My oneitis ghosted me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
it ended before at even began. and she was starting to open up, talking about her insecurites and asking me things. guess she got bored or maybe a better looking guy got her attention (which is most likely the case).

she was an inscure girl in general, she told me about how she sucked at learning instruments and studying. she felt ugly too since i heard her friends telling her she is good looking. i thought i could capitalize on that but nope. she didnt even leave me on read lmao.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 58285 and 6 others
There is not Hot girl Who doesn't know she IS hot in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, p0lishsubhuman, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Welcome back bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and delonisliterallyme
I’m very sorry bud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
Tyrone took care of her and she’s sleeping with him right now

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, stunna, InnerVoid and 1 other person
You should call her

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
So you don’t have an oneitis atm? What happened to that bitch you posted some days ago?

another girl taken by him...
She’s sucking her thumbs and sleeping like a baby , laying her head on his chest while we speak

• So Sad
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
this is who this thread is about?
no no, not the tranny looking one, before her
you posted a thread about a revealing pic she posted on tinder

which one is that?

that girl is old news buddy
well she’s still alive and breathing, it can’t be old news, try to check up on her maybe?

• JFL
well she’s still alive and breathing, it can’t be old news, try to check up on her maybe?
she HATED me buddy, she fucking hated me because she felt i scammed her. i thought i had a chance with this new bitch cuz she was frauding her pics like i do.

• So Sad
she HATED me buddy, she fucking hated me because she felt i scammed her. i thought i had a chance with this new bitch cuz she was frauding her pics like i do.
key word “hated”
time heals, she probably already forgot about it

• JFL
key word “hated”
time heals, she probably already forgot about it
yes she forgot about it because she fucked like 50 other guys after me lol. i doubt she even remembers me at this point. but at least she gave me the time of her day

• So Sad
she would never talk about her insecurities to a guy she is afraid of losing

no wymyn would

• So Sad
how are your tinder matches looking btw? @InnerVoid

• JFL
the only human looking ones unmatched me. i have 10 matches now and 16 likes.
do you at least live in a big city in greece? if yes, there’s always the nights clubs and places to go and meet girls

if yes, there’s always the nights clubs and places to go and meet girls
noone to go there with. btw my new oneitis responded. after like a day or so lol. im too pussy to ask her out though. im trying to do is extremely non chalantly. my old oneitis said im not very smooth, so we gonna see who is smooth now

• +1
noone to go there with. btw my new oneitis responded. after like a day or so lol. im too pussy to ask her out though. im trying to do is extremely non chalantly. my old oneitis said im not very smooth, so we gonna see who is smooth now
you got this

you got this
if i pulled this girl my friends would begin respecting me. they d lose their shit if i told them i date a med school student. doubt its gonna happen though

• +1
while u we’re texting her she was getting her insides stretched out and rubbed hard until Intense orgasm by Tyrone’s bbc

• So Sad
while u we’re texting her she was getting her insides stretched out and rubbed hard until Intense orgasm by Tyrone’s bbc
its ok, im totally fine with it

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcel2002 and delonisliterallyme
I'm dealing with the aftermath of my oneitis ghosting me. It's a tough pill to swallow, and the silence is deafening. Trying to navigate the waves of emotions, but it feels like I'm lost at sea. Any advice or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated right now.

I'm dealing with the aftermath of my oneitis ghosting me. It's a tough pill to swallow, and the silence is deafening. Trying to navigate the waves of emotions, but it feels like I'm lost at sea. Any advice or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated right now.
just ldar

my old oneitis would reply to my messages with things such as ‘oh’ ‘wow’ ‘ok’ ‘really’

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
it ended before at even began. and she was starting to open up, talking about her insecurites and asking me things. guess she got bored or maybe a better looking guy got her attention (which is most likely the case).

she was an inscure girl in general, she told me about how she sucked at learning instruments and studying. she felt ugly too since i heard her friends telling her she is good looking. i thought i could capitalize on that but nope. she didnt even leave me on read lmao.
She found chad

Having a Oneitis is a bad idea in the first place

• +1
IMG 0155

• Love it
Same

• So Sad