My jail story

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
basically did some bad shit

and usually when i do something bad, ill steal a number plate off a car which is the same as my car. and put it on my car.

but i forgot to steal and change plate this time /couldnt be bothered

so we did the thing

then a few days later police showed up at my moms place, 2 vans, 3 cars. but i was at my other address. mom told them i wasnt in so they went to my other address

mom rang me "2 police vans and 3 cars are on the way, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!??" *me ends the call*

look at my bro, we've got so much drugs and weapons and stolen shit in here. so like 4 of us are running around the house trying to hide everything before the police come.

had to take some stolen motorbikes down the road, get rid of all the drugs etc..

police shows up and says we're looking for this guy , and they showed me a CCTV pic of some kid in a black nike tracksuit doing this crime

and funniest part was i was wearing that exact tracksuit as they showed me 🤣 so over man

so they took me and my friend to the station.

searched the entire house. found evidence we forgot to hide. they search fucking everything. even like each individual sock in ur room lol

they found my knuckeldusters and took them too

said they were gonna take my drivers license and compound my car

went down to the station. had to spend a night there. i just did loads of pushups. and shadowboxing for a few hours.

and u can get unlimited meals for free. the meals are actually good. i got like 3 things.

then had a wank, went to sleep.

then they woke me up after i went to sleep and had an interview.

had to get my lawyer to come there and he said just go no comment

they showed the cctv of me doing what we did and it was obviously me but no face was shown cos i was hooded. and so obvious it was me cos my license plate was literally there

but i just went no comment and the police guy seemed pissed off at that cos it was obvious it was me.

they let me out, but stole my tracksuit and trainers which i never got back.

also my mate was larping as someone else cos he had a warrant out for his arrest. but they figured who he was when they did fingerprint so was over for him

then just never heard of them again. but tbf that gave me a reality check and i stopped doing illegal shit after that. im a good boy now. all im focused on is making money and giving value to the world and getting a gf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, MRPERSONNN, lightskinbengali and 5 others
Dnr Good try though

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, LampPostPrime, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
0B295D25 FEC1 4B97 B8F4 69B20CD29754

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23239 and 7 others
live footage from the jail