My looksmaxxing journey

I did it in Turkey. It was about 20k USD per segment. Overall I spent about 45k on it.

Here's a pic of my proportions btw for those who have asked. Basically ideal right now, and my wingspan is about the same as my height. Also, my hands and feet were pretty big for 5'8".

View attachment 1733408
Lifefuel for 30yocels. What made you undergo this surgery at this age? Also do you have any visible holes or scars left on the legs?

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Lifefuel for 30yocels. What made you undergo this surgery at this age? Also do you have any visible holes or scars left on the legs?
I have a very strange history, but the short version is that I became very dissatisfied with life and was either going to rope or give one final push and try something new. I also have a very strict anti-aging regimen, so i don't feel or look like I'm in my 30's. And yes, there is some scarring, but I'm going to be getting them removed with laser treatments.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, NegativeNorwood and Slayerino
So you are 5’11 right now? Any problems with walking or running etc?
I'm 6'1". I gained 4.5 inches. And my walking is completely normal. I can run too, but there's some pain from the screws. I'm trying to get them removed sometime in September.

that’s amazing results, how is the pain now after surgery? Can you train legs ok in the gym yet?
I usually don't feel any pain now. Every once in a while the screws will hurt, but they'll be removed soon. And yes, I can train legs now, but I'm waiting until I get the nails/screws removed before I start pushing myself.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I'm 6'1". I gained 4.5 inches. And my walking is completely normal. I can run too, but there's some pain from the screws. I'm trying to get them removed sometime in September.

I usually don't feel any pain now. Every once in a while the screws will hurt, but they'll be removed soon. And yes, I can train legs now, but I'm waiting until I get the nails/screws removed before I start pushing myself.
Wait they did 4.5 inches on the femur in one procedure? Wow geez

I’m fucking with you. Regardless I want surgery but I’m scared of three things. 1) I hear you are like out of doing anything for 8 months. How the fuck am I gonna go on the hide for that long lol. 2) am an avid runner(actually competed nationally) so I really don’t want it to mess that Up long term. I don’t really care about lifting weight I just don’t want to not be able to walk in my 50s. 3) I scar easily I’d hate to have scars all over legs
Well, I agree, sometimes LL takes so long you need to relearn how to walk. Hiding it would be rough and if your competing in running its absolutely not worth it. Now I think you will be able to walk long term assuming your running hasnt messed up your joint health. As far as scars go idek. Scars fade and I dont think there would be alot on your legs but this is just an assumption.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Well, I agree, sometimes LL takes so long you need to relearn how to walk. Hiding it would be rough and if your competing in running its absolutely not worth it. Now I think you will be able to walk long term assuming your running hasnt messed up your joint health. As far as scars go idek. Scars fade and I dont think there would be alot on your legs but this is just an assumption.
That is very true. Man I just need to accept my height due to the running but I’d literally die for 3 inches

• +1
Wow, this is great. All respect to you man, one of the most extreme and impressive ascensions I've seen. At 5’9.5”, I keep chickening out of LL by wearing 2” elevator shoes, but it’s always been in the back of my mind. I did get a rhino and am doing PE, but thats next to nothing compared to LL. Thanks for all the great information you put in the thread!

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and MrRubiks
Wait they did 4.5 inches on the femur in one procedure? Wow geez
Oh no. I had two surgeries, one on the tibias and another on the femurs.

It's astonishing how much the atrophy affects your walking ability. Walking again for the first time without assistance felt like I was walking on the surface of Jupiter. It's like I weighed 500 lbs.

Wow, this is great. All respect to you man, one of the most extreme and impressive ascensions I've seen. At 5’9.5”, I keep chickening out of LL by wearing 2” elevator shoes, but it’s always been in the back of my mind. I did get a rhino and am doing PE, but thats next to nothing compared to LL. Thanks for all the great information you put in the thread!
Thanks man! And you gotta do what's right for you. It's a very personal decision. There's nothing wrong with improving your life in other ways.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 8771, NegativeNorwood and 2 others
I have a very strange history, but the short version is that I became very dissatisfied with life and was either going to rope or give one final push and try something new. I also have a very strict anti-aging regimen, so i don't feel or look like I'm in my 30's. And yes, there is some scarring, but I'm going to be getting them removed with laser treatments.
I'm 180cm, do you think it'll be worth it to get LL to reach 190cm? And keep in mind I'm around your same age, not a zoomer.

I'm 180cm, do you think it'll be worth it to get LL to reach 190cm? And keep in mind I'm around your same age, not a zoomer.
If you're already 180 cm, I would only do LL if it would also improve your proportions. In addition to height, long legs are aesthetic, but it can be too much. And of course you want a minimal discrepancy between your height and wingspan.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
“periorbital rim augmentation” - are you getting infraorbital malar implants and lateral and supraorbital rim projection? If so may you share some design aspects as i am wanting to get the same once i have wageslaved enough.

