My journey for bimax and rhino with Alfaro

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
[Continuing my previous thread]

I will soon meet Alfaro for the last time before surgery. Will have the tests done and get the plan for surgery

Im not scared about anesthesia or having surgery done but i start to feel nervous, the restless nights have been haunting me for a couple of weeks with questions: what if after paying so much the results arent worth it? Should i keep the money and give up looksmaxing? Will it really improve my life?

Soon ill will be able to see a prediction of what can be done. I dont imagine myself with better facial traits, i really need to see that computerized prediction of what can be achieved realistically.

A week after i will get to the point of no return, getting the braces put on my teeth for the treatment after surgery.

Will report after planning day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Lorsss, AlexBrown84 and 22 others
Good luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 14848, TrestIsBest and 5 others
goodlike man, are you also birdcel with jew nose and overbite ?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
goodlike man, are you also birdcel with jew nose and overbite ?

Flat face from profile view
Narrow top (two crooked teeth)
Slight bottom jaw asymmetry, but you cannot tell its very small

I had nigger nose before (wide nose), had a rhino but the result was kinda meh, need some polishing

• +1
Flat face from profile view

I had nigger nose before (wide nose), had a rhino but the result was kinda meh, need some polishing
@subhuman incel has the same problem. Flatxilla and weird shaped nose. not sure if surgeries will help him though (probably over)

• +1
@spain

giphy.gif

• +1
NOT ME

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Broski, Mouthbreath, fernandobrocolli and 3 others
How much does Alfaro charge for bimax? DM me to keep info private

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 4614
Im in waiting room going for planning :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Squirtle
Im in waiting room going for planning :feelsautistic:
Good luck bro, give us a full report on movements etc when ur out (I need justification to spend more on Alfaro lol)

• +1
Good luck bro, give us a full report on movements etc when ur out (I need justification to spend more on Alfaro lol)
You dont see anything
I met him again for 10 minutes but it was more of the same, talking again on what i would like to have done.
I asked to see "something" of the planning and it felt like its an unusual request, like people just pay and dont ask questions. Manager told me i would get an email with the info.

So basically what you will get done is a surprise. They just ensured me he goes with aesthetics in mind as much as your body allows and he dares to make bigger movements than other less skilled surgeons.

I also asked why some people cant get big advancements and they explained me it depends on soft tissues, nerve tissue and even circulatory system of the individual.

Im a bit with mixed feelings i want to understand if my previous surgeon was just conservative or if i suck even for surgery advancement :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, .👽., never_lucky and 3 others
You dont see anything
I met him again for 10 minutes but it was more of the same, talking again on what i would like to have done.
I asked to see "something" of the planning and it felt like its an unusual request, like people just pay and dont ask questions. Manager told me i would get an email with the info.

So basically what you will get done is a surprise. They just ensured me he goes with aesthetics in mind as much as your body allows and he dares to make bigger movements than other less skilled surgeons.

I also asked why some people cant get big advancements and they explained me it depends on soft tissues, nerve tissue and even circulatory system of the individual.

Im a bit with mixed feelings i want to understand if my previous surgeon was just conservative or if i suck even for surgery advancement :feelswah:
Wtf so you get the email after the operatio to tell you what they did?

• +1
[Continuing my previous thread]

I will soon meet Alfaro for the last time before surgery. Will have the tests done and get the plan for surgery

Im not scared about anesthesia or having surgery done but i start to feel nervous, the restless nights have been haunting me for a couple of weeks with questions: what if after paying so much the results arent worth it? Should i keep the money and give up looksmaxing? Will it really improve my life?

Soon ill will be able to see a prediction of what can be done. I dont imagine myself with better facial traits, i really need to see that computerized prediction of what can be achieved realistically.

A week after i will get to the point of no return, getting the braces put on my teeth for the treatment after surgery.

Will report after planning day.
bro i have everything planned, i have my prognosed morph made by the surgeon and i still have the same questions as you. am i getting enough movements, is it worth it etc

• +1
Wtf so you get the email after the operatio to tell you what they did?

no, first they do the planning, then they email me with the plan

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and MeinChadf
You dont see anything

Do i undersatnd correctly that you dont actually get to express your wishes properly? lol that sounds fucking jewish considerung you pay 200€ for "consultation". cage if thats the case

• +1
@spain unfortunately i cant send pms yet (i think); i would appreciate it a shit ton if you had a little conversation with me on discord because i am looking to get some first hadn information on alfaro/your expiriecen thus far and written communication just does not cut it.

if you cba to do that i fully understand

• +1
You dont see anything

You said he charges 28 k this is in euros right ? also how many mm for the lower jaw and upper jaw did you agree upon did you also ask for a submentoplasty to help with soft tissue reshaping it helps give a more defined jawline.

Also you could ask for an implant biggest changes would be an jaw implant not jaw surgery itself.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider and Squirtle
Edit

Last edited:
  • +1
Do i undersatnd correctly that you dont actually get to express your wishes properly? lol that sounds fucking jewish considerung you pay 200€ for "consultation". cage if thats the case

No you dont understand.

You can express your wishes. And he is not a jew, for example i asked him to add implants and he told me i wouldnt need them.

What he doesnt do is to show a simulation and say "hey, this is approximatedly what i can do, you want to proceed or not?". This is my main concern right now.

Reality is more like "lets talk your goals, i tell you what i can do and give my opinion, ok see you on surgery day"

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mouthbreath and Squirtle
You said he charges 28 k this is in euros right ? also how many mm for the lower jaw and upper jaw did you agree upon did you also ask for a submentoplasty to help with soft tissue reshaping it helps give a more defined jawline.

Also you could ask for an implant biggest changes would be an jaw implant not jaw surgery itself.

About 28 with rhino and hospital fees included. I need the rhino which is 4k. He will do genio too.

Dont know what advancement still...
In general what are the minimim good numbers for advancement?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Squirtle and reptiles
About 28 with rhino and hospital fees included. I need the rhino which is 4k. He will do genio too.

But you are from Spain right? I know of someone (from UK) who got charged 35k for bimax w genio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Squirtle and MeinChadf
No you dont understand.

You can express your wishes. And he is not a jew, for example i asked him to add implants and he told me i wouldnt need them.

What he doesnt do is to show a simulation and say "hey, this is approximatedly what i can do, you want to proceed or not?". This is my main concern right now.

Reality is more like "lets talk your goals, i tell you what i can do and give my opinion, ok see you on surgery day"
Thank you I understand; honestly a "simulation" one. A "render' would evoke false hope

• +1

9 mm plus for a minimum aesthetic change but its also based on your base more isnt always better you just want to fix recession and get implants for angularity so it depends.

Also your cranium position has an impact the more forward cranium the higher the looks potential.

@Preston
@thecel

Djs doesnt make you good looking it fixes subhumanity implants make you good looking same with fillers

• +1

5 mm is the minimum to see soft tissue improvement. Alfaro usually performs big advancement trying to put you as close as possible to the Barcelona line. 23k for bimax with him is a good price, are you Spanish?

Last edited:
  • +1
5 mm is the minimum to see soft tissue improvement. Alfaro usually performs big advancement trying to put you as close as possible to the Barcelona line. 23k for bimax with him is a good price, are you Spanish?

Yes im spanish

• +1
Just had a cleaning done at the dentist.

