My journey for bimax and rhino with Alfaro

does he tell you the amount of movement at least in general terms? i live too far away from him to travel there but i would like to know if he can give me an estimated movement in an (online) consultation at the very least so i dont get ratfucked by my local maxfac with possibly zero sense of aesthetics
No, he does not. He only says what kind of movement he will be doing. (Rotation, which jaws)

Once the 3d planning is done you can revise with him. I am not sure he would do movements he does not agree with tho, even if you wish for it (which I fully understand).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799, Silver and dakchuh
No, he does not. He only says what kind of movement he will be doing. (Rotation, which jaws)

Once the 3d planning is done you can revise with him. I am not sure he would do movements he does not agree with tho, even if you wish for it (which I fully understand).
i see, so online consultations are essentially useless to me. guess i will just have to negotiate with my local normie maxfacs

i see, so online consultations are essentially useless to me. guess i will just have to negotiate with my local normie maxfacs
You could try getting a CT from one of your local normie maxfacs and then do an online consult using that data and proper pictures. Even then he can't take a look at your mouth and occlusion. I'd still call and ask what an online consultation costs if I was you, but I wouldn't do it for €250.

• +1
Reactions: Silver and dakchuh
Why do you need it? I assume you have an underbite? If so, almost any health insurance company will consider the procedure medically necessary, and it will be fully covered. Good luck
What if I fool them by jutting my jaw forward and fake an underbite? Will they count this as an underbite?

What if I fool them by jutting my jaw forward and fake an underbite? Will they count this as an underbite?
Lol probably not but you should try it and report back tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mouthbreath and Silver
I come with fresh pictures!

I still have swelling. Luckily from front you cannot notice, but if i just move my head to the side, you can easily see it. Also unfortunately i have one side more swollen than the other.
Altough the change is good even if its not the final result, i still dont feel very comfortable with my looks when im around people and i try to use covid mask or scarf at work (outdoors). I call it "post-op face". I know this is part of the process and dont torture myself, swelling will be gone slowly.

First, i found some photos of my previous subhumanity in better quality. I was about 83-84 kilos in those photos. You wouldnt believe me if i told you i was actually muscular.

pVOxwmp.jpg

Today, november 29, I just took this pictures. Surgery was october 14. Weight loss has stopped at about 77kg, i try to eat a lot of calories but still dont go to the gym. I will rejoin first day of december.

Side view

54g4XFZ.jpg

Side view with swelling (marked in circle). My right side is where i have most.
yOKAZJW.jpg

The other side with less swelling

Tgdq2Tu.jpg

Different angle to see jawline result
neog4tx.jpg

Profile. Bear in mind the nose is SWOLLEN and should be smaller. Its my second rhino so it will take a lot longer to heal. I did some pictures from front, it looks too fat, deformed and asymmetric because of the swelling so i dont feel like sharing that... strange because on mirror i cannot notice such monstruosity. Also mirin' my new sunglasses.

OTp1CNb.jpg

I think the result, considering where i started, is awesome. If i had to complain about something, i think the cherry on top would be gonial implants but i dont think i can pay that anytime soon.

I cant stop recommending getting bimax surgery and Alfaro.

Long story short: fucking swelling please go away :lul: :feelswah:

Thanks a lot for posting pictures. The results will probably look great once the swelling is gone completely.

It also looks like advancing the maxilla almost fully removed your nasolabial folds in a very natural way. But maybe it is just lighting, I'm definitely curious to see how it looks like when all the swelling is gone

Last edited:
They are doctors, not retards. Even a retard could tell, though

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and fuckedupmanlet
Holy shit man I N S A N E ascension. This proves once again that surgery is LEGIT.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I was at alfaro's today

For someone who asked: pictures arent posted online without your permission. They will propose the idea and you can decide yes or no.

Things are going good apparently.

I have to say the mysterious treat i got was two sessions of platelet rich plasma (today was the second) on this wound on the nose that i mentioned early in the thread.

It hurts to have injections directly on your nose but the results are worth it. With the first session i got 80% repaired, only left a scar. Today the scar was covered a bit more, not completely but looks better than before. Not sure if i will have a third session.

My nose is a fucking balloon now, good that in Spain masks are mandatory on the street again :lul:

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Preoximerianas, Silver and 1 other person

I still have swelling. Luckily from front you cannot notice, but if i just move my head to the side, you can easily see it. Also unfortunately i have one side more swollen than the other.
Altough the change is good even if its not the final result, i still dont feel very comfortable with my looks when im around people and i try to use covid mask or scarf at work (outdoors). I call it "post-op face". I know this is part of the process and dont torture myself, swelling will be gone slowly.

First, i found some photos of my previous subhumanity in better quality. I was about 83-84 kilos in those photos. You wouldnt believe me if i told you i was actually muscular.

pVOxwmp.jpg

Today, november 29, I just took this pictures. Surgery was october 14. Weight loss has stopped at about 77kg, i try to eat a lot of calories but still dont go to the gym. I will rejoin first day of december.

Side view

54g4XFZ.jpg

yOKAZJW.jpg

Tgdq2Tu.jpg

neog4tx.jpg

Profile. Bear in mind the nose is SWOLLEN and should be smaller. Its my second rhino so it will take a lot longer to heal. I did some pictures from front, it looks too fat, deformed and asymmetric because of the swelling so i dont feel like sharing that... strange because on mirror i cannot notice such monstruosity. Also mirin' my new sunglasses.

OTp1CNb.jpg

I think the result, considering where i started, is awesome. If i had to complain about something, i think the cherry on top would be gonial implants but i dont think i can pay that anytime soon.

Bookmarked this shit.
Tomorrow I'll call Alfaro personally and tell him to get my shit done ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Do you know what payment methods alfaro accepts? does he take credit cards for consultation/surgical fees or only bank transfer?

Do you know what payment methods alfaro accepts? does he take credit cards for consultation/surgical fees or only bank transfer?
you can pay w credit card (at least fo consult)

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer and Silver

pVOxwmp.jpg

Side view

54g4XFZ.jpg

yOKAZJW.jpg

Tgdq2Tu.jpg

neog4tx.jpg

OTp1CNb.jpg

how is the nasolabial swelling now? It's been 6 weeks since these pictures.

I've noticed in several of Alfaros before/after cases they have similar protrusion in that area noticable in the 45 degree angle and wonder if it is residual swelling or permanent effect from the LF1 advancement.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I would say its a biiiit, just a bit, smaller. Residual swelling takes long to go away.

• +1
Reactions: triplebanker
Great results, hope the recovery is going well.

Did you have surgery first? If so, what are the requirements?

Also, how long was the process from the first consultation to the surgery

Great results, hope the recovery is going well.

Did you have surgery first? If so, what are the requirements?

Also, how long was the process from the first consultation to the surgery

Yes i had surgery first but i dont know the requirements.

From july to october

• +1
Reactions: Returnofthemack
Who said 5mm is the minimum. Why woul u see soft tissue changes at 5 but not 4 mm

Just came from dentist. Have some small issue but not a big deal. It seems the palate in the molar teeth area retracted a bit (became narrower a little). The issue means to have again small "dark corridors" on smile. Not a huge problem but dentist will try to fix it as much as possible, theres chances to make it wider in that area again. In worst case scenario (staying like this), the dark corridors would still look better than pre-surgery.

Next visit in two weeks
Did Alfaro perform a segmental Le Fort 1 on you (cutting the maxilla into several pieces to expand it)? If you access your 3D plan you should be able to tell by if the maxilla is split into different colors, should look something like this;

Did Alfaro perform a segmental Le Fort 1 on you (cutting the maxilla into several pieces to expand it)? If you access your 3D plan you should be able to tell by if the maxilla is split into different colors, should look something like this;
View attachment 1506123
No idea and i dont have that :feelswah:

SURGERY IS COPE BRO! Haha jk... great ascension! I'm surprised you had 10mm LF1, usually that gives people a chimp look unless they start out with an underbite but your result is top notch. 👌

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5799
SURGERY IS COPE BRO! Haha jk... great ascension! I'm surprised you had 10mm LF1, usually that gives people a chimp look unless they start out with an underbite but your result is top notch. 👌
Thanks man, im very happy with results.
I can bite a bit harder foods now, but not things like steak or bread crust.

Nose is very swollen still, it will need another 5 or 6 months minimum to completely heal

Thanks man, im very happy with results.
I can bite a bit harder foods now, but not things like steak or bread crust.

Nose is very swollen still, it will need another 5 or 6 months minimum to completely heal

Nice, yes the recovery takes time but is worth it. If you get jaw angle implants and midface that will definitely take you up another notch.

Nice, yes the recovery takes time but is worth it. If you get jaw angle implants and midface that will definitely take you up another notch.

I would love to, both needed for perfection (besides being a bald fuck). And something for eye area.

