My latest cope is telling myself I can become a National level sprinter if I start training

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
While I've been unable to go to the gym for the past few weeks I've started practicing sprinting
The last times prior to this that I sprinted regularly was when I was 18 and weighed 70kg
I also sprinted a bit after my first roid cycle when I was 95kg and was amazed at how much additional force I was generating when I ran due to more powerful legs
I have never been part of any athletics club or competed in athletics to get a gauge for my speed compared to people who train for it
After researching white sprinters who have ran under 10 seconds and seeing that they are all tall framecels, I felt a slight bit of hope
Maybe my genetics are suited for it and if I trained for a couple of years and used the right amount of PEDs I could compete at a national level (standard is awful where I live)
If I end up failing at it at least then I can become an oldcel and have no excuses about how I had athletic potential but for my injury or a coach not picking me in a team etc, it will simply be a case of lack of ability

jogs me

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Sprints me

• JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel