My mom came to talk to me about getting a job, dressing nice, and cleaning up

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
My mom said if I need money and she gave me some money but then came into my shitty homeless area in the bottom of the basement and told me my step dad is obsessed with cleaning and wants me to clean my shitty area up.

She also said basically “your girlfriend is happy right now and she’s doing her own thing so you need to do the same. You need to shower, dress nice, and clean up and show her you are strong. Worry about you. Your happiness comes first”

But what my mom and others do not understand is this: I hate myself, I have no worth, and I was never a happy person. Before I met my girlfriend, I was depressed and suicidal. Then, once I met her, my happiness bloomed and my sadness went back into the shadows. I finally knew what living was truly like. I knew what it was to be happy. But, now I’m back to square one; alone, depressed, suicidal, and in pain.

So, fuck putting my happiness first. I have no happiness. How the fuck can someone like me be motivated when his life is shit? Where will the motivation stem from? What is the end goal? I will always remain an ugly lonely loser, so what’s there to be happy about? Who am I ‘getting dressed up’ for? Why clean up my shitty basement area? For what reason shall I do anything?

I wish people would understand that a failure who is depressed and lost everything has NO motivation whatsoever. The last thing on their fucking mind is showering and cleaning up. They want to legit die. No one understands this pain of depression. They think a man is weak for being broken.

Fuck this world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
My mom said if I need money and she gave me some money but then came into my shitty homeless area in the bottom of the basement and told me my step dad is obsessed with cleaning and wants me to clean my shitty area up.

She also said basically “your girlfriend is happy right now and she’s doing her own thing so you need to do the same. You need to shower, dress nice, and clean up and show her you are strong. Worry about you. Your happiness comes first”

But what my mom and others do not understand is this: I hate myself, I have no worth, and I was never a happy person. Before I met my girlfriend, I was depressed and suicidal. Then, once I met her, my happiness bloomed and my sadness went back into the shadows. I finally knew what living was truly like. I knew what it was to be happy. But, now I’m back to square one; alone, depressed, suicidal, and in pain.

So, fuck putting my happiness first. I have no happiness. How the fuck can someone like me be motivated when his life is shit? Where will the motivation stem from? What is the end goal? I will always remain an ugly lonely loser, so what’s there to be happy about? Who am I ‘getting dressed up’ for? Why clean up my shitty basement area? For what reason shall I do anything?

I wish people would understand that a failure who is depressed and lost everything has NO motivation whatsoever. The last thing on their fucking mind is showering and cleaning up. They want to legit die. No one understands this pain of depression. They think a man is weak for being broken.

Fuck this world.
Listen

get help you're mental

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736, Deleted member 17174 and AlexBrown84
You do need psychological help man. However since it's not always "in your head" like bluepilled normies say, what's your stats? Like height, PSL estimate, bidelt, hair, dick size etc. Maybe you can focus on maximizing all of those instead of rotting and being depressed.

You do need psychological help man. However since it's not always "in your head" like bluepilled normies say, what's your stats? Like height, PSL estimate, bidelt, hair, dick size etc. Maybe you can focus on maximizing all of those instead of rotting and being depressed.
I’m 5’7, hair is fine and hairline is fine it’s probably my best feature, my dick is small, and I’m probably psl 2.5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14905
I’m 5’7, hair is fine and hairline is fine it’s probably my best feature, my dick is small, and I’m probably psl 2.5.
Jesus the height pill and dick pill are brutal. Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Let's talk on discord sometime man I wanna tell u a few things

At least you have a gf
How do you live without a job ?
Welfare money ?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Relatable asf man

The genetics pill is the most brutal one

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Same here

My cope atm is just running numbers game and tryna get pussy

I jus wanna feel something :feelsrope:
Mirin

This Friday my girl and I supposed to go out and get tea and eat…and I’m gonna try to bury my face in her asshole and pussy and smell it hopefully but she cancelled thr last two times so I just hope she doesn’t do it again

• +1
Mirin

This Friday my girl and I supposed to go out and get tea and eat…and I’m gonna try to bury my face in her asshole and pussy and smell it hopefully but she cancelled thr last two times so I just hope she doesn’t do it again
good luck bro

currently waiting on this stacy to respond, brutally over if she doesn’t even tho she said she was excited for tmrw :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
good luck bro

currently waiting on this stacy to respond, brutally over if she doesn’t even tho she said she was excited for tmrw :feelswah:
You need to fuck her and maybe smell her pussybif

• +1