• +1
“periorbital rim augmentation” - are you getting infraorbital malar implants and lateral and supraorbital rim projection? If so may you share some design aspects as i am wanting to get the same once i have wageslaved enough.
I'll send you a pm. I'm extremely happy with the design and have to give credit to Pagnoni for his professionalism and endless patience with the revisions. The malar component is only there to accommodate the forward projection on the infras. I wanted it to be as minimal as possible because I already have good cheekbones. Supras will provide additional hooding, angularity toward the lateral supraorbital rim, and span the supraorbital notch (vertical dropdown).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 20064
If you're already 180 cm, I would only do LL if it would also improve your proportions. In addition to height, long legs are aesthetic, but it can be too much. And of course you want a minimal discrepancy between your height and wingspan.
can u send before/after pictures full body? Have u taken photo with surgeon before\after?

it's obvious, how would a bone that's been fully broken that fused back together be stronger? It's like a deep cut on the skin that never goes away..
This is not true. Bone is as strong after LL.

How does it feels being tall now?

This is not true. Bone is as strong after LL.
I think that guy was just trolling. But yes, it's just as strong as before, if not stronger due to increased width.

How does it feels being tall now?
It feels great! It still surprises me when people say things like, "Hey you're tall. Could you grab that for me?" ha ha I feel more balanced proportionately too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and chemosh
Legendary looksmaxxer right here @NegativeNorwood
He even plans to get @curlyheadjames' medial canthus surgery jfl.
What a madlad

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Acne Victim, MrRubiks and 3 others
What a madlad
a real looksmaxxer unlike the majority of stupid kids here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Acne Victim, MrRubiks and 1 other person
What a madlad

Huge balls to get LL.
Also mirin' the awareness and knowledge to get custom lateral supraorbital and infraorbital rim implants designed, in addition of a corner lip lift.

Best luck OP, very well done and planned!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Acne Victim, MrRubiks and 1 other person
I keep going back and forth. My lips have a resting concave-down shape. It's not too pronounced, but it's not ideal. I'll probably do more research regarding the scars though. That could be a deal breaker.
isn’t it easy to hide with concealer?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
This is amazing man, you're firing on all cylinders. Happy for you.

• Love it
My looksmaxxing journey so far:

LL on tibias and femurs, both via LON method, 5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. I could have gained more, but this puts me at 6’1” with a wingspan/height ratio of ~1 and a legs/torso ratio ~1 SD above mean, which is about ideal. My proportions look completely normal now.

Leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, chewing, mewing, retinol + red light therapy, and teeth whitening

I still need a corner lip lift, but that’s relatively inexpensive.

I also have a surgery with Eppley for September 1st for a near-complete periorbital rim augmentation + inner canthus z-plasty (for downturned medial canthus). I already have a highly dimorphic brow, so I won’t be touching that area.

None of this is cheap, and I’m getting tired of making good money while living like I’m poor AND getting raped with taxes.

I’m doing my absolute best, but I’m getting burned out.

View attachment 1615824View attachment 1615826View attachment 1615829View attachment 1615830
u loonk young how u get money for it may i ask?

did you get anything done for your jaw ?

did you get anything done for your jaw ?
Nope. I was just very lucky. My mom was a gigastacy.

u loonk young how u get money for it may i ask?
I work as an RN in corrections. It pays really well. I also live with roommates and budget very well.

This is amazing man, you're firing on all cylinders. Happy for you.
I appreciate that bro! :)

isn’t it easy to hide with concealer?
Perhaps. It's a moot point now. I created a morph that showed that the concavity wasn't the problem, it was the nasolabial angle. I corrected it with a fat graft.

Huge balls to get LL.
Also mirin' the awareness and knowledge to get custom lateral supraorbital and infraorbital rim implants designed, in addition of a corner lip lift.

Best luck OP, very well done and planned!
Thanks man. I've ascended quite a bit further since I created this thread. I may post an update. My eye area in particular has improved radically.

And thank you all for the support!

