My life and my face

serhatdpoot

serhatdpoot

Iron
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Posts
104
Reputation
32
Throughout my entire childhood, I was physically and emotionally bullied because of my appearance. I also experienced violence from my family, and I can't sleep at night. Especially since I discovered blackpill content, my life has gotten much worse, and I often think about ropemaxing. I tried it once before, but I failed. My face looks autistic and I think I'm extremely ugly. I have no friends, and whenever I go outside, I feel like people look at me with disgust. I need help. Please help me improve my appearance and make my face look better. IMG 20260929 WA00002
 

Similar threads

U
Replies
10
Views
94
user83793
U
Foidsla¥er
Replies
1
Views
27
polarpop
polarpop
Ivanos
Replies
1
Views
23
gplatesclosedat13
gplatesclosedat13
pleasevanity
Whitepill This is my life
Replies
9
Views
51
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'
Ponomarevans
Replies
6
Views
73
itsover666
itsover666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top