I have the cash and would take things to the next level, but im grateful at the moment and i give more importance to other things now. Im saving money for another project in my life, not related with looksmaxing.

Next thing in line will be recovering muscle mass and then have a proper teeth whitening done when i finish with braces. Also tretinoin.

After that we will see

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, oatmeal and Deleted member 16834
I would love to, both needed for perfection (besides being a bald fuck). And something for eye area.

I have the cash and would take things to the next level, but im grateful at the moment and i give more importance to other things now. Im saving money for another project in my life, not related with looksmaxing.

Next thing in line will be recovering muscle mass and then have a proper teeth whitening done when i finish with braces. Also tretinoin.

After that we will see

alfaro must have ascended you pretty hard for you to not spend anymore money on looksmaxxing for the near future

alfaro must have ascended you pretty hard for you to not spend anymore money on looksmaxxing for the near future

Im a normal human being now if you check before/after, of course i would love to be a 10/10 but theres more things to life.

Im not completely healed so cant do more for now anyways. Its a long story but i need to invest the cash in something of my family that will give me way more cash than i have now.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Im a normal human being now, of course i would love to be a 10/10 but theres more things to life

Im not completely healed so cant do more for now anyways
Good that you’re not letting this sites standards corrode your mind. Too many people get unnecessarily hyped for doing more and more surgeries only to end up looking uncanny and gay

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, valhalar and Deleted member 5799
Good that you’re not letting this sites standards corrode your mind. Too many people get unnecessarily hyped for doing more and more surgeries only to end up looking uncanny and gay
Yeah thats also another thing to have in mind, you have to know when is too much. Even if you dont abuse any mistake or wrongly planned surgery can make you look weird.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, valhalar, oatmeal and 1 other person
Yeah thats also another thing to have in mind, you have to know when is too much. Even if you dont abuse any mistake or wrongly planned surgery can make you look weird.
Mi pana Español ¿qué tipo lefort 1 hiciste cuadrangular o normal? Muestra fotos de tu Ogee curva cuando termines de sanar, las fotos que colocaste estabas bastante hinchado. Mis mejores deseos en tu camino por ascender. ¿Harás también transplantes de pelo?
De verdad te deseo mucha suerte hermano.

• WTF
Reactions: Patient A
Mi pana Español ¿qué tipo lefort 1 hiciste cuadrangular o normal? Muestra fotos de tu Ogee curva cuando termines de sanar, las fotos que colocaste estabas bastante hinchado. Mis mejores deseos en tu camino por ascender. ¿Harás también transplantes de pelo?
De verdad te deseo mucha suerte hermano.

English

• +1

After that we will see

Yes true... wait minimum 6 months to do something else but if you're happy where you're at more power to you.

Not much progress in swelling :feelswhy:

Dentist stuff is going fine but they cannot give me an estimated finish date, it sucks. I should expect to have braces for a MINIMUM of one year since surgery (it was in october). I hate eating with them and specially having to clean all the mess stuck in the braces after.

I work a lot of hours and cant hit the gym, have barely recovered strength and weight. Also feel low test and dont have much appetite. I tried fin but it gave me some heavy artificial depression and i stopped it, so i guess ill just accept baldness and go back to roids again, only testosterone is all i need, or do TRT

Economically im doing a bit better now, so I dont know when but decided i will probably do two more relatively cheap procedures in the future: bichectomy and scleral show removal because makes me look like i have negative cantal tilt.

This example is a woman but is exactly same as i need
dra_estrella_fernandez_01_blefaroplastia_palma_mallorca_antes_despues.jpg

Bichectomy is cheap and easy to make (cost about 1400€ final price) and then one of the best oculoplastic surgeon in spain happens to work in my city.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Dentist stuff is going fine but they cannot give me an estimated finish date, it sucks. I should expect to have braces for a MINIMUM of one year since surgery (it was in october). I hate eating with them and specially having to clean all the mess stuck in the braces after.

I work a lot of hours and cant hit the gym, have barely recovered strength and weight. Also feel low test and dont have much appetite. I tried fin but it gave me some heavy artificial depression and i stopped it, so i guess ill just accept baldness and go back to roids again, only testosterone is all i need, or do TRT

Economically im doing a bit better now, so I dont know when but decided i will probably do two more relatively cheap procedures in the future: bichectomy and scleral show removal because makes me look like i have negative cantal tilt.

