My love letter to oneitis

this is a troll guys, alright OP we get the joke bro, now it's old and ruined
I've taken photos of her in class and gotten her friend to ask where her locker number is thats how obsessed I am with her

if you or anyone else doesn't believe me I can post the pics in PMs, not here obviously cause thats doxxing her
If you use social media then just confess your feelings to her there via private message.
I don't want to get rejected there too, not getting followed back, getting a follow request denied, or a block are all rejections

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life
self harm is wrong

if she confronts me about the letter and just try to get into the friendzone

if she says no to that too then ill just get a schedule change at semester out of the classes I have with her and ill eventually forget about this and move on
Then try it. But letter will reduce your chance by 100percent. When you talk like normal human being you got slight chance. Maybe high chance since you dont know how she thinks of you.

Do you have her on social media?
im not following her and I'm not going to

im not attractive enough to be in the dating scene at the moment thats why I'm writing this letter to get her off my mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

im not attractive enough to be in the dating scene at the moment thats why I'm writing this letter to get her off my mind
I've seen your pics before I think and you look fine
Just message her, you don't have to follow someone on Instagram to message them.
She'll either like you or she won't like you, that's what you're trying to find out
Just get it over with ASAP the normal way
If she rejects you then use it as motivation to looksmax

what's your age? I swear if you're like above 15, it's completely over for you mentally speaking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور, Avoidant, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
I've taken photos of her in class and gotten her friend to ask where her locker number is thats how obsessed I am with her

if you or anyone else doesn't believe me I can post the pics in PMs, not here obviously cause thats doxxing her

I don't want to get rejected there too, not getting followed back, getting a follow request denied, or a block are all rejections
If you actually tried to follow her and she did that then.....

If you actually tried to follow her and she did that then.....
I haven't tried to follow her yet and I don't plan on doing it either
what's your age? I swear if you're like above 15, it's completely over for you mentally speaking.
I turn 18 in 3 months
I've seen your pics before I think and you look fine
Just message her, you don't have to follow someone on Instagram to message them.
She'll either like you or she won't like you, that's what you're trying to find out
Just get it over with ASAP the normal way
If she rejects you then use it as motivation to looksmax
I already have a double jaw surgery consultation in 1 month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Avoidant and BrettyBoy
being romantic is a joke,unless you are prettyboy/chad. You just make yourself a clown in front of her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
I already have a double jaw surgery consultation in 1 month
Okay this is great.
Ask her out within this month and see how she feels.
If she rejects you, then wait until you've done your double jaw surgery and improved your looks and then see if she likes you back or not.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Short Ugly and Brown
MSE . + STROMA

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Ask her to suck your cock to assert dominance

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Okay this is great.
Ask her out within this month and see how she feels.
If she rejects you, then wait until you've done your double jaw surgery and improved your looks and then see if she likes you back or not.
😍 😍 🥰 🥰

I can keep writing her letters in the meantime

and since my jaw is literally 60% of my facial flaws IF NOT MORE then she might like me after

then I can date her 🥰

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life
nothing good will come out of this. this would actually break you since she will 100% reject or even mock the creator of the letter in public. But it seems that you made up your mind a long time ago

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
only works if youre model tier but you aren't. Just walk up to her monday and ask her out

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685, toolateforme and 3 others
😍 😍 🥰 🥰

I can keep writing her letters in the meantime

and since my jaw is literally 60% of my facial flaws IF NOT MORE then she might like me after

then I can date her and we can get married and start a family after uni :love:
Bro what did I tell you? Don't write gay ass letters.
I'm trying to save you from humiliation incase she doesn't like you back
Just speak to her the normal way bro
There's no positives and a lot of negatives to writing these stupid letters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Short Ugly and Brown
only works if youre model tier but you aren't. Just walk up to her monday and ask her out
ill ask her out after my jaw surgery appointment and actual surgery

in the mean time I'm gonna send her love letters and everything 🥰
Bro what did I tell you? Don't write gay ass letters.
I'm trying to save you from humiliation incase she doesn't like you back
Just speak to her the normal way bro
There's no positives and a lot of negatives to writing these stupid letters
ye but If I start talking to her and she sees my recessed as fuck lower jaw and 0/10 lower third and then all of a sudden I get a slayer jaw she will be like wtf happened bc she will notice me

versus never showing my side profile to her in class by tucking my jaw down or laying back in my seat and never talking to her besides letters so she doesn't pay attention to me then asking her out irl after surgery

what do you think?

