My palate is recessed but my bone structure is top 1 percent

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
@Pei how? Theyre unrelated, Ramirez had shit palate but giga bones

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
@Pei how? Theyre unrelated, Ramirez had shit palate but giga bones
If I have a narrow palate and narrow lips would expanding the palate increase the width of my lips?

If I have a narrow palate and narrow lips would expanding the palate increase the width of my lips?
maybe but no one really has narrow lips unless a very rare few, and it doesnt matter that much either, Di Caprio has a recessed upper lip and on the narrower side but it doesnt affect his harmony one bit, maybe if youre on the masc side it may affect, and some races have narrower nose to mouth ratio by defauly like Meeks (african amrican)

this palate is mike jewry, you have good hormones u get big bones, shit hormones shit bones. Muh palate lol, biggest sex symbol of the 20 th century palate btw

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What am I missing about your bone structure that makes it good

It looks very mediocre, not even trying to be a hater just being honest with you

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What am I missing about your bone structure that makes it good

It looks very mediocre, not even trying to be a hater just being honest with you
yea true im 25 percent bf so i checked my underlying bohne structure through lot of hand pullling techniques and it mogs everyone ive seen except gandy and ramirez (on par with salludons as well except for chin maybe and he has tighter eyelid)

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS