This woman in my class is getting too smiley with me lately

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
She laughs at most stuff i say, even at some cringey jokes i do when im bored, and gets rly close to me when we are talking. Out of experience, every female that acted like that with me always backstabbed me in the end but i rly cant read her. I think she is trying to bait me into making a move on her and use it as leverage against me or smth.

Because from what i learnt today, I completely destroyed her during the exams and is probably super bitter about it rn but is hiding it. This is the type of people i have to deal with. Meanwhile other guys get to fuck their co workers and dont have to constantly plan their way around mental gymnastics.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
She laughs at most stuff i say, even at some cringey jokes i do when im bored, and gets rly close to me when we are talking. Out of experience, every female that acted like that with me always backstabbed me in the end but i rly cant read her. I think she is trying to bait me into making a move on her and use it as leverage against me or smth.

Because from what i learnt today, I completely destroyed her during the exams and is probably super bitter about it rn but is hiding it. This is the type of people i have to deal with. Meanwhile other guys get to fuck their co workers and dont have to constantly plan their way around mental gymnastics.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, InnerVoid and Klasik01
Fucking fakecel peace of shit

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Tales from the jailhouse

• JFL

show pic of her

dn rd but fuck her

• +1

You mogged her on grades, when a foid laughts at the most unlaughable shit you say it means she is interested but ofc this doesn't translate to a relationship, it's just an open door that was closed before and now you can't fuck it up.

Just keep escalating. Who cares what she thinks.
This is your miment to practice escalating

• JFL
Just keep escalating. Who cares what she thinks.
This is your miment to practice escalating
i can escalate just fine, not with this one though

You mogged her on grades, when a foid laughts at the most unlaughable shit you say it means she is interested but ofc this doesn't translate to a relationship, it's just an open door that was closed before and now you can't fuck it up.
i mog her in general lol but it doesnt matter. with juggernaut law she can easily get someone better looking than me who got a thing for older women and would rather fuck her than my oneitis