I've never loved a girl before in my entire life until I met her. Everything about her is perfect :love:, I can't stop thinking about her. All I do in class is stare at her and I've even subconsciously wrote on random homework assignments and tests about her and how much I love her. She is the literal embodiment of an angel and I cannot see myself with any other girl besides her. She is my ideal girl.

I spent like 4 hours writing this and plan on giving it to her soon through a friend that will keep me anonymous.
View attachment 171716View attachment 171717
What should I change about the letter? How do you think she will react? I can't wait 🥰 🥰🥰
@toolateforme @LordNorwood

Dear op please stop worshipping a foid who will most likely cuck you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zercic, RAITEIII, IWantToMax and 2 others
ill ask her out after my jaw surgery appointment and actual surgery

in the mean time I'm gonna send her love letters and everything 🥰

ye but If I start talking to her and she sees my recessed as fuck lower jaw and 0/10 lower third and then all of a sudden I get a slayer jaw she will be like wtf happened bc she will notice me

versus never showing my side profile to her in class by tucking my jaw down or laying back in my seat and never talking to her besides letters so she doesn't pay attention to me then asking her out irl after surgery

what do you think?

holy fuck do you really think a GIRL knows about this "looksmaxxing" stuff and even knows what a fucking lower third is? You have WAY too high expectations from some fucking girl you probably don't even know. Falling in love with a girl just because you consider her good-looking is ridiculous. She is gonna be like wtf is this letter who tf wrote it, probably laugh at it and then forget about it. And once you ask her out she's gonna remember the letters and is gonna think youre the biggest loser ever.
Also, pics of OP now :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Short Ugly and Brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax and 3 others
holy fuck do you really think a GIRL knows about this "looksmaxxing" stuff and even knows what a fucking lower third is? You have WAY too high expectations from some fucking girl you probably don't even know. Falling in love with a girl just because you consider her good-looking is ridiculous. She is gonna be like wtf is this letter who tf wrote it, probably laugh at it and then forget about it. And once you ask her out she's gonna remember the letters and is gonna think youre the biggest loser ever.
Tbh a good lower third Is really crucial to being good looking and fixing it can definitely improve ones looks by a lot

I would happily be a friend zone because just being around her makes me feel really good for some reason idk I like her a lot

Until you find out she lost her V with Clay from the other class, who you didn't know was dating her

Of course but OP is pretending just getting surgery for his lower third will get him the girl of his dreams, thats just being delusional as fuck. Also he's implying the upper 2/3rd part of his face is top tier already and its just his lower third holding him back as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Zygos4Life
Also, pics of OP now :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Short Ugly and Brown
wdym "pics of OP now?"

she won't know the letter is from me because I'm writing it anonymously and someone else is giving it to her

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Zygos4Life
Of course but OP is pretending just getting surgery for his lower third will get him the girl of his dreams, thats just being delusional as fuck. Also he's implying the upper 2/3rd part of his face is top tier already and its just his lower third holding him back as fuck.
I dont post my photos because I don't need to since I don't get girls

and yes my lower third is DEFINITELY holding me back very fucking hard everyone I Dmd told me that

I don't need you to attack me and call me ugly I already know my flaws thats why I'm paying 50k for a jaw surgery

I dont post my photos because I don't need to since I don't get girls

and yes my lower third is DEFINITELY holding me back very fucking hard everyone I Dmd told me that

I don't need you to attack me and call me ugly I already know my flaws thats why I'm paying 50k for a jaw surgery

It isn't an attack it's just helping you out of your bluepilled and cucked world. Just some jaw surgery won't help you yes it might make your lower third look better but it's not like your life will be fixed instantly. And NO I'm NOT saying looks aren't important as hell, they are.

