My mind is undergoing depression (again) but it’s different this time

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I come here considering this thread as my personal diary and fellow users reading this as a people of my own. Here I plan to research on my body, the state of mind and find the iteology successfully along with your help~ @Dr. Mog

My mind is undergoing depression and this process of “initiation” has been happening since the last 24 hours.

And this “reason” is what makes this depression wave occurring rn different. Because this time the iteology of why my subcortical limbic brain regions are implicated for this particular wave of depression is unknown.

History:
Long term-
Happened once 120 days ago but the cause for it was known - due to loneliness (lack of a woman and a good friend specifically) which soon after that fulfilment my limbic systems responded positively and impulsed accordingly. No symptoms of depression were elicited after that until now.

Short term-
The wave started to occur around yesterday noon and I soon realised myself where I was once when a female friend pointed out. I was numb and and silent. I had a proper timely food and fluid intake ever since. I had 2 cortisol spikes yesterday while I was on an argument with my mum who had come over.
Around 2 hours ago my amygdala started its inhibitions on exhibiting unnecessary fear which caused tachycardia.

Hypothesis by my own personal diagnosis:
One common cause would be a sudden decrease in hippocampal volume or decreased amygdala core volume. As I am certain that I don’t have any structural and abnormalities in any region of my limbic system that would lead me to depression.

Symptoms elicited rn as I type this:
1)Anxiety with a tachycardiac pulse of 119 at the time of writing.
2) ECG- Normal sinus rhythm
3) Feeling dreamy
4) Unable for my hippocampus to distinguish whether I really did walk to the washroom a while ago during recess or was it just a fragment of my imagination, a dream.

I’ll update my state of mind and the physiological symptoms if this ever continues for too long, for which I’ll be getting serious and would seek help if I needed.

Thank you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BrahminBoss, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
I prescribe you... pussy :feelshah:

Layman’s terms for low IQcels:
Because this time the iteology of why my subcortical limbic brain regions are implicated for this particular wave of depression is unknown
In short, there is no reason to be sad/ depressed. If there is one, I don’t know of any but the depression still exists.

One common cause would be a sudden decrease in hippocampal volume or decreased amygdala core volume
Regions of the brain responsible for memory and fear.
tachycardiac pulse of 119
Heart rate above 100bpm

I prescribe you... pussy :feelshah:
Pussy is when you are scared of something. I am afraid of nothing. But the fear eliciting centre on my amygdala still persists which is weird.

Ain’t no one reading allat 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Just take cyproheptadine and tan

Pussy is when you are scared of something. I am afraid of nothing. But the fear eliciting centre on my amygdala still persists which is weird.
I meant vagina

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Mog