My looksmaxxing journey

wow. a legend tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 18310, AscendingHero and 2 others
11.5 cm in one operation wouldn't look good. I did it in two: 5.5 cm on my tibias and 6 cm on my femurs. My surgeon was Dr Yuksel. And the z-plasty was $3,000, excluding anesthesia and postoperative care.
Oh is z plasty better than cantho? Also if I do 8cm with Yuksel when can I go back to US and walk and do my job outside?

Oh is z plasty better than cantho? Also if I do 8cm with Yuksel when can I go back to US and walk and do my job outside?
idk much about canthoplasty, but the purpose of a z-plasty is to achieve a downturned inner canthus.

And the lengthening for 8 cm would be about 3 months, and then it would be about two additional months before you could walk normally (for LON method).

idk much about canthoplasty, but the purpose of a z-plasty is to achieve a downturned inner canthus.

And the lengthening for 8 cm would be about 3 months, and then it would be about two additional months before you could walk normally (for LON method).
So what if I get Precice is it longer before I can return to work and walk/jog?

So what if I get Precice is it longer before I can return to work and walk/jog?
I'm not as knowledgeable about Precice, but I suspect it could go either way. For instance, if your bone cavity is large enough, it can accommodate a fully weight-bearing nail, in which case you basically get the Stryde method for the price of Precice. Conversely, if your bone cavity isn't large enough and you happen to be a patient who walks well shortly after removal of the fixators, you would be walking without assistance earlier than if you used Precice. All that said, Precice is still the best option for femurs.

I'm not as knowledgeable about Precice, but I suspect it could go either way. For instance, if your bone cavity is large enough, it can accommodate a fully weight-bearing nail, in which case you basically get the Stryde method for the price of Precice. Conversely, if your bone cavity isn't large enough and you happen to be a patient who walks well shortly after removal of the fixators, you would be walking without assistance earlier than if you used Precice. All that said, Precice is still the best option for femurs.
So if I was to get 8cm on femurs and want to get back to work and walking in 5-6 months which method should I use regardless of cost or ideally under 50k

So if I was to get 8cm on femurs and want to get back to work and walking in 5-6 months which method should I use regardless of cost or ideally under 50k
I would say Precice.

Wtf bro look at that jaw

:feelswah:Thats insane

Wish we saw the full face

But that bone structure alone is 99%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and MrRubiks
Mirin so fucking hard mate:D:D

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Wtf bro look at that jaw

:feelswah:Thats insane

Wish we saw the full face

But that bone structure alone is 99%
I appreciate it bro. :) And I'll post some full-face pictures after my surgery with Pagnoni.

Mirin so fucking hard mate:D:D
Thanks man. It's been very difficult, but I'm happy with how far I've come.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and HighClassMaxing
Absolutely beautiful bone structure

The only thing I don’t like is the pinched nostrils

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, AscendingHero and MrRubiks
Absolutely beautiful bone structure

The only thing I don’t like is the pinched nostrils
My mom was a Stacy and I was lucky enough to inherit her bone structure. Unfortunately, I also inherited her height. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, normie_joe and Deleted member 16834
My mom was a Stacy and I was lucky enough to inherit her bone structure. Unfortunately, I also inherited her height. lol

Are you part Native American. Only natives have such strong cheekbones AND wide jaws. Most non mixed Caucasians only have jaw but not the cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MrRubiks
Are you part Native American. Only natives have such strong cheekbones AND wide jaws. Most non mixed Caucasians only have jaw but not the cheekbones
I'm not sure. I'm 1/4 Romanian and I don't know much about the rest. I think I do have a little indian, but I don't know how much.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I'm not sure. I'm 1/4 Romanian and I don't know much about the rest. I think I do have a little indian, but I don't know how much.