OP, you know what, you're not listening to any of the advice we're giving you to help you out.
So go on then, write these dumb letters and be the biggest cuck ever.
You'll then see how much of a big mistake what you're doing is after you've done it and it'll teach you a lesson to never do this gay shit again.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Aesthetic, IWantToMax and 7 others
It isn't an attack it's just helping you out of your bluepilled and cucked world. Just some jaw surgery won't help you yes it might make your lower third look better but it's not like your life will be fixed instantly. And NO I'm NOT saying looks aren't important as hell, they are.
well I'm just trying to get a girlfriend bro I just want to reach the looks threshold to do that.

OP, you know what, you're not listening to any of the advice we're giving you to help you out.
So go on then, write these dumb letters and be the biggest cuck ever.
You'll then see how much of a big mistake what you're doing is after you've done it and it'll teach you a lesson to never do this gay shit again.
ur right bro

ill ONLY give this one to my friend to give to her and ill try to see how she reacts for the next few days (see if she's acting weird, senses its me etc)

then ill reevaluate what to do next

I agree its creepy for a subhuman to be writing girls

Here's the plan;
Either approach her in class or hand in cringe gay love letter

Get rejected to oblivion

Become shredded gymcel

Have her ask you out.

Give her this face

81 817848 open eye crying laughing emoji

Scream YOLO and start doing the zyzz dance.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, JizzFarmer, Zercic and 6 others
Here's the plan;
Either approach her in class or hand in cringe gay love letter

Get rejected to oblivion

Become shredded gymcel

Have her ask you out.

Give her this face

View attachment 171787

Scream YOLO and start doing the zyzz dance.

View attachment 171788

Holy fuck that dude can't dance for shit. I actually spent HOURS AND HOURS perfecting my zyzz dance moves :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Now I dance alone in my room when no one is looking :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
Hey julian,me Stacy and becky went down to the beach and got high and drunk all weekend.

What'd you do on the weekend br0?

I actually spent HOURS AND HOURS perfecting my zyzz dance moves :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور, mint, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others
Hey julian,me Stacy and becky went down to the beach and got high and drunk all weekend.

What'd you do on the weekend br0?

sadcunt, I got aesthetic as fuck dancemoves now also worked out btw.

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
This guy is ridiculously autistic, I follow him on instagram and all his stories are just him squinting to get hunter like eyes. No offense OP but you're obviously not NT

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Justttt, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
This guy is ridiculously autistic, I follow him on instagram and all his stories are just him squinting to get hunter like eyes. No offense OP but you're obviously not NT
I only add people back from my school and my acc is private jfl at a random incel online saying he follows me and knows what I look like without me even posting photos of myself on Insta :lul:

AND I don't even have any posts on my Insta keep coping bug-eyed subhuman :lul:

@Gudru this is like the 4th time u have came on one of my threads attacking my looks and mentioning my eye area even tho the thread wasn't even about me and even tho everyone else confirmed my eye area is good and isn't the reason why I'm here

you are just jealous I have a better eye area than you and I'm whiter, THATS IT

the chances of me ascending with this girl are high meanwhile ur likely a curry 5foot5 who is wondering if moving his lower eyelid with squinting will get rid of his dark circles and sub 30mm PFL :lul:

keep coping with your theory on incel squintfrauding bullshit

its all about BONES and GENETICS, not making a face u dumbfuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
I only add people back from my school and my acc is private jfl at a random incel online saying he follows me and knows what I look like without me even posting photos of myself on Insta :lul:

AND I don't even have any posts on my Insta keep coping bug-eyed subhuman :lul:

