My Looksmaxxing plan

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Skinmaxxing (4-6 Months, 100-1000$)
Currently my skin Quality pretty shit. I'm way overly pale, my skin has a sensitive appearance, and I have a lot of acne scars. I refuse to be a skincel when that is one of the easier things to fix.
[ISPOILER]
Screenshot 20210909 213507  01
[/ISPOILER]

Tretinoin (4-6 months, 150$)
Hoping this will give my skin a better overall appearance and also clear up some of my some of my acne hyperpigmentation and also prevent any new acne from forming. Will use with moisturizer and suncreen.
Beta Carotene (2-4 months, 50$)
I NEED a darker skin tone ASAP. I am hoping this will help darken my skin without needing sun exposure while I am on Tretinoin.
Real Tanning (1 month, Free)
Believe it or not, I think I actually have pretty great tanning genetics. I just don't go outside.... Besides if my tanning genetics let me down M2. When I worked outside for a summer when I was 16 I got very tan, looked like a borderline different person. I want to try and avoid this though because it causes unnecessary aging, and again it is supposedly a bad idea to do this while using tretinoin. BUT, I'm really pale and I will do this if beta carotene doesn't work. If I ever start looking like an oldcel I can always just rope.
Professional Acne scar treatment (??? timeline 900$)
If I can't clear/hide my acne hyperpigmentation discoloration marks with tretinoin and a darker skin tone:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, there is professional treatment available, which should be highly effective.

Gymmaxxing (6 Months-1 year 15$ monthly)

General Workout plan
I have been inconsistently following this workout plan for a few months now with shit diet. Made some okay gains but its barely noticeable. Experienced gymcels, is this a good workout plan? I have an average frame for my height (5'9" its over) but I am already very lean, so I end up looking pathetically skinny. So gym is essential for me.

Planet Fitness Full Body Workout Day 1​

ExerciseSetsReps
1. Goblet Squat48-12
2. Lying Leg Curl310-15
3. Standing Calf Raise215-20
4. Dumbbell Row48-12
5. Lat Pull Down310-15
6. Incline Dumbbell Bench Press48-12
7. Lateral Raise310-15

Planet Fitness Full Body Workout Day 2​

ExerciseSetsReps
1. Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift48-12
2. Leg Extension310-15
3. Assisted Pull Up Machine48-12
4. Seated Cable Row310-15
5. Seated Dumbbell Press48-12
6. Dumbbell Bench Press310-15
7. Skullcrusher38-12
8. Dumbbell Curl38-12

Planet Fitness Full Body Workout Day 3​

ExerciseSetsReps
1. Leg Press48-12
2. Walking Lunge310-15 Each
3. Standing Calf Raise215-20
4. Smith Machine Row48-12
5. Cable Face Pull310-15
6. Push Up310-15
7. Close Grip Push Up38-12
8. Cable Curl38-12
I currently have a membership at planet fitness, should I stop being a cheap fuck and go to a real gym and follow one of the mainstream plans like PPL? Or is this adequate?

Neckmaxxing
I'm a fucking neckcel abomination. My neck looks pathetic and fragile. I desperately need to add more masculinity to my face, and I want to turn my 12" feminine incel neck into a mogger masculine chad neck. I plan to use the exercises in this video.

Posturemaxxing
I have textbook upper crossed syndrome. forward head, rounded shoulders, anterior pelvic tilt. Its not too severe at all, but definitely worth trying to improve in this area. I don't have a set plan for this yet, does anyone know of good sources for posturemaxxers?

Diet
I need to be eating around 3200 calories a day for a 400 calories surplus. Not too worried about gaining a bit of fat because I'm currently VERY VERY skinny. Aiming for 92 grams of protein a day.

Other Soft looksmaxxes

Professional teeth Whitening (Already scheduled appointment, 500$)
My camera can't capture how bad my teeth are, but they are pretty bad. I have a few deep stains on some of my front teeth:feelswhy: So I am unworthy of love. Soon I will be a tooth mogger and all your oneituses will be fucked. White toothed chads are superior.

Dickmaxxing
Already good here, no work needed in this category whatsoever.:)

Hairmaxxing (Getting Haircut Today, 50$)
Some of you may remember the incel NON-NT school shooter haircut I posted like two months ago. Well, I grew my hair out and I am going to this expensive barbershop and getting a better haircut this time. Thats like 25$ I'm also gonna buy some products like conditioner and hairstyling clay to fraud better hair quality. My hair is very soft and straight, looks kinda weird.

