My love letter to oneitis

Its a larp.
INSANELY dedicated larp otherwise if real please ropemaxx ASAP
check pm
I’m fine bro just take some time off this site and think about what you’re about to do. If she says no this will obviously take a toll on your mental health as it is already bad right now and might lead to suicide dead serious. Also have some pride bro, why are you going this low?
what can I do to lessen the blow of rejection

with the amount I like her I really need some mental defense to not make me go on a 100 day cry at night streak after her potential rejection

Last edited:
check pm

what can I do to lessen the blow of rejection

with the amount I like her I really need some mental defense to not make me go on a 100 day cry at night streak after her potential rejection
If you don’t want to get rejected just don’t give the letter at all, that is pure fairy tale shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • So Sad
Popcorn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Avoidant, IWantToMax and Short Ugly and Brown
51483.jpg

PLEASE INJECT T ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and diggbicc
im so confused how you’re a member on this site and see no issues with posting this here, you’re just asking to be flamed and bullied :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Avoidant, IWantToMax and 4 others
For your mental health do not come here after rejection, and do not make threads about her rejecting you.
why not?

this is my only coping place cuz discord has a lot of rotters unlike ppl here who just want to improve

Oh MY GODNESS THIS THREAD OMG OMG I NEED YET TO READ HALF OF YOUR LETTER AND COMMENTS. JUST CAN'T HELP TO COMMENT OMG OMG XD POOR BOYO HAHAHA

• So Sad
Not even jfl tbqh ngl

• So Sad
Oh MY GODNESS THIS THREAD OMG OMG I NEED YET TO READ HALF OF YOUR LETTER AND COMMENTS. JUST CAN'T HELP TO COMMENT OMG OMG XD POOR BOYO HAHAHA
Not even jfl tbqh ngl
I'm young lets say if it was u and you were young like me you would get attached if you saw a girl that was your first crush and you wanted to date them

• So Sad
Lol what? I'm literally whiter than you you're not even European meanwhile I'm dutch. 90% of your stories were you squinting trying to fraud hunter eyes. If you don't understand how aspie that is you're just proving my point

Btw I can already get girls, I'm fine

I was literally in the IG group
Ig group? May I join?

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
OP to save your career on this forum pm a mod to delete thread

if u dont delete thread bro over for PSL career son

• Hmm...
OP to save your career on this forum pm a mod to delete thread

if u dont delete thread bro over for PSL career son
why?

its just a love letter and a crush, nothing more

When I saw this thread, I couldn't help but think that I've seen this idea before.
>Inb4 this happens

Attachments

• meme.PNG
    meme.PNG
    68 KB · Views: 32
  • meme2.PNG
    meme2.PNG
    53.1 KB · Views: 33
  • meme3.PNG
    meme3.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Love it
Honestly caging so hard at how you told @Gudru , a Nordid Northwestern Euro white guy, that he is "brown-eyed ethnic subhuman" while your natural coloring is black hair, medium brown skin, and brown eyes. JFL. No amount of skin bleach and colored contacts can erase your genetic predisposition.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The stupid argument you, gudru and toolateforme had was such a put off lol.

Okay, where are you from? Do you consider this type of thing common in your cultural environment?

I am no exception: I also think this letter is s death sentence.

YOU try to be in our shoes, leave the messy love that you are feeling for a second... If I received a letter as creepy as that I honestly don't know what I'd think... Nothing good... Awful first impression...

Your have unrealistic expectations about what's gonna happen that are based on an almost obsessive level of romanticism.

You've been given good advice, ask her out somewhere if you have the balls but don't send this letter...

Your emotions are acting as a veil that doesn't let you see the truth that is latent behind it...

I'm also in love... Im also waiting to look good... I've also done stupid things like buying chocolates and prepare dinner... Don't think i don't know what it is like... Just not at that level lol.

Im still pretty shocked, was not sure if you were trolling after seeing what you said about jacking off with her pic glued to a pilllow or smth like that. Whatever lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Short Ugly and Brown
Dude..... pls don't do this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Short Ugly and Brown and RAITEIII
Nice trick to réaction score max OP

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Short Ugly and Brown
Holy shit she's gonna be like who's the psycho sending all these letters lol.

Next thing we know OP is in jail :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots, TheMewingBBC, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe

Get well soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shibo, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Also this is getting better and better :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Apperently I'm an ethnic. Get rekt I'm a white as fuck boyo buddy. Cya @ Media lachlamo hhhhhhhh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Roping Subhuman, toolateforme and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Roping Subhuman, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I've never loved a girl before in my entire life until I met her. Everything about her is perfect :love:, I can't stop thinking about her. All I do in class is stare at her and I've even subconsciously wrote on random homework assignments and tests about her and how much I love her. She is the literal embodiment of an angel and I cannot see myself with any other girl besides her. She is my ideal girl.

I spent like 4 hours writing this and plan on giving it to her soon through a friend that will keep me anonymous.
View attachment 171716View attachment 171717
What should I change about the letter? How do you think she will react? I can't wait 🥰 🥰🥰
@toolateforme @LordNorwood
Jfl at your profile pic

• So Sad
Honestly caging so hard at how you told @Gudru , a Nordid Northwestern Euro white guy, that he is "brown-eyed ethnic subhuman" while your natural coloring is black hair, medium brown skin, and brown eyes. JFL. No amount of skin bleach and colored contacts can erase your genetic predisposition.
I didn't call him a subhuman, he mogs me
Nice trick to réaction score max OP
I'm just trying to get advice regarding this girl, this isn't a larp

I've taken photos of her in class and had others in my school find out I like her by screenshotting my snapchat messages

if u want I can post proof in PM
Holy shit she's gonna be like who's the psycho sending all these letters lol.

Next thing we know OP is in jail :lul:
why will I go to jail what did I do wrong I just like a girl and want to forget about her by writing my feelings on a piece of paper
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe

Get well soon.
bro I just really have fucking bad feelings for her I can't stop thinking about her this isn't the typical me

I legit never cared about a single girl in my life before this

everytime I see her I blush I don care that everyone here calls me a subhuman and that I'm ugly and whatnot

I get that, I STILL however have feelings, and really really like this girl
Jfl at your profile pic
her skin tone is redder and her face is wider and my skin tone is Oliver and my face is narrower

and she wears school girl clothes but I usually wear goth/preppy school clothes

she would barf and slap me across the face if she ever saw this profile pic and how I play with myself to the thought of her

im just being a stupid teenager, I used to think girls are special but in reality she's just a guy on female hormones she would probably laugh at everything I've thought about her :feelsbadman: 😓 I'm such a loser
Also this is getting better and better :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 172660

Apperently I'm an ethnic. Get rekt I'm a white as fuck boyo buddy. Cya @ Media lachlamo hhhhhhhh
there are barely any ethnic girls in my school, I don't have a single ethnic girl in my psychology, English, or history class

there is just one thats in my science class and she's dating a 6foot chadlite

my area has plenty of white looking arabs that date outside of their race and I'm kinda the same I'm white looking persian

my incelpdom is really in relation to my height/face, I really used the race just to make the name pop I guess

Last edited:
b1e.gif
b1e.gif
b1e.gif
b1e.gif
b1e.gif

This has got to be the faggiest, cringiest, most retarded, lowest testosterone behavior I've ever witnessed on the internet. If this isn't a larp, may god have mercy on your soul OP because when (not if) this bitch finds out it was you who wrote this, you will be reaching for the rope so fast that I can't describe it in words.

The cyberbullying we are doing to you here isn't even a fraction of the social ostracization and IRL torment you're going to face when your entire school mercilessly and ceaselessly tortures you for this bottom bitch soy behavior.

Please burn this gay shit ASAP and delete your account here for your own mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Petsmart, Roping Subhuman and 4 others
@n33tf1f I wasn't larping, this thread is what I'm talking about

not a single word of this trash 6 page thread was read
didnt read ur gay ass love letter either

• So Sad
@n33tf1f I wasn't larping, this thread is what I'm talking about
just being real with u, u should literally just go up to her and talk to her.

enough with this shit please

if u shit ur pants.. well.. u shit ur pants

• +1
A9c

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Short Ugly and Brown and toolateforme
You’re finished op. You’re a joke on this site now. When your school finds out about this, you’ll get bullied hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Petsmart, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I was rereading the letter earlier today and i just straight up felt NAUTIOUS

I cant believe I wrote a whole fucking letter praising a girl just because she's hot over stuff like her brown braided hair and her big round cheeks and mouth

Reading the crap I wrote makes me want to vomit I feel just sick reading it

I'm 95% sure this letter is going into the trash, it's so soy and low T and cringe. It sounds like I'm literally worshipping her just from the tone of the way I wrote the letter.

This fairytale love letter bullshit is the wrong way to take things, it's stalkerish beta and fucking creepy. Instead I need to looksmax with jaw surgery to fix my deformed lower third and then ask her out, in the meantime I need to get to know her better.

I just need pointers on how to start talking to her guys, ie should I try to ask her for homework help in class? Should I talk to her about etc in the hallways? I get very nervous around her

Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I just asked her out to hang with me next week and if so how would I go about doing it since her and I don't know each other. @JuicyAnimeTitties @Zygos4Life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, ChoSeungHui, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I was rereading the letter earlier today and i just straight up felt NAUTIOUS

I cant believe I wrote a whole fucking letter praising a girl just because she's hot over stuff like her brown braided hair and her big round cheeks and mouth

Reading the crap I wrote makes me want to vomit I feel just sick reading it

I'm 95% sure this letter is going into the trash, it's so soy and low T and cringe. It sounds like I'm literally worshipping her just from the tone of the way I wrote the letter.

This fairytale love letter bullshit is the wrong way to take things, it's stalkerish beta and fucking creepy. Instead I need to looksmax with jaw surgery to fix my deformed lower third and then ask her out, in the meantime I need to get to know her better.

I just need pointers on how to start talking to her guys, ie should I try to ask her for homework help in class? Should I talk to her about etc in the hallways? I get very nervous around her

Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I just asked her out to hang with me next week and if so how would I go about doing it since her and I don't know each other.
Finally lol I'm pro ask her out the thing is that I don't know what she looks like nor what you look like to try to guess a possible outcome.

You don't know each other so if you hint in any way that you like her (the date) it'll all be up to ur looks lol.

I honestly think that u should try to look nice in your current state and have a great day with her talking at school or something casual to give a good impression.
You know, like when you talk with someone and once you're done you're like energetic because you both got along nice.

What are ur chances to do this? It's s good way to test the water and see what's up

• +1
Finally lol I'm pro ask her out the thing is that I don't know what she looks like nor what you look like to try to guess a possible outcome.

You don't know each other so if you hint in any way that you like her (the date) it'll all be up to ur looks lol.

I honestly think that u should try to look nice in your current state and have a great day with her talking at school or something casual to give a good impression.
You know, like when you talk with someone and once you're done you're like energetic because you both got along nice.

What are ur chances to do this? It's s good way to test the water and see what's up
ill pm u pics of me and her tell me if we are in the same league etc

tbh you guys making fun of op but at the end of the day the ideal life is being some tall white prettyboy crushing this hard on a hot stacy, then sending her this love letter and then her feeling flattered and ending up getting with her

then going through the most dopamine and serotonin fueled honeymoon of all time, fucking the shit out of her with ur 9" barrett cock feeling fulfilled that you got the girl you desired the most

unfortunately that is just a fairy tale and op is a faggot

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Petsmart, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
tbh you guys making fun of op but at the end of the day the ideal life is being some tall white prettyboy crushing this hard on a hot stacy, then sending her this love letter and then her feeling flattered and ending up getting with her

then going through the most dopamine and serotonin fueled honeymoon of all time, fucking the shit out of her with ur 9" barrett cock feeling fulfilled that you got the girl you desired the most

unfortunately that is just a fairy tale and op is a faggot
if I was good-looking she would love me too, I'm a KHHTV

well I don't even know her AT ALL so I can't say if she likes me or not

Imagine having an oneitis, thats so cucked.

• So Sad
Oneitis is bad

• So Sad
Bro please.

• So Sad
Jesus Christ op! i cannot believe what i just read. 6 page of this submissive High E pathetic behaviour.

fPfZ4vc.jpg

pray to whatever God you believe in so that your school doesn't find out it's you.

• So Sad
This fairytale love letter bullshit is the wrong way to take things, it's stalkerish beta and fucking creepy.
Seen, the light.
Instead I need to looksmax with jaw surgery to fix my deformed lower third and then ask her out,.
This is also semi-cope. The looksmaxing is a legit thing. But the not addressing of the fear of directly asking girls out; and straight up jumping to looksmaxxing is a giant cope. The only solution for anxiety to ask women out; is exposure for most dudes. So hit the party scene, or whatever places it's accepted and easy to ask out girls. And go cahtup women there, to expose yourself to that thing.

in the meantime I need to get to know her better..
Talking to women. I slegit strategy for dudes with chat-up anxiety.

Chatup lines that work 90% of the time in social settings like a school. "Hello. What's up/how are you doing/how is your day?". My name is ...... by the way. What is your name? [handshake].
After this, you likely shoudl or can already know if she is into you or not. if she is. She will have moved her body fulling facing you, and happy to shake hands, and if she really likes how you look they usually tend to keep/hold then hand during the handshake longer then normal/common.
Then if it goes well-sih. then you can ask more stuff about her, or tells about yourself. Although question asking is often better.
I like this guy his idea. for social setting (random sreet stuff, it's a bit less applicaple).

Do you guys think it would be a good idea if I just asked her out to hang with me next week and if so how would I go about doing it since her and I don't know each other.
I like the idea of asking her out. But first, try to see of she is willing to chat with you anyways. Just randomly asking a chick out, makes it more high chance of rejection if that's the first thing you ask. First see if she is cool to talk with you. if she won't talk with you for a bit, she won't be cool to hang with you anyways, so no need/ude to ask that then.[/QUOTE]

Mirin low inhib tho ngl
giphy.gif