@Gudru this is like the 4th time u have came on one of my threads attacking my looks and mentioning my eye area even tho the thread wasn't even about me and even tho everyone else confirmed my eye area is good and isn't the reason why I'm here

you are just jealous I have a better eye area than you and I'm whiter, THATS IT

the chances of me ascending with this girl are high meanwhile ur likely a curry 5foot5 who is wondering if moving his lower eyelid with squinting will get rid of his dark circles and sub 30mm PFL :lul:

keep coping with your theory on incel squintfrauding bullshit

its all about BONES and GENETICS, not making a face u dumbfuck
He is white with blonde blue eyes bro.
hes in same group chat with you jfl..
No one is jealous of your eye area, it's because it's obvious as fuck that you're trying to make hunter eyes with your one side of your eyes in every picture and its ridiculously autistic and normal people find it weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Bro srs just burn this shit and stop it. What the fuck.

He is white with blonde blue eyes bro.
hes in same group chat with you jfl..
No one is jealous of your eye area, it's because it's obvious as fuck that you're trying to make hunter eyes with your one side of your eyes in every picture and its ridiculously autistic and normal people find it weird
says the guy with caved in as fuck orbitals high set eyebrows short thin bitch eyebrows short PFL and is balding at 19

don't even come at me with attacking my looks

if your looks changed with squinting then eye area surgery wouldn't exist

your just a jealous as fuck sleezeball thats a fake friend and you can't accept my eye area and my looks in general are better than yours so you use "Squinting" as a coping skill to defend your feelings

YOU LITERALLY made threads about me calling me a fraud meanwhile your here ugly as fuck and larping about fucking stacies

you know u are uglier than me and that your flaws aren't fixable thats why you always attack me

this is why I removed u on discord and why ill remove you on Insta now too

bye

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RedKeyboard, RichardSpencel and 2 others
"That's kinda how this is: you coulda rescued me from drownin'
Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now—I'm drowsy
And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Anon, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
says the guy with caved in as fuck orbitals high set eyebrows short thin bitch eyebrows short PFL and is balding at 19

don't even come at me with attacking my looks

if your looks changed with squinting then eye area surgery wouldn't exist

your just a jealous as fuck sleezeball thats a fake friend and you can't accept my eye area and my looks in general are better than yours so you use "Squinting" as a coping skill to defend your feelings

YOU LITERALLY made threads about me calling me a fraud meanwhile your here ugly as fuck and lapping about fucking stacies

you know u are uglier than me and that your flaws aren't fixable thats why you always attack me

this is why I removed u on discord and why ill remove you on Insta now too

bye

mad

its just jealousy

if people saw what @toolateforme looked like he would literally become famous for being a subhuman facially

THE GUY IS LEGIT NW3 AT FUCKING 19 :feelshaha: :lul:

All he does on discord is talk shit about me and spread rumors

he's literally just jealous he's uglier and has to use random incel phrases that no one else would know in real life to attack me

its just jealousy

if people saw what @toolateforme looked like he would literally become famous for being a subhuman facially

THE GUY IS LEGIT NW3 AT FUCKING 19 :feelshaha: :lul:

All he does on discord is talk shit about me and spread rumors

he's literally just jealous he's uglier and has to use random incel phrases that no one else would know in real life to attack me
WHAT to laterforme say

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
WHAT to laterforme say
hes a fucking idiot

he literally just spams discord servers and Instagram dms saying I'm a squint fraud because it hurts his feelings to know that his bug eyes won't ever be like mine even tho my last posted pic is of me turning my fucking head at random

check ur pm @Titbot
@toolateforme fuck u dude u just sabotaged the whole harmony of this thread and now no one is responding

never come back here again if you want to comment on something not related to the thread u egoistical jealous maniac

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, toolateforme and RichardSpencel
she wil laugh hard on u

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, RedKeyboard, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
good content op

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Short Ugly and Brown
That will be passed around group chat texts for all of eternity