my parents owe me £40k but i feel i need to give them more

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
i will continue to give them as much as i can, rather than waste it on random shit cunts.

they have given me something money cant buy, my dad told me my package is worth 6 figures before, i thought he was trolling but as i grow into my looks theres more and more truth to it

but they have not just given me perfect phenotype, its the entire package - the height, hair, proportions, witt, intellegance, work ethic, pedigree even down to the location they raised me which gave me the most desired accent and british personality

like many very unfortunate induvdiuals here are willing to pay 100k+ just for a bigger jaw, i am indeed worth 10-50 million great british pounds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
the height, hair, proportions, witt, intellegance, work ethic, pedigree even down to the location they raised me which gave me the most desired accent and british personality

like many very unfortunate induvdiuals here are willing to pay 100k+ just for a bigger jaw, i am indeed worth 10-50 million great british pounds
gettyimages-71779340-1529440180.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others

my ancesters purchased balkans for <£10 to pick their apples

they arrived in cages and even now bulgarians come and pick apples for min wage and 10 people all live in a caravan

imagine actually being in their blood line :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 3583, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Another delusional nutjob

this website attracts so many psychotic lunatics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 6164

good to know your worth mate

you are worth more than that!

Kill your parents u little cuck

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4430
Kill your parents u little cuck

death is looming for us all regardless

thats why i meet women in 10 year old nike tracksuits and when i meet my parents i wear giorgio armani black label

I bet OP has a long midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Raddemon and stuckneworleans

tbh he is the funniest troll here, because of how consistent his trolling is, while reading one could imagines a British nationalist, who sings God protect the Queen every morning.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot