caffeine and I try to consume at least 600mg of it per day, which is quite a lot. My main source is MyProtein's Thermopure pills (198mg per 3 pills), but you can also get around 200mg of caffeine from a cappuccino or any other coffee.
  4. EYEAREAMAXXING

Next, the eye area. Most times it's the first thing people notice about you.
    You must know that hunter eyes is not necessarily the way to go as it could throw off harmony.
    In a lot of cases, notably mine, almond eyes look better. However I was born with round eyes. What I have been doing for the past few months, is pulling the skin around my medial and lateral canthi. I pull it outwards for a few seconds, and it allows me to get almond eyes for a few minutes/hours depending on how hard I pull. I feel like my eyes look more almond-like naturally than they used to a few months ago.
    Please note that this is purely anecdotal, not backed by science, and I don't believe anyone else on this forum does this. Proceed with caution.

Next, make sure your eyebrows are on point. Yes, dark, dense and wide eyebrows are great, but there are more factors that come into consideration.
    The most important one being the tilt. Eyebrow tilt is more important than canthal tilt! If you unluckily have a negative eyebrow tilt like me, do not worry, it's not over.
    As with your eyes, you can pull and push your eyebrows to give them a postive tilt, it works temporarily. Then, you need to relax your frontalis muscle. A lot of people unconsciously tense it, pushing the inner brows upwards. On the other hand, you can also consciously tense your frontalis in a way that gives you a positive eyebrow tilt (pretty much frowning but with without squinting too hard).

Next, solid under-eye support is vital. Try hard-mewing or thumbpulling if you have a recessed maxilla. If you have droopy skin below your eyes, try plumping it up by hydrating it, applying or injecting hyaluronic acid, or applying volufiline (volufiline's effectiveness is debated on this forum).
    Your zygomatic bones also play a role in under-eye support. Try bonesmashing them if you're boneless.
    Squinting is always an option too, just make sure you practice in the mirror before doing it in public, it could be quite disconcerting and give off aspie vibes.

5. HAIRSTYLEMAXXING
    There are tons of nice haircuts out there. Choose one that fits your aesthetic (e.g. high class, urban, e-boy, etc.). I believe, in all humility, that I have ideal hair. It is straight dense and brown. Dark brown would be better for med dark triad, but that's not really my aesthetic as a youg collagen-ful prettyboy, so it's not too hindering.
    Take care of your hair as you want, their is no one-guide-fits-all. You know your hair better than anyone else.
    My mistake has been choosing an old barber to cut my hair. Dude botched me every time and got rid of all my density. Make sure you change barbers from time to time, you could be surprised.
    My hairstyle now is classic low-fade. Other barber fucked me up with his high fadeless-fades. It can suit many different aesthetics. I style my hair with hair powder, I'd recommend the same for fellow men with straight dense hair.

6. TEETHMAXXING
    I will only cover teeth whitening here. If your teeth aren't straight, get braces, I can't help you with that.
    I whitened my teeth by myself and made this legendary thread about it, check it out: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/
    White teeth is cherry on the cake really, so focus on the other points first. It especially helps with self-confidence.

7. SIDEPROFILEMAXXING
    Your side profile is quite important, albeit less important than your front profile.
    Achieving an aesthetic side profile is a combination of many different factors. You should focus on not being recessed (chin, jaw, maxilla), having tight hyoid skin, having an aesthetic nose and masculine supraorbitals (deep-set eyes). Bonesmashing may help with the latter, and hard-mewing with the former. Having good posture at all times is necessary though.

There is a lot to looksmaxxing. It is not a simple straightforward process.
People will need more time than others and there's nothing wrong about that.

If I could only give one piece of advice, it'd be to try new things out. I have tried so many creams, moisturisers, diets, etc, have spent so much time and money, but I have only made progress. Even if something failed, I simply learned from it and tried something else. Do not get discouraged if an £80 eye cream you bought doesn't do shit. Look at the ingredients in it, figure out what's missing or what could, and try another cream. Keep trying until you find what's right. Trial and error.

I believe I am chadlite on most days now. However, depending on my skin, diet and facial bloat, that can change from a day to another. Looksmaxxing is a continous process. Nothing is ever achieved forever.

Also, frauding IRL is okay. As long as you can maintain that fraud 24/7, go for it. Don't be ashamed. Whether it's pushing your jaw forwards or modifying your eyebrow tilt.

