My life just doesn't seem to get better

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
At the start of ramadan i was living with my mum then my mom and dad had a fight and my dad took me to his 60$ appartment and i just cant sleep there probably, I've got huge eye bags, wierd painfull pimples because lack of hygiene and shit street food diet

I thought i would money maxx and do something in my life but it seems impossible

What is this acursed loop

Sad Formula 1 GIF

Such is the life of a currycel with parents that hate their own lives

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, edgemaxx, blurazice and 11 others
You’re a curry and a muzzie? Haha

• WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
At the start of ramadan i was living with my mum then my mom and dad had a fight and my dad took me to his 60$ appartment and i just cant sleep there probably, I've got huge eye bags, wierd painfull pimples because lack of hygiene and shit street food diet

I thought i would money maxx and do something in my life but it seems impossible

Sad Formula 1 GIF

Dnrd + 6'0 + htn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5c3l, Umbra and RAMU KAKA

Sad Formula 1 GIF

Just become a model

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 2 others

Sad Formula 1 GIF

I have been through the same shit. But atleast diet was decent.
Parents keep fighting. Especially Muslim parents.

My parents have divorced once before but remarried.

The only suggestion I can give you is to move in with your grandparents if they are still alive or choose between mom or dad who can provide you better food and place.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Lynxress
Bhai u can model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger

Sad Formula 1 GIF

Parents keep fighting. Especially Muslim parents
Idk why man when Islam teaches the complete opposite

My parents have divorced once before but remarried.
Lol i think my parents would do the same if they got divorced 100%

The only suggestion I can give you is to move in with your grandparents if they are still alive or choose between mom or dad who can provide you better food and place.
None of my grandparents are alive from both sides

My mom can provide better food and place but she is so obviously wrong in the argument between my parents that i have to choose my dad and also because i feel bad for my dad, he has coped all his life

Bhai bone structure wont change
Its not even bone structure its just Masseter muscle and lean as fuckkk, even a little bit of bloat fucks me up

Plus my chin is shit af, can only look human while jutting

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
I wish i could send you guys my candids

Will destroy my esteem anyway

I look subhuman in candids btw, chadtag pheno is the worse
Bhai I have literally never seen u unfrauded and even when I apply a decent filter when somewhat lean I also look MTN

Sad Formula 1 GIF

Bro you need to become your own dad of your body

Rape your family members and go ER on other people

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and RAMU KAKA
Bhai I have literally never seen u unfrauded and even when I apply a decent filter when somewhat lean I also look MTN
You're not even lean stop virtue signalling bhai

And you've never seen me unfrauded because i always fraud iam a insecure little cuck

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl, mayo mogger and brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

And you've never seen me unfrauded because i always fraud iam a insecure little cuck
No bhai stop the self hate chad

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and RAMU KAKA
I wish i could send you guys my candids

Will destroy my esteem anyway

I look subhuman in candids btw, chadtag pheno is the worse
Well I never fraud. All my pics are utterly unfrauded where I look the worst so I can't relate.

• +1
Become an atheist retard

• Ugh..
it just gets worse and worse dadly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Become an atheist retard
How will that make my life any better, i rather die on faith with atleast hope for a better afterlife

• +1
How will that make my life any better, i rather die on faith with atleast hope for a better afterlife

Okay whatever do whatever you want, your copes I guess.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Well I never fraud. All my pics are utterly unfrauded where I look the worst so I can't relate.
Wow what a nice humble brag

• +1
Lol i think my parents would do the same if they got divorced 100%
I think the reason behind my parents divorce was the cultural difference and dad wanting to try out new pussy. Jfl. He was cheating on her.

Divorced her and went on a country tour. While me, mom and my siblings moved to India.
After 6 years he came back tired from drowning in pussy and asked my mom for forgiveness and my mom agreed.

Just proves that attractive ppl have it easier in life. My dad is 3 psl above me in looks and height as well.

None of my grandparents are alive from both sides
Am really sorry. May Allah grant them the highest place in jannah.

she is so obviously wrong in the argument
Dude did you have a talk with her? You are almost 18 now. You should atleast let her know what her actions are leading to.
Parents don't change their mindset until they feel regret or guilt

• Woah
I think the reason behind my parents divorce was the cultural difference and dad wanting to try out new pussy. Jfl. He was cheating on her.

Divorced her and went on a country tour. While me, mom and my siblings moved to India.
After 6 years he came back tired from drowning in pussy and asked my mom for forgiveness and my mom agreed.

Just proves that attractive ppl have it easier in life. My dad is 3 psl above me in looks and height as well.
Thats a hell lot you went through, is that the reason you got blackpilled?

Brutal last sentence 😭

Am really sorry. May Allah grant them the highest place in jannah.
Aameen akkhi

Dude did you have a talk with her? You are almost 18 now. You should atleast let her know what her actions are leading to.
Parents don't change their mindset until they feel regret or guilt
I always tell her she's wrong, she's just mentally sick tbh, i don't blame her either she went through alot, she has ocd, bipolar disorder and what not, she's narcy af too

• So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan
is that the reason you got blackpilled?
One of them. The main reason is smth else.

she's just mentally sick tbh, i don't blame her either she went through alot, she has ocd, bipolar disorder and what not, she's narcy af too
Dude that's literally my mother. She is the type to never believe her son or husband but would only lisyen to someone she respects or higher in hierarchy than her.

She never went to therapy but she finds peace in Islam. Maybe that's her coping mechanism.

• +1
Dude that's literally my mother. She is the type to never believe her son or husband but would only lisyen to someone she respects or higher in hierarchy than her.
Same wtfff, even when our advice is obviously comparatively better she'll still choose the random nigger that she respects

She never went to therapy but she finds peace in Islam. Maybe that's her coping mechanism
Same, my mom pretends to preach about Islam all day on her WhatsApp and various socials but doesn't hesitate to do the complete opposite irl

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan

Arrey oye apne group Mai kyun lad rhe ladna hai toh cumskins se lado

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
Same wtfff, even when our advice is obviously comparatively better she'll still choose the random nigger that she respects
Haha it's annoying especially when she trusts those muslim "doctors" preaching yunani and homeopathy and discarding allopathy.

Her own husband is an allopathic doctor and I am in college pursuing the same field but nah nigga. Fuck off.

but doesn't hesitate to do the complete opposite irl
Similar but my mom is conservative and based when it comes to the religion.
She once broke my guitar I got on my birthday cuz it's haram. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1