I still didnt receive any planning from Alfaro's office. I dont know if the movements will be big and surgery worth it, but im having braces put tomorrow YOLO

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemide
$32k for bimax in Europe? How tf? I wonder what it'll be in the US. Have to wait until December to start consulting but if I have to pay more than $10k for a few mm of lefort 1 I'll be pissed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
$32k for bimax in Europe? How tf? I wonder what it'll be in the US. Have to wait until December to start consulting but if I have to pay more than $10k for a few mm of lefort 1 I'll be pissed.

who said 32?

i pay about 28 that is with rhino included
also hospital fees which are like 3k

and its a top surgeon, one of the best in all europe

who said 32?

i pay about 28 that is with rhino included
also hospital fees which are like 3k

and its a top surgeon, one of the best in all europe
28k euros = 32k USD.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
aah sorry :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, .👽., OOGABOOGA and 4 others
I know someone from the bay area who got charged almost 100k for bimax
Insane. I need to fake sleep apnea or something. I already had septoplasty which didn't improve my breathing so would lefort 1 be covered in that case?

Insane. I need to fake sleep apnea or something. I already had septoplasty which didn't improve my breathing so would lefort 1 be covered in that case?
Depends. If you have upper airway resistance syndrome, no. If you have obstructive apnea, yes

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Bro if you think the US is cheaper than Europe regarding jaw surgery, LOL you are in for a rude awakening

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 7725
Bro if you think the US is cheaper than Europe regarding jaw surgery, LOL you are in for a rude awakening
I know. I only need like 5mm lefort 1 though so I hope it won't be as much as full CCW bimax.

• +1
Reactions: highT
I know. I only need like 5mm lefort 1 though so I hope it won't be as much as full CCW bimax.
Why do you need it? I assume you have an underbite? If so, almost any health insurance company will consider the procedure medically necessary, and it will be fully covered. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider and Deleted member 7725
Why do you need it? I assume you have an underbite? If so, almost any health insurance company will consider the procedure medically necessary, and it will be fully covered. Good luck
Yes, I have an underbite but I don't have any problems from it. Any way to make something up?

• +1
Reactions: highT
Yes, I have an underbite but I don't have any problems from it. Any way to make something up?
You honestly won’t even have to make anything up. A legit underbite is guaranteed to give you health problems eventually, even if you don’t have any of them now. Doctors know this, and insurance companies acknowledge this. You’re probably young still so that’s why you haven’t noticed any health problems yet. But for real if anyone tried to ask why it bothers you now, just say that it makes chewing food really difficult.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider and Deleted member 7725
You honestly won’t even have to make anything up. A legit underbite is guaranteed to give you health problems eventually, even if you don’t have any of them now. Doctors know this, and insurance companied acknowledge this. You’re probably young still so that’s why you haven’t noticed any health problems yet. But for real if anyone tried to ask why it bothers you now, just say that it makes chewing food really difficult.
I have compensation orthodontics though so no underbite until I get decompensation.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
Inceldom should be classified as a facial deformity or syndrome. Free lefort 3s and BSSO with bigonial widening for sub 5s.
True. It's so brutal to get fucked by genetics AND insurance.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, never_lucky and Deleted member 7725
welp, just got the braces
got "aesthetic" ones very similar to teeth color, my wife couldnt notice the braces on a first glance

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, never_lucky and lasthope
welp, just got the braces
got "aesthetic" ones very similar to teeth color, my wife couldnt notice the braces on a first glance
you got a wife and still getting bimax?
mirin hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16501, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
5 days left and still havent seen any simulations or plan, i emailed them again asking to see something

I dont like this feeling at all, i pay big cash for this and i think i have the right to get information, somethint. I feel like i should pull off :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Weed, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
5 days left and still havent seen any simulations or plan, i emailed them again asking to see something

I dont like this feeling at all, i pay big cash for this and i think i have the right to get information, somethint. I feel like i should pull off :feelswhy:
This is definitely concerning. I hope they pull through. I'm surprised you weren't shown a plan before you paid for the surgery. Alfaro may fall out of consideration for me if your result - if you decide to go through with it - is subpar.

Good luck

What did he say about the safety of bimax? I'm considering probably just BSSO but I don't know, my biggest fear by far is the safety.

They need to make surgery cheaper...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member and wristcel