I am aware that I am exposing myself in this thread. If my new IRL friends saw these old pics (or even this thread jfl) they would bully me lmao. I just want to be genuine, and I hope this motivates you.

Finally, change your mindset before looksmaxxing. Don't expect an end goal, wish for one. Then, do everything you can to achieve it.

Hope this helps.

Pneumo

For skincare I use:

(CeraVe) Renewing SA Cleanser
Cerave daily moisturizing lotion
Cerave retinol (the blue one)

I have very little acne so I don’t think I need tretinoin.

salt/potassium ratio. When I tried bulking up, I never really got to a high bf%. My face was just bloated from all the carbs and sodium.
Dude good stuff but potassium at 3:1 is good, way higher than 4:1 might get into electrolyte imbalance range

• Woah
Really glad to see someone bringing the huge changes bloat make to like
Debloating with fasting plus caffeine etc makes you look so much better in like 2 days

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Really glad to see someone bringing the huge changes bloat make to like
Debloating with fasting plus caffeine etc makes you look so much better in like 2 days
Thanks man! And i agree. I can go from bloated subhuman to hollow-cheeked chadlite in 2 days it’s crazy.
I wish everyone here understood how crazily they could ascend just by getting rid of facial bloat.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 32747
  • Love it
i accidentally removed the pictures, here you can see how much bloat fucks me up, in these pics i was bulked up, and i look like a chipmunk. i only ate sodium high food and this i what i looked like, i still got a lot of female attention bcuz of high t & big bloated body look, but still i looked like completely shit regarding face

compared to me when i was leaner at around 140lbs, only 1 meal a day.
Failo when we pretty boys got thin bones and just one meal filled with salt fucks your whole face up for a whole day

time to pretty boy max and starve myself until i reach female tier weight again :lul:, facial aesthetics and twink body over high t body & bloated face imo

time to go out and fuck some jbs once i am starvedmaxxed :ogre:

also how the f are you reaching 150g of protein with 1400-1700 kcals? are you sucking the breast milk raw from baby cows or do you get it from protein powder?

Yo that is crazy.
I usually eat around 400g of 5% fat beef mince. So that’s an easy 120g of protein and very little calories, less than 800.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19869
Your eyebrows looks great!
What did you do to get them like this?

• Love it
Your eyebrows looks great!
What did you do to get them like this?
Thanks man!
I go to a brow bar to get them done. I usually go once every 2 months.
I go to benefit brow bar (in Sephora) but now that I moved to the UK i need to find another brow bar.

Getting yours eyebrows done is soo underrated! I hope you’ll get yours done professionally from now on.
If you have good eyebrow genetics (dark, dense, long), getting them done professionally will literally ascend you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and GalacticHero
Thanks man!
I go to a brow bar to get them done. I usually go once every 2 months.
I go to benefit brow bar (in Sephora) but now that I moved to the UK i need to find another brow bar.

Getting yours eyebrows done is soo underrated! I hope you’ll get yours done professionally from now on.
If you have good eyebrow genetics (dark, dense, long), getting them done professionally will literally ascend you.
I am so glad you are in this forum It is very rare to see transformations with such clarity, you gave me the incentive to looksmax properly, I read this thread every day in order to not lose my goals.

• Love it
How do you thumb-pull exactly?

Thanks to you I will improve my cellular hydration and will debloat my face with a potassium-to-sodium ratio 4:1 and a good amount of water. Good thread.

• Love it
How do you thumb-pull exactly?

Thanks to you I will improve my cellular hydration and will debloat my face with a potassium-to-sodium ratio 4:1 and a good amount of water. Good thread.
I place my thumbs on my palate where the red crosses are:
001DF87B 6496 4529 8201 C896254117FC

I then pull outwards for a minute.
Then, I grip my maxilla with my other fingers and pull forwards for a minute.

I’m no expert, and there are better explanations. But this is what I’ve been doing once a day/two for like 5 months. My maxillofacial changes come from multiple lifestyle changes, thumbpulling being one of them obviously, but I don’t know to what extent.

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe

I started my looksmaxxing journey around October 2021 as I started working out and eating more, thinking I would become some Sam Dezz mogger in a few months. I was 17.

