My New Years Chad cope resolution will be the bomb

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Here are the things that I want to do:

- NoFap throughout the whole year
- Never text a female first
- Wet mop tiktok hairstyle
- Shower 2 times a day. Women can smell masculine after shave 5 metres away at least.
- 24/7 mewing
- 2 hour wrist exercises everyday
- Grow from 5’7 to 6’2 by the time I’m 18
- Gym split every week - Chest, shoulders and triceps (Monday), Back and biceps (Tuesday), legs (Wednesday), Chest, shoulders and triceps (Thursday), back and biceps (Friday), full body (Saturday),
Abs everyday.
- Diet: Bulking - 400g carbs, 180g protein and 70g fat until May 2023, Shredding - 80g carbs, 250g protein and 80g fat from May to September 2023 (wanna look shredded asf for summer)
- Supplements: Multivitamin, Vitamin D 10,000 IU, Magnesium 350 mg, Boron 6 mg, fish oil 369 3000 mg.
- Ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, Ashwagandha, maca root, tongkat Ali, horny goat weed, Creatine, pomegranate juice blended together every morning as I drink it for juice.
- Get all A*s in college/ University

Look up to my idols like Adonis when at the gym.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Kroker, saulgoodman and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 24614, Descender and 2 others
yeni yılın kutlu olsun🤙

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
It's not a good idea to start so many habits at the same time. You're going to fail in the long run.

This happens often with new years resolutions when people try to turn their whole life around in a day to compensate for years of mediocrity.

Start these habits one at a time if you want them to stick for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24749, Deleted member 24614, Solar and 1 other person
It's not a good idea to start so many habits at the same time. You're going to fail in the long run.

This happens often with new years resolutions when people try to turn their whole life around in a day to compensate for years of mediocrity.

Start these habits one at a time if you want them to stick for the rest of your life.
No

Wait u have a point, some I can start straight away however there are some I need to do step by step

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Wait u have a point, some I can start straight away however there are some I need to do step by step
Start with the bulking diet and gym, those are the two most important ones.

How do you plan on growing 7 inches though? Are you on HGH?

Start with the bulking diet and gym, those are the two most important ones.

How do you plan on growing 7 inches though? Are you on HGH?
Might do mk 677, testosterone and Tren cycle next year

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, JohnDoe and horizon
- Wrist exercises
care to enlighten me?

- Wrist exercises
care to enlighten me?
There are no weight/ machine exercises in the gym really to train ur wrists I just watched a YouTube called Dylan Berg Fitness I also do the same with my jaw

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
There are no weight/ machine exercises in the gym really to train ur wrists I just watched a YouTube called Dylan Berg Fitness I also do the same with my jaw

I see, maybe i'll give it a go but usually these exercises are a meme. Manual laborers work using their hands for many hours each day for years and they finally get some growth so yh it will take time to get any progress on the wrist.
Your primary focus should be on your height, everything else comes second. HGH, clean bulk and whatever else is mentioned usually on this forum for growth, maybe IGF or something, i saw a "height" stack a while back but most of it's probably mumbojumbo. Also, stretching will be important, maybe do something alongside what's mentioned by the vitrubian man video, stretch while in sleep or something? 5'7 will kill you, especially since your generation of men are growing taller and taller.
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
- Stretching

I see, maybe i'll give it a go but usually these exercises are a meme. Manual laborers work using their hands for many hours each day for years and they finally get some growth so yh it will take time to get any progress on the wrist.
Your primary focus should be on your height, everything else comes second. HGH, clean bulk and whatever else is mentioned usually on this forum for growth, maybe IGF or something, i saw a "height" stack a while back but most of it's probably mumbojumbo. Also, stretching will be important, maybe do something alongside what's mentioned by the vitrubian man video, stretch while in sleep or something? 5'7 will kill you, especially since your generation of men are growing taller and taller.
- Mk677
- Aromasin
- Chondroitin
- Vit D3K2
- Relaxin
- Carbon 60
- HIIT
- Sleep
- Stretching
Yeah I was thinking of starting and getting all of that u just mentioned next week but not sure about the Chondroitin and Carbon 60 tho

Yeah I was thinking of starting and getting all of that u just mentioned next week but not sure about the Chondroitin and Carbon 60 tho
I haven't done much research on them, try and look through @thereallegend posts, he talks about it now and again. Also, obviously do your own research before you take anything.

I haven't done much research on them, try and look through @thereallegend posts, he talks about it now and again. Also, obviously do your own research before you take anything.
the korean substance is on hold

they only send it to official laboratories

they don't ship to residential

the korean substance is on hold

they only send it to official laboratories

they don't ship to residential
fooooooook that's a bummer. Any way to fraud this or will they verify everything? maybe someone over there can fraud/help you if you pay them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
How do you plan on doing that? That’s be hard, even with LL. You aren’t growing naturally since you were a precocious pubertycel