Eyebrow Dye (Doing this within 1 month, 10$)
My eyebrows are pretty light, fairly dense as well, also fairly low set. They are positively tilted with my eyes but they aren't dense enough at the inner edge to really see much because of the light color. I'm not sure if they will be dense enough even with eyebrow dye to look positively tilted, but I will try. Dark=Masculine and my face, especially my eye area lacks masculinity so this should help a bit.

Ice hooding(6 months-1 year, Free)
Why not try this tbh. My eye area is my biggest falio and I have 0 hooding and too much uue. Not sure if this will work, but if holding ice against my browridge can get my dick sucked I don't see why I shouldn't try.

NT Maxxing-
If I was NT I would probably not be a kissless 18 year old loser virgin with no friends or family doing all this incel stuff like "neckmaxxing" and "icehooding" :lul::ROFLMAO::lul: The NTpill is possibly one of the most brutal blackpills out there, and I know half of you guys are fairly normal looking autists like me, and its pretty hard to fraud NT we will always seem weird, but at least basic social skills are essential for having a decent quality of life. I honestly don't know if I can ascend in this area, but I want to try a few things.

Therapy(6 months covered by my health insurance)

Cognitive Behavioral therapy (CBT) is effective in treating a lot of mental health issues, and there are some studies out there that show it may help with managing symptoms of Autism Spectrum disorder. Honestly, why not try if you have the insurance for it or you can afford it. I doubt therapy really helps, but I'm gonna go to this guy who specifically says he focuses on helping young men on his website. He also said on his website he works with people with high functioning autism. WHO TF knows bro, maybe he can show me some methods for frauding NT. I'm also depressed, anxious, and generally mentally ill.

Shrooms(??? Timeline, less than 100$)

Basically this thread explains.

I have done LSD before and it definitely made me much more positive and motivated in life, but only temporarily TBH. I'm gonna try shrooms though. I have also seen some anecdotes from people on r/aspergers that psychedelics made them more NT.

Fixing Incel Snapscore(within 1 week, 15$)
JFL I'M GONNA BUY A HIGHER SNAPSCORE SO I DONT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING AUTISTIC ROTTER IF I TALK TO A GIRL ON SNAPCHAT.

Screenshot 20210909 065505  01

Just Try Theory
Honestly, I have always avoided social stuff in general. I'm probably better off than a lot of you are too, I think some of yall are even bigger rotters than me. I signed up for online college classes specifically to avoid social interaction. I also got my job current position in my job again to avoid social interaction. I think I'm gonna take in person classes, and I might ask my boss to move me to a more social role in my job. Maybe I will get lucky and one of my coworkers will tolerate my autism and want to be my GF. Who fucking knows bro, but you only live once, so I'm just gonna try to be in more social environments now.

Instagram?
Question for NT People.. Is Instagram necessary? I can't take NT pictures at all so I don't think I can even make an Instagram account JFL.

HARD LOOKSMAXXES
If all of that other stuff fails, I will have to resort to more hardcore stuff.

Eppley eye mask (50k)

Brain Smashing to permanently lower IQ and become more NT (free)

Go Run JBW (expensive)
I'm a CS major and I have already had an internship at a fairly large company, so maybe at 22 or 23 I could probably get some remote job and go be a rich white chad in some foreign third world country shithole somewhere. Honestly, I will rope if I end up having to do this though because this is cringe AF and lowlife IMO. But its always a last resort.

I WILL POST MY ASCENSION IN 6 MONTHS. I WANT TO ASCEND JUST BEFORE MY 19th BIRTHDAY. DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS A LEGIT GOOD LOOKSMAXXING PLAN?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, fvolkek, Sny and 21 others
Beta Carotene (2-4 months, 50$)
I NEED a darker skin tone ASAP. I am hoping this will help darken my skin without needing sun exposure while I am on Tretinoin.
won't do it buddy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Pretty good plan

You seem aware of your failios and you know how to fix them.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14203
3200kcal/day is definitely too much at your height and current weight. you'll gain a dumb amount of unnecessary bodyfat that you'll have to cut down on later anyways

what's your current weight and do you do manual labor?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14203
Yes I work 10 hr days 5 days physical work.
5'9" 122. I'm not an Asian woman I promise

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes I work 10 hr days 5 days a week usually.
5'9" 122. I'm not an Asian woman I promise
i'd aim for 2800kcal if i were you. the additional 400 will just bloat you up

Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 10 um 103130

• +1
3200kcal/day is definitely too much at your height and current weight. you'll gain a dumb amount of unnecessary bodyfat that you'll have to cut down on later anyways

No, I'm 5'10 weighing about 150 lbs and 3000 is my maintenance and I eat 3300 for bulking. Different people have different metabolism

• +1
No, I'm 5'10 weighing about 150 lbs and 3000 is my maintenance and I eat 3300 for bulking. Different people have different metabolism
na, bro. if you don't work a construction job or something similar you're either overestimating it or not tracking your calories properly

• +1
na, bro. if you don't work a construction job or something similar you're either overestimating it or not tracking your calories properly
Im tracking my calories with great precision counting every single gram of food I'm eating. I work out 4 times a week for an hour with a lot of failures exercises, so about 8-10 intensity and lose weight to 145 lbs if I eat less than 3000 calories, and right now I am slowly gaining weight with 3300 calories

• +1
Don't buy a higher snapscore.

I'll be explaining how to fraud NT on various social media sites (instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc) in a future post, so follow me and wait for it to drop. I'll go over how you can increase snapscore completely free and by yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, Jason Voorhees, thisend and 7 others
Im tracking my calories with great precision counting every single gram of food I'm eating. I work out 4 times a week for an hour with a lot of failures exercises, so about 8-10 intensity and lose weight to 145 lbs if I eat less than 3000 calories, and right now I am slowly gaining weight with 3300 calories
genetic freak, donate some of your DNA to the landwhales claiming they have a slow metabolism because of muh hormonal imbalance
exercise running GIF

• +1
genetic freak, donate some of your DNA to the landwhales claiming they have a slow metabolism because of muh hormonal imbalance
I showed results of my thyroid to some people on this website, they told me my thyroid is in good condition. I think I have bad nutrients absorption because I frequently feel very full after meals plus fast metabolism, thats why I need a lot of calories to gain weight

• +1

I'll be explaining how to fraud NT on various social media sites (instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc) in a future post, so follow me and wait for it to drop. I'll go over how you can increase snapscore completely free and by yourself.
Are voicememos nt? I always send voicememos on snap, I think it's pretty nt bro.

• +1
  • +1

Tag me in that post , will you? Interested to know

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Everest
Holy shit is a results like this really possible? I always thought the bleaching effect does only a minor change but this shit looks crazy. Do you know how long it stays like that till you need to bleach them again?
Instagram?
Question for NT People.. Is Instagram necessary? I can't take NT pictures at all so I don't think I can even make an Instagram account JFL.
it is necessary. Imo even more important than Snapchat because Instagram is needed to show your presence in social media

• +1
Good luck! Maybe you could take microdose of shrooms before a therapy session or the day before, if microdosing has a small afterglow effect

• +1
Good luck kiddo

• +1
Holy shit is a results like this really possible? I always thought the bleaching effect does only a minor change but this shit looks crazy. Do you know how long it stays like that till you need to bleach them again?

it is necessary. Imo even more important than Snapchat because Instagram is needed to show your presence in social media
I read that it depends on your genetics, like everything else. Some people will respond better than others. But professional whitening should be a dramatic improvement either way. It lasts a year, but recurring visits cost less, and it can last longer than a year if you don't eat anything staining. Arguably my teeth are currently Incel colored so I definitely need it and not cope whitening strips.

I will make a post on it in a few weeks showing results if I can get my phone camera to work.

• +1

Tag me in that post bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Everest and Deleted member 14203

Oh also do you or anyone else know if that workout plan j posted is good enough?

• +1
Oh also do you or anyone else know if that workout plan j posted is good enough?
you have a lot of isolation exercises in there, I'd focus on full-body compound exercises if you're just getting started.

this would help you to build a good muscular base and so you don't end up underdeveloped in some regions of your body

• +1
Shit will happen Ima tell you I know how naive I myself was too at your age.
Stop listing so many things, rather focus on one big thing that will have a profound impact, is irreversible and gets things going quickly.

I did so by getting my chin wing just 8 weeks after discovering the blackpill. I'm now 21 and got it when I just turned 20. Right now I'm setting things up for bimax.

You want maximum outcome for minimum time input.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14203 and subhuman incel

Have you got a link?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Everest, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
Just eat a healthy diet to make your skin clear and save money for the eppley implant to fix recessed maxilla and save for taban to make eye area better. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Just eat a healthy diet to make your skin clear and save money for the eppley implant to fix recessed maxilla and save for taban to make eye area better. Everything else is cope.
Implants alone won't work. His lower maxilla is recessed too. Needs bimax/LF1.