I joined this Godsend of a forum late December 2021, 2 months into my journey. I took some notes from relevant and botb threads, but at first I didn't really apply them. I was an inconsistent and a lazy piece of shit back then.
The way in which this forum has helped me the most was in identifying my flaws. As you will see, I had a lot of them, yet my family or friends would never point them out. It could have been out of politeness, but I think it's because the average person cannot identify such flaws. One would acknowledge that my face was shit, but would not be able to point out and name what was making me ugly. You can't expect the average bluepiller to know about canthal tilts, facial bloat, or what's wrong with a recessed mandible.

Posting my pictures in December 2021, albeit frauded, in the ratings section has helped me immensely. I'd once again like to thank every one who took the time to leave a rating and/or advice under my post.

Here are, in my opinion, the most important looksmaxxes I have done. I believe they are the main transformations that have lead to my ascension.

1. SKINMAXXING
    There are plenty of BOTB threads out there to help you get perfect skin. Just make sure you know if your skin tends to be dry or greasy.
    The main things that have helped me clear my skin are drinking 3L of water per day, benzoyl peroxide to avoid acne outbreaks and La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo Plus to get rid of acne scars.
    The main things that have helped me with my coloration are the sun (this summer only) and increasing my alpha and beta carrotene intakes. I eat at least 2 large carrots and 1 tomato per day. Be aware that the sun is a deadly laser for your skin. Now that it's getting cold, I apply mattifying SPF cream to my skin. I also apply a small amount of mattifying CC cream on my scars when I have some.
  2. CHINMAXXING
    This won't apply to everyone, as we are all different (duh). My chin developped like shit during my puberty, so at 17 I was left with a pathetically small, low-T chin. There's not much I could/can do unfortunately. Bonesmashing would be cope, and on top of that, my jaw was recessed so my subhuman chin makes it harder for me to articulate properly. I can speak perfectly fine, but when I get tired, people tend to have a hard time deciphering what I said.
    What I did and what I am doing though, is simply frauding. I push my jaw forwards 24/7. I have been doing this for months, and I legitimately think my chin has developped (a bit).
  3. LEANMAXXING
    This should be top 2 for most people. I'm referring to facial leanness, meaning little facial fat and no puffiness/facial bloat. If you're high bf%, you know what to do. I don't want to give you people a target bf% to achieve, as everyone's fat distribution is different and I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic. Cutting down to low bf% is the first step. The second is much more difficult. You need to get rid of facial bloat. To do so, being in a caloric deficit is not enough. You need to be aware of 3 major things: sodium intake, water intake, and potassium intake.
    Your sodium intake should be as low as humanly possible. If you want to be lean on a daily basis and not just for a special event, keep your sodium intake at around 500mg. If you need to debloat within a day or two, go lower. Reminder: in 1 gram of salt there is 387mg of sodium. You should drink at least 3L of water every day, if you're not doing this already then you're not even trying to looksmax. Your potassium intake should be high, aim for a 4:1 potassium/sodium intake ratio. The higher the better. Eat foods like bananas and avocadoes to increase your potassium intake.
    Also, if you want debloat faster, you need to be consuming diuretics. Diuretics are foods/beverages that help you evacuate water and salts. The diuretic I like the most is caffeine and I try to consume at least 600mg of it per day, which is quite a lot. My main source is MyProtein's Thermopure pills (198mg per 3 pills), but you can also get around 200mg of caffeine from a cappuccino or any other coffee.
  4. EYEAREAMAXXING

You must know that hunter eyes is not necessarily the way to go as it could throw off harmony.
    In a lot of cases, notably mine, almond eyes look better. However I was born with round eyes. What I have been doing for the past few months, is pulling the skin around my medial and lateral canthi. I pull it outwards for a few seconds, and it allows me to get almond eyes for a few minutes/hours depending on how hard I pull. I feel like my eyes look more almond-like naturally than they used to a few months ago.
    Please note that this is purely anecdotal, not backed by science, and I don't believe anyone else on this forum does this. Proceed with caution.

Next, make sure your eyebrows are on point. Yes, dark, dense and wide eyebrows are great, but there are more factors that come into consideration.
    The most important one being the tilt. Eyebrow tilt is more important than canthal tilt! If you unluckily have a negative eyebrow tilt like me, do not worry, it's not over.
    As with your eyes, you can pull and push your eyebrows to give them a postive tilt, it works temporarily. Then, you need to relax your frontalis muscle. A lot of people unconsciously tense it, pushing the inner brows upwards. On the other hand, you can also consciously tense your frontalis in a way that gives you a positive eyebrow tilt (pretty much frowning but with without squinting too hard).