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Polish Chincel and Deleted member 17920
Eye pic from tonight at the gym for those who are curious.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Acne Victim, NoPainNoChick and 7 others

View attachment 1971518
what all procedures did you do for this eye area and who was the surgeon ?
this is the best post pic I have seen of eye surgery :love:
clean cut chad with your face and height
"muh surgery" hardmaxxing haters can keep coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, NegativeNorwood, tom69 and 1 other person
what all procedures did you do for this eye area and who was the surgeon ?
this is the best post pic I have seen of eye surgery :love:
clean cut chad with your face and height
"muh surgery" hardmaxxing haters can keep coping
If done properly, surgery works. That's a fact. This is what I had done for my eye area:

customized periorbital rim augmentation with PEEK
surgical lowering of eyebrows
botox to frontalis to augment eyebrow lowering
periorbital fat graft

This was my eye area before for reference:

Cool shirt

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
If done properly, surgery works. That's a fact. This is what I had done for my eye area:

periorbital fat graft

View attachment 1971715
you're gonna kill it online brother
org gets another chad today

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Meister!, MrRubiks and NegativeNorwood

View attachment 1971518

periorbital fat graft

View attachment 1971715

Amazing. This is what happens when you are a down to earth, intelligent man that takes it's time to research and understand things before doing them. You can only win :feelsez:
Congrats on the huge ascension, now enjoy the fruits of your labour!

Massive inspiration for sure, thanks for posting your change.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tom69, Meister!, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

periorbital fat graft

View attachment 1971715
Love the transformation bro, I have a very similiar eye area to your before, Anyway you can pm me I wanted to see who you went to and how you figured out what you needed.

• Love it
Amazing. This is what happens when you are a down to earth, intelligent man that takes it's time to research and understand things before doing them. You can only win :feelsez:
Congrats on the huge ascension, now enjoy the fruits of your labour!

Massive inspiration for sure, thanks for posting your change.
I appreciate it bro! And yes, you definitely need to do your research and be smart about it. Jumping in blinding will usually get you botched. Everything should be done for a very specific purpose.

*edit* Thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and NegativeNorwood
I was basically an ideal candidate for LL with my starting proportions. I'd say start with 8 cm on the femurs with Precice and then go from there. That alone will make a huge difference.

I did mastic gum for a little bit, but I had to stop due to tooth pain. Now I just chew regular gum and do hard mewing. Keep in mind though that I started with good jaw width and definition. Here's a pic of my CT scan to give you an idea of my skeletal structure. Ignore the implant design. The final design for my infras will not include a mallar component. All that said, chewing and mewing absolutely helped improve my width.

View attachment 1711096

Amazing jaw. Can you please post the CT scan image from the front too?

• +1
Sure! (without the implants)

View attachment 1987229

Thanks! Great bone mass in your lower third, also very aesthetic gonial flaring.
Mirin' palate width too. The lateral supraorbital and infraorbital malar implants were a great decision, now your more compact orbits match the rest of your chad skull. Very wise, very well done!

• Love it
Go slay king

• Love it
Thanks! Great bone mass in your lower third, also very aesthetic gonial flaring.
Mirin' palate width too. The lateral supraorbital and infraorbital malar implants were a great decision, now your more compact orbits match the rest of your chad skull. Very wise, very well done!
Thanks man! Before I felt like my eye area really detracted from an otherwise very good skull. Glad it's corrected now. :)

look at dm bro
I messaged you back.

Make a eye area before after result threads thats an insane result
I may do that at some point. The only caveat for me is that a lot of people who have helped me get where I am today have also asked me to be very selective with the information I share regarding surgeons, etc. That's not my MO, but I owe them a lot, so I want to respect their wishes.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 22126 and NegativeNorwood
Hey, just wanna say that I've been following your posts for a while now and I wanna commend you for doing such a great job on your looksmaxxing journey, and above all just for being a kind, decent human being on here. This forum (and the world in general) needs more kindness.

Also: Before I read the caption for this photo, I literally thought that this was a reference pic for some famous model or TikTok personality. Amazing, amazing work. :)

View attachment 1971518

• Love it
Hey, just wanna say that I've been following your posts for a while now and I wanna commend you for doing such a great job on your looksmaxxing journey, and above all just for being a kind, decent human being on here. This forum (and the world in general) needs more kindness.

Also: Before I read the caption for this photo, I literally thought that this was a reference pic for some famous model or TikTok personality. Amazing, amazing work. :)
I really appreciate that man! Honestly, reading that made my night. :)

• +1
Reactions: cutechad0000
Check pm pls brother🙂

• +1
I’m 5 9 and have thought about LL often. But I have shorter arms. Going to 6 1 or 6 2 from 5 9 would look bad with a short wingspan?

btw way to go having the courage to do all this inspiration

• Love it
I really appreciate that man! Honestly, reading that made my night. :)
Heya, I really need to say that your transformation truly confirmed my belief in the power of surgery done well. You got orbital implants and a blepharoplasty too, correct? Were the orbital implants for both the supras and the infras, and were the zygomas included too? Really curious because this is honestly one of the most dramatic AND aesthetic transformations I have ever, ever seen in my life. 😮‍💨💯

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Unsh
Love the transformation bro, I have a very similiar eye area to your before, Anyway you can pm me I wanted to see who you went to and how you figured out what you needed.
did he end up pming you? i have a similar eye area as well and was wondering what he did