My little brother is chad

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
He will never know about lookism, inceldom etc. while his brother will have 30 000 posts on these forums by the time he fucks the first girl.
He gets compliments all the time while I never got one in my whole life.
My mother had me at 29 and my brother at 41. He's my half brother, his father didn't even look that great imo but my brother turned out to become a Chad. It's all about the combination of genes. He got the wide big eyes with no upper eyelid exposure from his dad, small nose and compact midface from my mom, wide lips from dad probably.
I on the other hand got the big ugly nose from my dad, the narrow and round eyes with eyelid exposure from my mom, long midface from I don't know who and narrow lips I don't fucking know too.
It sucks that cashiers randomly ask if we are really brothers but I'm happy he will have a more successful life than his incel brother.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Is he taller than you ?

He will never know about lookism, inceldom etc. while his brother will have 30 000 posts on these forums by the time he fucks the first girl.
My mother had me at 29 and my brother at 41. He's my half brother, his father didn't even look that great imo but my brother turned out to become a Chad. It's all about the combination of genes. He got the wide big eyes with no upper eyelid exposure from his dad, small nose and compact midface from my mom, wide lips from dad probably.
I on the other hand got the big ugly nose from my dad, the narrow and round eyes with eyelid exposure from my mom, long midface from I don't know who and narrow lips I don't fucking know too.
It sucks that cashiers randomly ask if we are really brothers but I'm happy he will have a more successful life than his incel brother.
same... i feel you brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Justttt, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
liquid snakes me

It sucks that cashiers randomly ask if we are really brothers
This phrase sparks my cortisol. The random rudeness of this low-level skilled bitches. Fucking cunt, STFU and scan my Doritos.

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Pillarman
2019 05 27 02 16 41 img

His eye area vs mine (actually heavily frauded). He makes me look like prey

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Puberty could make or break him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2227
Good looking kids = incel after puberty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Fath0039, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
I mog my older brother even tho hes generally taller and more masculine

I was ugly as fuck as a child and I'm still ugly. You can see if a guy will be a Chad even when he's just 3

It can be true. You can get the best features from both parents, or the worst.

It's all RNG :feelsrope:

View attachment 178585

You eye area looks good in this frauded one being honest haha
I was ugly as fuck as a child and I'm still ugly. You can see if a guy will be a Chad even when he's just 3

No man, i was beautiful as children, mm tier, i like my looks now, but i'm not striking like i was as child

Maybe. I have seen good looking kids become ugly like that kid from terminator 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Same thing with my half brother, except im not an incel but he's going to be a complete pretty boy while my best bet is to keep dom maxxing since all my traits suit for it. He already appeared in 2 magazines for kids, he has insane eyes, good jawline like my step father, great eyebrows and a square face shape with a great jaw width

Last edited:
Maybe. I have seen good looking kids become ugly like that kid from terminator 2
His face won't be ruined unless he becomes obese. The only thing that could make him incel is a small dick, I've told my mom to get a checkup with the doctor because of that, I've told her a small penis could ruin his life and he'd be at higher risk of suicide. She agreed.
Every kid looks good at 8 wtf
LOL no, most already start to look narrow faced at that age which signals ugliness as an adult

His face won't be ruined unless he becomes obese. The only thing that could make him incel is a small dick, I've told my mom to get a checkup with the doctor because of that, I've told her a small penis could ruin his life and he'd be at higher risk of suicide. She agreed.

LOL no, most already start to look narrow faced at that age which signals ugliness as an adult
You told your mom to check your brothers dick to see if its small? damn

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
You told your mom to check your brothers dick to see if its small? damn
No, we already know it's small because he has no shame in getting naked. She said my dick was way bigger at that age and even I am now a dicklet.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
It can be true. You can get the best features from both parents, or the worst.

It's all RNG :feelsrope:

Everyone knows that sons will be a mix of their parents, there's no such things as kids being same PSL as their parents, they can be less/same/higher, since the face is made by traits, if the children get the hunter eyes of his father and good bones of his mother so is easy game for him, but he also can get the prey eyes of his mom and bad bones of his father for example.

I know a family with a big difference between the three sons, like even phenotype being entirely different, is pretty interesting how genetic recombination works to he honest.

This is cope, this is Francisco, Sean and Barrett In childhood

Images 59

Images 33 1

Already good looking, hunter eyes and good bones.
View attachment 178585

I have a friend with two brothers, him and them have similar eye area to your brother, and yes, they are slayers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas
I feel you man, I'm quite alright and shit and never had problems with girls, but I am so jealous because my sister is a stacy and I think she's gonna follow the steps of her aunt's and become a model, while I'm just here being fat