Next, solid under-eye support is vital. Try hard-mewing or thumbpulling if you have a recessed maxilla. If you have droopy skin below your eyes, try plumping it up by hydrating it, applying or injecting hyaluronic acid, or applying volufiline (volufiline's effectiveness is debated on this forum).
    Your zygomatic bones also play a role in under-eye support. Try bonesmashing them if you're boneless.
    Squinting is always an option too, just make sure you practice in the mirror before doing it in public, it could be quite disconcerting and give off aspie vibes.

5. HAIRSTYLEMAXXING
    There are tons of nice haircuts out there. Choose one that fits your aesthetic (e.g. high class, urban, e-boy, etc.). I believe, in all humility, that I have ideal hair. It is straight dense and brown. Dark brown would be better for med dark triad, but that's not really my aesthetic as a youg collagen-ful prettyboy, so it's not too hindering.
    Take care of your hair as you want, their is no one-guide-fits-all. You know your hair better than anyone else.
    My mistake has been choosing an old barber to cut my hair. Dude botched me every time and got rid of all my density. Make sure you change barbers from time to time, you could be surprised.
    My hairstyle now is classic low-fade. Other barber fucked me up with his high fadeless-fades. It can suit many different aesthetics. I style my hair with hair powder, I'd recommend the same for fellow men with straight dense hair.

6. TEETHMAXXING
    I will only cover teeth whitening here. If your teeth aren't straight, get braces, I can't help you with that.
    I whitened my teeth by myself and made this legendary thread about it, check it out: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/
    White teeth is cherry on the cake really, so focus on the other points first. It especially helps with self-confidence.

7. SIDEPROFILEMAXXING
    Your side profile is quite important, albeit less important than your front profile.
    Achieving an aesthetic side profile is a combination of many different factors. You should focus on not being recessed (chin, jaw, maxilla), having tight hyoid skin, having an aesthetic nose and masculine supraorbitals (deep-set eyes). Bonesmashing may help with the latter, and hard-mewing with the former. Having good posture at all times is necessary though.

If I could only give one piece of advice, it'd be to try new things out. I have tried so many creams, moisturisers, diets, etc, have spent so much time and money, but I have only made progress. Even if something failed, I simply learned from it and tried something else. Do not get discouraged if an £80 eye cream you bought doesn't do shit. Look at the ingredients in it, figure out what's missing or what could, and try another cream. Keep trying until you find what's right. Trial and error.

I believe I am chadlite on most days now. However, depending on my skin, diet and facial bloat, that can change from a day to another. Looksmaxxing is a continous process. Nothing is ever achieved forever.

Also, frauding IRL is okay. As long as you can maintain that fraud 24/7, go for it. Don't be ashamed. Whether it's pushing your jaw forwards or modifying your eyebrow tilt.

I am aware that I am exposing myself in this thread. If my new IRL friends saw these old pics (or even this thread jfl) they would bully me lmao. I just want to be genuine, and I hope this motivates you.

Finally, change your mindset before looksmaxxing. Don't expect an end goal, wish for one. Then, do everything you can to achieve it.

Hope this helps.

Pneumo

I'm already skinny fat and starting going gym like a month ago (haven't been to gym before that). My arms are really skinny though so I think I'm going for a decent bulk and then start cutting down to very low bf trying to keep most of that muscle. Do you think it's the right move?

I place my thumbs on my palate where the red crosses are:
View attachment 1928533

I then pull outwards for a minute.
Then, I grip my maxilla with my other fingers and pull forwards for a minute.

I’m no expert, and there are better explanations. But this is what I’ve been doing once a day/two for like 5 months. My maxillofacial changes come from multiple lifestyle changes, thumbpulling being one of them obviously, but I don’t know to what extent.
Doe it works post puberty ?

Can you make a video or share a link about how to push chin forward. Tbh your chin looks amazing)

Amen fr, if ur like me I have abs but a binge day will make my face look chubby even still etc
Only if you have really robust bones can you get away with not monitoring the factors you laid out for facial leanness
Thanks man! And i agree. I can go from bloated subhuman to hollow-cheeked chadlite in 2 days it’s crazy.
I wish everyone here understood how crazily they could ascend just by getting rid of facial bloat.