• +1
Gym isn't cope

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Gym isn't cope
Gym is major cope. All the gymmaxxed meat heads at my school are single or have a becky girlfriend. The real slayers are skinny/lean guys with good jaws, maxilla, and hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Gym is major cope. All the gymmaxxed meat heads at my school are single or have a becky girlfriend. The real slayers are skinny/lean guys with good jaws, maxilla, and hair.
Ya face>body for sure but I'm overly skinny currently, and there's no point in not gymmaxxing. I'm blackpilled so I won't become a bloated meathead.

Btw thanks for calling me out on the maxilla thing. I am actually going back to an orthodontist to complain about my bite and get a x-ray. I will probably post it here soon.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
Ya face>body for sure but I'm overly skinny currently, and there's no point in not gymmaxxing. I'm blackpilled so I won't become a bloated meathead.

Btw thanks for calling me out on the maxilla thing. I am actually going back to an orthodontist to complain about my bite and get a x-ray. I will probably post it here soon.

You only need to gain around 10-15 lbs of muscle to look good for college appeal. Don't go overboard. You already have low BF % and visible abs rn.

• +1
You only need to gain around 10-15 lbs of muscle to look good for college appeal. Don't go overboard. You already have low BF % and visible abs rn.
Ya that's the thing, you need some muscle otherwise you will look very skinny at 10% bodyfat unless you have a Chad frame. I also want to just to see what happens tbh. I was the best sprinter at my school so I have lots of fast twitch fibers and some people with straight clavicles can transform significantly.

• +1

tag me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Everest
boyo you have some good ideas but some of it is rubbish. You don't need CBT or neurotypical maxxing. What you need is to Masculinemaxx which by default will make you neurotypical.

• +1
boyo you have some good ideas but some of it is rubbish. You don't need CBT or neurotypical maxxing. What you need is to Masculinemaxx which by default will make you neurotypical.
Redpill guys who try to put on a fake alpha male masculine personality come off as even more Non-NT.

• +1
Redpill guys who try to put on a fake alpha male masculine personality come off as even more Non-NT.
I'm not talking about Redpill.

I'm referring to becoming more NT by Lifting heavy, maximizing your testosterone, picking up a physical sport (or better yet a combat sport). Through that you'll make masculine friends.

Their behaviour will rub off on you and your resilience (as a result of being physically hit which 99% cannot attest to & being stronger than 99% of men) will make you far more Neurotypical.

Also don't do shrooms. Playing games with your amygdala is a recipe for disaster- best case scenario you become more placcid, worst case scenario you become a life-long schizophrenic and rope at 35. Don't take the above personally bruv as an oldcel I feel obligaed to help young misguided bros

• +1
I'm not talking about Redpill.

I'm referring to becoming more NT by Lifting heavy, maximizing your testosterone, picking up a physical sport (or better yet a combat sport). Through that you'll make masculine friends.

Their behaviour will rub off on you and your resilience (as a result of being physically hit which 99% cannot attest to & being stronger than 99% of men) will make you far more Neurotypical.

Also don't do shrooms. Playing games with your amygdala is a recipe for disaster- best case scenario you become more placcid, worst case scenario you become a life-long schizophrenic and rope at 35. Don't take the above personally bruv as an oldcel I feel obligaed to help young misguided bros
Did lifting help you make friends? Lol this is giga autistic but I purposely go at night to avoid people tbh. Gym are too loud and I don't like waiting to use stuff.

I don't have the confidence from looking strong or being strong, lol I started dumbbell bench at 40 now after 5 weeks I'm at 70 which is still pretty subhuman. But for sure it helps with anxiety. When you body mog everyone do you get more confident?

Did lifting help you make friends? Lol this is giga autistic but I purposely go at night to avoid people tbh. Gym are too loud and I don't like waiting to use stuff.

I don't have the confidence from looking strong or being strong, lol I started dumbbell bench at 40 now after 5 weeks I'm at 70 which is still pretty subhuman. But for sure it helps with anxiety. When you body mog everyone do you get more confident?
yes it did. made some mates at the gym + it gives you something to talk with regular bros over. Once you get a certain physique/strength level people want to associate with you as well. I'd recommend not going at night; the quicker you develop a dgaf level of confidence the better. You wont develop it by hiding in the gym at night.

• +1
Pipedream

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14203

nah its genetic too... autists will be autists even after gymmaxxin