Crazy. How are your dating results. I can’t see you getting rejected by women just due to raw dimorphism. But you also have good indicators of youth (full lips, nice skin, full head of hair)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MrRubiks
Crazy. How are your dating results. I can’t see you getting rejected by women just due to raw dimorphism. But you also have good indicators of youth (full lips, nice skin, full head of hair)
I only recently broke up with my gf, so I haven't put myself out there yet. No Tinder account, no approaches, no anything really. On top of that, I work nights. Everything is about to change though. I'll be sure to post updates.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 16834
Incel

ur going to pagnoni right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
impressive
how did u find the courage to break your legs
i could never do it

do they heal as before?
as in can you lift weights without any fear for example?

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
impressive
how did u find the courage to break your legs
i could never do it

do they heal as before?
as in can you lift weights without any fear for example?
I haven't fully recovered yet. I'm still waiting to get the intramedullary nails removed, but once I'm done I'm confident there won't be any lasting negative effects on my athleticism or strength. And to answer your question, I was able to do it because it was necessary to live the life I wanted. I do what's necessary.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I haven't fully recovered yet. I'm still waiting to get the intramedullary nails removed, but once I'm done I'm confident there won't be any lasting negative effects on my athleticism or strength. And to answer your question, I was able to do it because it was necessary to live the life I wanted. I do what's necessary.
How old are you?
How tall were you before?
How much did it cost?

How wall is your mother?

Btw are you european?

Why not just use some lifts at 174cm?

How wall is your mother?

Btw are you european?

Why not just use some lifts at 174cm?
My mom is 5'4", but my dad is just under 6'. And I'm 25% Romanian and 75% an amalgam of other ethnicities. As for lifts, I don't think you can wear 5" lifts without it being obvious + I wanted the height to be authentic.

• +1
1.what was your diet while lengthening ?
2. which is better (femur) gnail vs precise-2 ?

Last edited:
1.what was your diet while lengthening ?
2. which is better (femur) gnail vs precise-2 ?
1) Yogurt, calcium and vitamin D supplements, and protein. I ate a lot of turkey and rice. And I think Precice 2 is ideal for the femurs. LON was a nightmare.

• +1
My looksmaxxing journey so far:

LL on tibias and femurs, both via LON method, 5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. I could have gained more, but this puts me at 6’1” with a wingspan/height ratio of ~1 and a legs/torso ratio ~1 SD above mean, which is about ideal. My proportions look completely normal now.

Leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, chewing, mewing, retinol + red light therapy, and teeth whitening

I still need a corner lip lift, but that’s relatively inexpensive.

I also have a surgery with Eppley for September 1st for a near-complete periorbital rim augmentation + inner canthus z-plasty (for downturned medial canthus). I already have a highly dimorphic brow, so I won’t be touching that area.

None of this is cheap, and I’m getting tired of making good money while living like I’m poor AND getting raped with taxes.

I’m doing my absolute best, but I’m getting burned out.

View attachment 1615824View attachment 1615826View attachment 1615829View attachment 1615830
Hey for chewing did you do mastic gum or falim gum or what did you do for chewing and duration and such?

hm i am the same height

i might consider
I was basically an ideal candidate for LL with my starting proportions. I'd say start with 8 cm on the femurs with Precice and then go from there. That alone will make a huge difference.

Hey for chewing did you do mastic gum or falim gum or what did you do for chewing and duration and such?
I did mastic gum for a little bit, but I had to stop due to tooth pain. Now I just chew regular gum and do hard mewing. Keep in mind though that I started with good jaw width and definition. Here's a pic of my CT scan to give you an idea of my skeletal structure. Ignore the implant design. The final design for my infras will not include a mallar component. All that said, chewing and mewing absolutely helped improve my width.

Screen Shot 2022 05 19 at 95724 AM

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and NegativeNorwood
I was basically an ideal candidate for LL with my starting proportions. I'd say start with 8 cm on the femurs with Precice and then go from there. That alone will make a huge difference.

I did mastic gum for a little bit, but I had to stop due to tooth pain. Now I just chew regular gum and do hard mewing. Keep in mind though that I started with good jaw width and definition. Here's a pic of my CT scan to give you an idea of my skeletal structure. Ignore the implant design. The final design for my infras will not include a mallar component. All that said, chewing and mewing absolutely helped improve my width.

