My parents owe me pyshiatric help and surgery

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Ethnic parents are retarded they only care about grades and studycelling their son they dont give a fuck about anything else and they looksmin their children and make them mentally ill

Now I am so depressed I can't even study for 2 minutes brain too fired from negative experiences

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
white is superior sand people are retarded

• JFL

Ethnic parents are retarded they only care about grades and studycelling their son they dont give a fuck about anything else and they looksmin their children and make them mentally ill

Now I am so depressed I can't even study for 2 minutes brain too fired from negative experiences
Sorry, bucko, but it's the face and height that are the culprits.

Sorry, bucko, but it's the face and height that are the culprits.
height not a problem as im 6ft5 face needs a little help but my retarded parents dont give money for surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
height not a problem as im 6ft5 face needs a little help but my retarded parents dont give money for surgery
It's all about the face, bucko. Being 6'5 alone won't carry you in balkanz.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
Ethnic parents are retarded they only care about grades and studycelling their son they dont give a fuck about anything else
Exactly the same here. But they grew up in diff generation and don't understand how much Jews have ruined social fabric of society nowadays.

It's over mane.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Exactly the same here. But they grew up in diff generation and don't understand how much Jews have ruined social fabric of society nowadays.

It's over mane.
i try to explain how all girls are whores in modern era and being sub8 is hell they will never change their opinion on stuff

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
i try to explain how all girls are whores in modern era and being sub8 is hell they will never change their opinion on stuff
Idk diff to mine. I tell my mom 99% of girls are whores and she literally agrees with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
Idk diff to mine. I tell my mom 99% of girls are whores and she literally agrees with me.
my parents are bluepilled demented retards miring ur based mother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sub5c3l

same , been a while since Ive interacted with anyone other than my parents irl
white is superior sand people are retarded
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
my parents are bluepilled demented retards miring ur based mother
It's because this country is degeneracy par excellence. It's normal to think it when average woman dresses like this even at -5°C and going to do grocery shopping not even clubbing.