Bichectomy is cheap and easy to make (cost about 1400€ final price) and then one of the best oculoplastic surgeon in spain happens to work in my city.
Can you give me tldr of this thread I don’t want to read 5 pages

• WTF

what is the oculoplastic surgeon called?

LoL another funny story

I end my shift, an old colleague arrives to start next. I dont see him since before surgery.

- *bro fist* hey how are you
- hey man all good here
[ job talk for some minutes]
[i start to notice he doesnt recognize me]
- im XXX remember me?
- *BRAIN COLLAPSE* what?... Yes XXX! I remember you but... but i never saw you without mask i think?
- yes you did
*continues to talk to me for 10 minutes but i can tell he is still mindfucked*

Wtf i changed so much people dont recognize me:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship, valhalar and 4 others
Swelling seems like the most common issue people have after bimax. @Gaia262

If the swelling never goes away fully, then bimax is completely useless for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729 and Gaia262
How much he cost? If he is expensive I’ll go to Augusto Pary where the USD is 10 times Brazilian money

If the swelling never goes away fully, then bimax is completely useless for aesthetics.

To be honest i was running roids to regain my muscle lost during surgery which amplfied the swelling in my face x10.

My fault.

Give it 3 months to start seeing the final results 6 months and you are good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
To be honest i was running roids to regain my muscle lost during surgery which amplfied the swelling in my face x10.

My fault.

Give it 3 months to start seeing the final results 6 months and you are good.

6 months still swelling

how much is the peek wraparound you mention on your signature? i may do it in the future, i like the bimax result but still can get better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Gaia262
6 months still swelling

how much is the peek wraparound you mention on your signature? i may do it in the future, i like the bimax result but still can get better

Im paying 8k euros as a previous patient but think its like euros 10-12k originally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799 and Deleted member 2729

What do you think about something like KPV peptide after surgery?

KPV exerts its anti-inflammatory function inside cells, where it inactivates inflammatory pathways (Xiao B, 2017). KPV enters the cell and interacts directly with inflammatory signalling molecules inside the cell (Land, 2012). It enters the nucleus of the cell and, once there, can inhibit the interaction of inflammatory substances and molecules (Land, 2012).

It suppresses inflammatory signaling in a type of lung cell known as the bronchial epithelial cell (Land, 2012). KPV causes a dose-dependent inhibition of NFκB, IL8 and other inflammatory molecules (Land, 2012). KPV can target airway inflammation in lung disease (Land, 2012). It also suppresses both local and systemic immune responses which commonly cause airway damage and remodelling in inflammatory lung disease (Land, 2012).

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Im not scared about anesthesia or having surgery done but i start to feel nervous, the restless nights have been haunting me for a couple of weeks with questions: what if after paying so much the results arent worth it? Should i keep the money and give up looksmaxing? Will it really improve my life?

Any attemp to do something good in our life involves taking some risks

Will you look significantly better after the surgery? Will it reveal as a good investment to improve your life? We cannot know until you undergo the surgery.

Let's exclude the case of patients with underbite or severe mandible recession who definetely need bimax to completely change their deformed face

What is the reason why a man with average recession or just slight recession decide to undergo a bimax surgery?

He knows the surgery will not give him a model face, in addition he knows the result of the surgery will be mainly visible from his side profile because his frontal will not change much. He is disillusioned and knows that bimax will not give him a model face, since most of attractive features are genetical and not gainable with surgery (good midface ratio, eye color, short philtrum)

Still, he wants to invest a great amount of money in bimax. The reasons which pushes him into doing it are:
> the burden of misaligned teeth occlusion, an unattractive smile and a weak chin.
> The fact that bimax is probably the surgery with greatest impact on looks (except the case of specific surgery to fix big failos like otoplasty for prominent ears)

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5799
Im paying 8k euros as a previous patient but think its like euros 10-12k originally.

Where in europe?
Is it final price with hospital fees included?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Look better but ur cheeks are somewhat flat looking

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5799
What do you think about something like KPV peptide after surgery?

I don't know anything about medicine tbh. The peptide is used for inflammation reduction in the stomach or lungs, I guess it goes systemic and affects the whole body? No idea if it would reduce facial bloat more than an NSAID like ibuprofen

Going to checkup in June.

Asked by email about custom peek jaw implants, they replied its jaw angle implants...

Will ask if its possible to make full wraparound.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
How long did you stay in spain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
Going to checkup in June.

Asked by email about custom peek jaw implants, they replied its jaw angle implants...

Will ask if its possible to make full wraparound.
peek is not suited for wraparound imho