View attachment 1711096
do you have really droopy lower eyelids and big scleral show? that’s the most downward grown orbits i’ve seen on a ct scan. i’m trying to see if there’s a correlation

• +1
Holy shit you commented on my tiktok cubing video weeks ago. You look fucking good man

LL on tibias and femurs, both via LON method, 5.5 cm on the tibias and 6 cm on the femurs. I could have gained more, but this puts me at 6’1” with a wingspan/height ratio of ~1 and a legs/torso ratio ~1 SD above mean, which is about ideal. My proportions look completely normal now.

Leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing, chewing, mewing, retinol + red light therapy, and teeth whitening

I also have a surgery with Eppley for September 1st for a near-complete periorbital rim augmentation + inner canthus z-plasty (for downturned medial canthus). I already have a highly dimorphic brow, so I won’t be touching that area.

None of this is cheap, and I’m getting tired of making good money while living like I’m poor AND getting raped with taxes.

View attachment 1615824View attachment 1615826View attachment 1615829View attachment 1615830

• +1
  • JFL
do you have really droopy lower eyelids and big scleral show? that’s the most downward grown orbits i’ve seen on a ct scan. i’m trying to see if there’s a correlation
My eyes are actually better than you would think. I have slightly positive canthal tilt and good shape, but you can tall that I lack the skeletal support in areas. As you can see, the bone dips down toward the lateral orbital rim. The supras also leave me with a depression above my upper eyelids. All that will be fixed, and soon.

Holy shit you commented on my tiktok cubing video weeks ago. You look fucking good man
I appreciate it bro! :)

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and outsideness333

LL's price?

Greycels carrying the forum in looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
LL's price?
I did it in Turkey. It was about 20k USD per segment. Overall I spent about 45k on it.

Here's a pic of my proportions btw for those who have asked. Basically ideal right now, and my wingspan is about the same as my height. Also, my hands and feet were pretty big for 5'8".

IMG 7217

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and Slayerino
I did it in Turkey. It was about 20k USD per segment. Overall I spent about 45k on it.

Here's a pic of my proportions btw for those who have asked. Basically ideal right now, and my wingspan is about the same as my height. Also, my hands and feet were pretty big for 5'8".

View attachment 1733408
so happy for you. Will you be able to play sports again?

• Love it
You're a beast OP.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
so happy for you. Will you be able to play sports again?
Thank you. :) And yes. I can already run, but I'm waiting until I get the nails removed before I really push myself. I'm trying to set up a surgery date in September.

You're a beast OP.
Thanks man. It's been a brutal journey, but I should be done by the end of this year.

it's common to end up in a wheelchair down the line due to weaknesses in the bone causing easy breaks, did you not know the risks before going into it?
bro what are you talking about. your bones get stronger

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Deleted member 29167 and MrRubiks

View attachment 1733408
So you are 5’11 right now? Any problems with walking or running etc?

Do they actually give me a peer reviewed journal saying this
I just looked it up but the sources arnt really credible straight from google. Im sure I could find a government site or a .org peer reviewed study but its just not worth the time. Not to mention this is pretty basic knowledge

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
I just looked it up but the sources arnt really credible straight from google. Im sure I could find a government site or a .org peer reviewed study but its just not worth the time. Not to mention this is pretty basic knowledge
Nah I want you to spend the rest of your day to find this information for me.

• JFL
that’s amazing results, how is the pain now after surgery? Can you train legs ok in the gym yet?

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Lmao. I gottchu, just wait a sec
I’m fucking with you. Regardless I want surgery but I’m scared of three things. 1) I hear you are like out of doing anything for 8 months. How the fuck am I gonna go on the hide for that long lol. 2) am an avid runner(actually competed nationally) so I really don’t want it to mess that Up long term. I don’t really care about lifting weight I just don’t want to not be able to walk in my 50s. 3) I scar easily I’d hate to have scars all over legs