• +1
@Niko69 hey man sorry to bother can you give me edit access to original message? I wanna add some info and make this more complete

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 hey man sorry to bother can you give me edit access to original message? I wanna add some info and make this more complete
I don't moderate this section so it's out of my jurisdiction, try asking one of the general mods

• +1
Reactions: Loki and pneumocystosis

1. SKINMAXXING
  2. CHINMAXXING
  3. LEANMAXXING
  4. EYEAREAMAXXING

5. HAIRSTYLEMAXXING

6. TEETHMAXXING

7. SIDEPROFILEMAXXING

Hope this helps.

Pneumo

Bro you're GL and have ascended. Well done.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and pneumocystosis
Just have a good base and hit puberty, bro! It's that easy.

• +1
Reactions: Loki
i initially wanted to looksmax to get with my crush.

i wanted her so bad. I saw myself marrying her. she was on my mind every single fucking hour. i even failed classes because i was thinking about her, no joke. She was stunning. I still want to marry her ngl.
I didn't even know if she found me attractive, so I was desperate to be the best looking i could.

I was so so desperate to get white teeth cus mine were unnaturally yellow, so that was my main focus when looksmaxxing. I haven't done anything as extreme since. (I am currently considering injecting hyaluronic acid under my eyes to get chico-like aegyo sal, but that's even more dangerous than whitening my teeth.)

in the end i never even spoke to her before leaving high school (she found a boyfriend in the mean time). i was depressed and deicded that instead of crying like a bitch i'd make her regret. that's when I really ascended (around june-july).

If you have any questions on whatever topic pertaining to looksmaxxing, I'm always down to help. That'd make me happy
whats so dangerous abt the teeth whitening I was thinking abt doing it

• +1
Reactions: Loki
mirin the eyebrows

whats so dangerous abt the teeth whitening I was thinking abt doing it
h2o2 can fuck up the insides of your teeth (and make them rot) if you apply too much of it, for too long and/or too often
refer to my thread if you want guidance, i give info about how i proceeded

• +1
Reactions: DripZ
I wish I had top-tier craniofacial development like you... no wonder you got millions of views on that fucking tiktok, your forward growth is out of this world

Gigachad. You can get payed by indians to impregnate their wives

How the fk do you tell if you're bloated or if you just have bad fat storage genetics though (e.g. your fat goes in your cheeks)

Sdt

Apparently 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes= 1851 mg of potassium. sounds too good to be true though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
They have lycopene too which is great for undertones
but i dont understand why it has more potassium than regular tomatoes. maybe is it cause it was sun dried. its why it sounds too good to be true

They have lycopene too which is great for undertones
also hella expensive to buy, but you could sun dry your own tomatoes but that takes 4 days to a week.

You just grow up.

1. SKINMAXXING
  2. CHINMAXXING
  3. LEANMAXXING
  4. EYEAREAMAXXING

5. HAIRSTYLEMAXXING

6. TEETHMAXXING

7. SIDEPROFILEMAXXING

Hope this helps.

Pneumo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
my face is extremely bloated and im low bf%, ive had it sense birth+i fell on my face/cheek area as a kid and they came off and grew back thicker

bonesmashing + leaning + fashion + skin + hair + posture is everything so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
What an amazing thread, congrats OP, seriously this thread doesn't even look like it belongs to looksmax.org since it has so much positivity, a thing that is rare asf in this forum
If it doesn't bother you, could you elaborate on how you fixed your recession? Did you only do mewing and/or thumbpulling? What about bonesmashing?
Also I made a looksmaxxing plan, if u wanna check it out here is it: https://looksmax.org/threads/looksmaxxing-plan-long-15m-high-effort.557852/

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and mogging
Imagine playing video games unironically at an age past 15 and below 40
Imagine not doing whatever the fuck you want. If you have to not play games to get foids I am sorry. Chad shits himself daily and your crush wipes his ass while sucking his dick. Dilate, cope and seethe

• Ugh..
Reactions: BjornAndresen and Deleted member 22126
Yo brah before you leave, did diuretics fuck up your skin?

Yo brah before you leave, did diuretics fuck up your skin?
not in the slightest, no.
the only diuretic I took was Furosemide.
40 mg for minimal facial changes.
80mg for drastic changes.
120mg for looking starvemaxxed and for longer.

When I took 120 mg I look starvemaxxed for 3 whole days!

120mg for me represents approximately 2mg/kg body weight. Adjust the dosage to your weight.

Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe