My life is pure torture.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
It merely exists of coping mechanisms at this point. Whether it's games, drugs, alcohol, working out, spending time on this forum.

Everything I do feels like one big cope; I am avoiding my mental illnesses and my shit life circumstances which have lead me there.

brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, vermillioncorefan, Ryldoo IS COPING and 18 others
Did you found a Stacy psychologist in the ward ?

• +1
Reactions: Axii, TechnoBoss, WeiWei and 2 others
Did you found a Stacy psychologist in the ward ?
I saw one today at the ward.
She looked at me in an interesting/curious way, but I looked back at her in anger. As I normally do so that people don't attack me.

In my head I was already going through all the shit I would have to say/fraud with her to make her want to fuck me, and I was just not in the mood for that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, TechnoBoss, n0rthface and 3 others
She looked at me in an interesting/curious way, but I looked back at her in anger. As I normally do so that people don't attack me.

In my head I was already going through all the shit I would have to say/fraud with her to make her want to fuck me, and I was just not in the mood for that shit.
"As I normally do so that people don't attack me."

Is this a defence mechanism from any past trauma ?

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and MoggerGaston
What happened with post MDMA manic reflections?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
"As I normally do so that people don't attack me."

Is this a defence mechanism from any past trauma ?
Yes. I used to be a happy ugly kid, and when I would look happy, people would often attack me for it because ugly people aren't allowed to be happy.

This includes my parents.

Now that I look mean most of the time, people leave me alone instead of bullying me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, sudanguy, ElTruecel and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and High Cortisol Chad
At least you're not a shitskin like me. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel
It merely exists of coping mechanisms at this point. Whether it's games, drugs, alcohol, working out, spending time on this forum.

Everything I do feels like one big cope; I am avoiding my mental illnesses and my shit life circumstances which have lead me there.

brutal
I've been like that ever since I hit puberty

• So Sad
were both truecels so who cares
OP's reaction when he doesn't have sex for a week:

"I'm a truecel!"

My reaction while I never had sex in my entire life:

":)"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, ChadL1te, tombradylover and 6 others
You should get married and join a religion ngl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I've been like that ever since I hit puberty
while people were out with their friends having fun i would go straight back home anime and vidya all day in hs
then i started smoking then alcohol then drugs
added cope after cope on top of things i usually do

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, watah, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
while people were out with their friends having fun i would go straight back home anime and vidya all day in hs
Alcohol and drugs don’t seem natural ngl. I’m an internet/fantasy rotter why would I do drugs, something that’s a real world cope. I’m not a thugmaxxer or trauma victim

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and MoggerGaston
OP's reaction when he doesn't have sex for a week:

"I'm a truecel!"

My reaction while I never had sex in my entire life:

":)"
Get your facts straight: I've only had sex once in the past 2 years.

And get the facts about your own life straight as well: You said you had options, but don't want to take them; You are not putting in effort to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Alcohol and drugs don’t seem natural ngl. I’m an internet/fantasy rotter why would I do drugs, something that’s a real world cope. I’m not a thugmaxxer or trauma victim
im a trauma victim
Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Zeruel, n0rthface and 3 others
same shit here, cope after cope after cope.

Just getting further detached from what it means to have a thriving life.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
What do you think would change your life in the most positive way?

Is it looks, money or social life?

Mediterranean climate

brutal
>hate life
>my life is nothing but coping mechanisms
>continues coping :p

When I drink alot it makes me hate myself

are you actually in the ward rn?

Self pity master :cop:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
The only solution is to destroy the planet

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Zeruel
You should go to SEA: Raves, cheap drugs, nice weather and ofc lots of local teenage girls lusting for you

Yes. I used to be a happy ugly kid, and when I would look happy, people would often attack me for it because ugly people aren't allowed to be happy.

This includes my parents.

Now that I look mean most of the time, people leave me alone instead of bullying me.
You remind me of Ryo Mashiba off HajimeNoIpoo

i know that feel. If I could just get off my pills, my life would turn around once more !

When I was at school I had a default smiling face (I think it was a coping mechanism of social anxiety) and many people mocked me for it, including some teachers. And I wasn't doing anything wrong...

When I was at school I had a default smiling face (I think it was a coping mechanism of social anxiety) and many people mocked me for it, including some teachers. And I wasn't doing anything wrong...
nobodies righteous nowadays everyone's animalistic

brutal
my health in every aspect is a crock of shit

• So Sad